Seacats

Have we heard any news about a possible WTC5?

Why is Umineko the best WTC?

Why is Rosa the best Umineko, and why is Rena the best Higurashi?

When will Ryu stop making higurashi inspired stuff? Is he scared to make a new WTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/
i.imgur.com/vi1bzK6.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have we heard any news about a possible WTC5?
Yes
>Why is Umineko the best WTC?
It just is
>Why is Rosa the best Umineko, and why is Rena the best Higurashi?
This is subjective so I won't argue with you on this
>When will Ryu stop making higurashi inspired stuff? Is he scared to make a new WTC?
Considering the reaction he got after umineko, probably yeah

Just recently played Umineko, what kind of reaction did he get?

When people found out their waifu was a man they outraged.

People were outraged because they thought he was mocking the readers and didn't give any answers to what really happened.

The answers were all there in the VN though, it just wasn't spelled out in an obvious way

I am outraged he gave answers.

It's why he made the manga.

I'm upset about the EP8 manga too user

Can we just talk about how Episode 3 is a masterpiece of fiction storytelling and will unlikely be matched in our lifetime?

Episode 3 has my favorite Seacat in it.

>Episode 3
That's not Episode 7

Really disappointed by the end though.
Otherwise a great VN. What did you guys think of Higurashi? Do you think that it's better?

The only thing good about Episode 7 was the tea party.

Everything about episode 7 was good to me

Bern being Bern made the episode, however it failed to meet up with Golden Truth or Eva trolling.

Does anyone actually still play Ougon Musou Kyoku?

No idea

but it was supposed to get a steam release

Both WTC3 and WTC4 should be on steam soon. WTC1 is fully on there and they started adding WTC2.

blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/
>Golden Fantasia
>Picked up!
I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. My guess is they're holding onto it until they get Chiru out there, which we have no date or status on either.

Sucks, I decided to download the game recently and really do like it but am discouraged on getting better since pretty much no one plays the game until hopefully the steam version brings some life back into it.

WTC5 set in space i.imgur.com/vi1bzK6.jpg

Because meta. self inserts himself as a witch hanyuu. readers being goats. bern/34(user) travels the infinite kakera(internet) looking for fragments(boards/threads) that are interesting so they don't die(an hero).

She's not. Not even best human.

It's tough to one up the crazy/meta/twists in umineko. Mysteries take time.

>WTC5 set in space
user that thing was for Triathlon, which was already last year

What will the setting of the new one be?

Every thread until we reach the Golden Land.

This will never stop making me laugh.
Glorious.

This is great, thanks for the laugh.

Excuse me lads, what should I be looking for regarding Higurashi?
I sort of read Umineko first by accident.
Mainly looking for PC + voice acting. Some art like PS3 Umineko would be cool but I'm fine with Ryukishi's art.
Is there a magical name for this version of the VN or is it some combination of patches and stuff?

I feel the same, but with episode four.

I miss 2009.
10/10 post.

WTC5 apparently goes open world with a global setting
Maybe a city in Dubai based on a building in the background of the teaser

Just buy the steam version and patch in the PS2 sprites and voices.

ありがとう!

>in the end it's all about incest and homos

Every thread until you accept it as the true OTP

This is how Uminekofags actually live

I wish

I'd like that. But no to the dolls, I couldn't sleep knowing they're here.

I want to fuck Lambdadelta!

get in the line.

Don't hate on sysadmin.

Was there a way to weave a better story without shkannontrice?

Nanjo's murder in EP3 could be explained by Kyrie faking her death, killing him, and then dying herself before Evatrice's red.

I want to deito Lucifer.

Episode 5 is the best, not episode 3.

Episode 5 was great when it was focusing on Natsuhi or logic battles, but the way they nearly instantly re-established Battler's love for Beatrice felt really hamfisted and forced after the events of EP4. Him falling in love with her again after learning the truth instead of vice versa would have made more sense. EP5 isn't as horrid as EP6 or EP8, but its major storytelling flaws make it a mid-tier episode around the level of EP1.

I fucking wish. I at least wish I could have the Umineko portraits like that.

N-Next episode any day now

>best parent award 1986

Always thought Umineko was a lot older than that.

Reminder Anime Batora is SOMEHOW best Batora

Anime Battler never ended up falling for the witches with dicks meme. Grow a pair, novel Battler.

nice trips btw

>that scene where she goes off to "NOT" disneyland

DUDE I DON'T UNDERSTAND PHYSICS HYPOTHETICALS LMAO

>No battler portrait
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kek

Have you guys played pachislot?

I suspect she already "dated" Battler, along with the other six stakes...

..well, maybe except Mammon, she goes for his sister.

Stakes are a part of Anges mind, they don't really exist.

That portrait is so creepy I expected the picture to move whenever the game had a close up shot of the portrait. I expected more jumpscares

Yasu came up with them first.

>more jumpscares
>more

Umineko had jump scares in it?

>Have we heard any news about a possible WTC5?
Yes
>Is he scared to make a new WTC?
Considering that he's making one right now, he probably isn't

Scared to release it might be a better sentence to use.

Wow, whoever made this image was very upset

Well it's coming out next Comiket if we're lucky

We can hope, either that or some more info on it.

Well, there was one moment where Kumasawa was telling a relatively tame story to Yasu, I believe, about Beatrice and one of the "strike" SFX suddenly came out, in contrast with the overall cheerful mood.

Other than that, I don't think so. Just a lot of unnerving moments: the cat eye background, dead-eyed Eva, etc.

Why does Anges mind display them as seven attractive girls in revealing uniforms, then?

She inherited them through Maria who inherited them through Beatrice/Shannon/Yasu who based them off her former coworkers. Maybe her coworkers showed off their thighs a lot.

I onl heard that Ryukishi wants the next WTC to be completely drawn by a kid.

>Maybe her coworkers showed off their thighs a lot.

Kinzo is certainly a man of taste.

More like Kinzo is an moron, living above an armed bomb strong enough to blow his estate to the moon.

He just likes to live life to the extreme, user.

Maria CG in episode 1

>Beatrice was like four or five different people at once

>Literally fucking every single cousin

I'm still mad. Battler deserved better than a transgendered slut with multiple personalities.

I imagine that the anime becomes bearable with these subs in?

Not Maria or Ange. Also come on, don't forget her heart.

Ruykishi won't make another masterpiece like Umineko again or expand on its universe with spinoffs and side stories like he does with Higurashi because people are so retarded that they can't even understand that a character playing roles is not the fucking same than a transgender bipolar. Even if it is literally said in the story that yasu is merely an actor interpreting.

Yasu is transgender though, and her various roles are absolutely ways in which she expresses herself. She's not an "actor" when Kanon and Shanon are alone in a room together Shannon is her ideal of a servant (who formerly played her mentor), and Kannon is her loyal little brother to give her support.

She's an actor who dropped her original persona and thus is always acting. It's all in the VN.

Soooooooooooo... bipolar then?

Yeah she expresses herself through these roles she plays, AND some she does not play, such as when Kanon plays her little brother or Gaap-Beato etc. they exist purely as more "imaginary friend" figures (though she is capable of putting Kanon on too). In the VN.

Professional.

>WTC5 apparently goes open world with a global setting

GTA When the Goat Cries.

With the ability to move your character into the meta world and teleport around if there's no one to prove you weren't actually here.

That is maximum over-comfy.

>line of people fucking Lambdadelta, endlessly.

EP3 makes a fuckton of sense if you think anything beyond 1st twilight was Kyrie and Rudolf.

Heck, even the first twilight can be done by them considering the manga has Rudolf point put the boiler room having two doors and only one was locked and the other stuck.

I know that's what he intended given the manga, but the VN was extremely unclear on Yasu's mental state. Multiple scenes pointed to him being legit insane and suffering split personality disorder, and I don't remember a "breakthrough" moment the manga had where the real person comes out and explains what's up. Was that the real mystery he wanted us to solve? Probably, but the manga is a better story of these characters for not being so obfuscated.