Fake Muslim Hate Crime in Toronto exposed. This is BOMBSHELL news

Fake Muslim Hate Crime in Toronto exposed. This is BOMBSHELL news.

"Toronto police say an incident involving an 11-year-old girl who claimed to have her hijab cut by a stranger on the street, "did not happen."

I am getting that the child's mother put her up to this to try and push the "Islamaphobia is a serious issue in Canada" narrative. Unfortunately no one will be charged in this incident.

ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/scissors-attack-on-girl-in-hijab-did-not-happen-police-1.3759910

Deportation should happen just after justice has seen them do the spell in jail.
Surely there's a law that says I can't do that (make up crime, we've had celebs prosecuted for it here) but I'm white. Seems to be okay to do it at will if you are not.

Justin tweeted this before the investigation happened:

I swear if I ever see a bitch in Hijab in my country I'm gonna assault her

Presume every hate incident or high profile date rape covered in the media is false. You'll be right 90% of the time.

bump of peace

Someone needs to look into the timing of CBC arriving at the school for an interview vs the incident being reported. Timing is suspect.
Is the CBC involved in the hoax? Seems the police called their bluff here

But lies that enable him to harvest some much needed virtue, those are tolerated and welcome.

Trudeau esposed her name for his own political agenda and popularity. Poor girl.

This is interesting. The media jumps on Trump for anything he tweets they can try to twist as wrong so lets see what they say about this.

The replies to Trudeau's tweets give me hope. All of the people supporting him are based in Ontario

Don't hold your breath. At most they'll congratulate him and advocate for more listen and believe.

Watcha doin imam

I'd surmise a lot of reports of things happening since the internet have been fake.

Applies to white people too. Whites all the time faking shit to get sympathy. Don't act like this is a purely liberal thing. This is a human nature thing.

Not the first time they exploit the western laws to paralyse western people in their own countries.

Funfact: degenetate media will continue brainwashing the white kids

How did police found out about the hoax? Did they talk to her Rabbi?

Muslims get the priority no matter what in Justin's Cuckada...

>Unfortunately no one will be charged in this incident.
and that is why they will keep doing it
face it, commies have gotten into power in the west
all our politicians are traitors.

not even.. i know one person who likes Trudeau and i am in toronto. Everyone who voted for him hates him now.

>"Toronto police say an incident involving an 11-year-old girl who claimed to have her hijab cut by a stranger on the street, "did not happen."
Why would they accuse whites of doing this stupid shit? Do normal white people just do this shit? I've seen plenty of niggers get pissed off and start ripping off weaves. Who even thinks this shit is true?

A Muslim lying to further their religion. you don't say.