Americans, name something bad about Michigan

Just try
Hard mode: no niggers, Detroit, Flint water, kikes at Dow Chemical, or Muslims in Dearborn

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/white-man-injured-and-white-girl-killed-by-blacks-on-a-robbery-spree/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims in Dearborn Heights.

Jim harbaugh

Port Huron the opiate capital of nation.

michigan muslims are okay

Michigan hate thread = slide thread

>name something bad about Michigan
>other than all of these bad things about Michigan
Flyover state

>say something bad about X without mentioning all the bad things about X

Sausagetuck

>Non-Flyover states are nonwhite shitholes
>Flyover states are mostly homogeneous

Wow really makes me think

>flyover states are mostly homogenous
t. never been to Michigan

what happens here?

The surface area of our Lakes is as large as the United Kingdom. We have "boats" the length of Nimitz-class aircraft carriers. We also have a lot of Finnish diaspora.

Finns, alcoholism and attempts to re-open copper mines that liberals in Ann Arbor who have never been over the Mac cry about and prevent from re-starting ops.

Approximately nothing

>Hard mode: no niggers, Detroit, Flint water, kikes at Dow Chemical, or Muslims in Dearborn

That's literally awful. Like I don't understand why people keep saying the Midwest is going to be some sort of white homeland when you fucking niggers - literal niggers - have some of the worst fucking cities in America, and constantly vote blue.

>name something bad about X
>you cant name any of the bad stuff

Fuck you stupid son

Snow

Faggots in Ferndale

Montana would be a great place. Top minority there are probably Injuns

rightful Wisconsin clay goes to waste

Detroit is horrible. I live here.

Snow, literally the worst white outs I’ve ever driven in. Better than the cold in MN I guess.

Because they’re contained in cities, and would die off in less than a week without the white man sustaining them.

Can you describe ur experience of living there?

Do you live in Detroit city itself?

>tfw no muslim-gf

Not him but Detroit is basically Raccoon City. Metro Detroit is a very nice area with some of the lowest crime in the country. Flint, Detroit, Dearborn and Troy are practically quarantines at this point. There's no reason to go to any of them unless you're trying to buy illegal weapons or drugs. The nigger mayor of Detroit got arrested and replaced with a white mayor and he's actually making the city great again, much to the niggers' dismay.

You do realize a vocal minority of Yoppers want to become an independent state (Superior) and many of them are the sons of Finns who fought in the Winter War, yes?

Do you really want to go there?

>first state to get rid of the death penalty
>(((carl levin)))
>debbie stabenow
>that nig that resigned last month who served for 50 years

Snow. Trees. Off road racing. Down to earth people living a nice, quiet life.

>making the city great again
Do you want to say that Detroit is a good place to invest money right now?

If you're a CEO of a multimillion dollar international company, yes.

Ypsilanti is a shithole.

dailystormer.red/white-man-injured-and-white-girl-killed-by-blacks-on-a-robbery-spree/

U of M
nuff said

You're right. I forgot about that shithole.

It's shit all around and infested with niggers.

>The nigger mayor of Detroit got arrested and replaced with a white mayor and he's actually making the city great again
True.

>Metro Detroit is a very nice area with some of the lowest crime in the country
False.

No.

Future white ethnostate, rocks, weird spiritual/subtle energetic shit in the Keewanau peninsula, literally some kind of vortex of energy, actual pet cemeteries over Injun burial grounds, mysterious ancient copper mines that removed millions of tons of pure copper before Europeans arrived even though Injuns couldn't into metalworking, Fingolians, perogies, creepy desolate cities that still exist without explanation [literally 'Gay'], nearly forgotten massive achievements of engineering, more lakes and liquid fresh water than anywhere else on earth, bizarre geological formations, smoked lake trout, creepy northern backwoods hillbillies, meth, you don't want to be caught being black around ther, wild Indian tribes lurking in the wilderness, and assorted other forms of generally surreal shit. I'd stay away if I were you.

Too many lakes idk

Not enough Peninsulas. Michigan could always use more peninsulas.

>(Eyes Ontario with with a shekelish look.)

>Hard mode: no niggers, Detroit, Flint water, kikes at Dow Chemical, or Muslims in Dearborn
Ok
>Saginaw
When I moved to Michigan thats where my ex and I lived. What a fucking shithole. More northern areas seem nice though.

the wolverines havent been good in over a decade.

GO BUCKEYES!

Upper peninsula....a frozen shithole.

>Michigan could always use more peninsulas.

lel. If peninsulas were geological penises Michigan would literally be a bag of dicks. This joke is even funnier if you've ever lived in Michigan as well as other places and know that Michiganders are rather unpleasant people, mostly.

>If peninsulas were geological penises Michigan would literally be a bag of dicks
Fucking lost.