Pay your respects

Pay your respects.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSnHRLLy3p0
billboard.com/articles/news/6889529/cranberries-singer-dolores-oriordan-fined-head-butting-spitting
independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/our-lady-of-sorrows-dolores-oriordan-30744987.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
youtube.com/watch?v=OmnVNxEmBn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck

I have a feeling Sinead's next.

Is it the year of Irish singers dying?

F
Maybe she'll become a zombie

I guess she's now a [spoiler]ZOMBIE[/spoiler]

trump curse?

Fuck off

ZOMBIE ZOMBIE OH OH OH OH

F
Does anyone know the cause of death?

Will come back as a zombie.

Why post this on Sup Forums though?

Who?

sad she couldnt linger around this world for a bit more

MAYNARD FROM TOOL WILL DIE, SCREEN THIS

Tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns and bombs and tanks and guns IN YOUR HEAD.

>she knew too much
R.I.P lingering fart song girl

She a pedo?

she probably was too affected by DRUMPF!!

how can anybody live in the same world as DRUMPF!!

>song has randomly been in my youtube recommended feed for a week (never listened to them ever)
>then she conveniently dies

Anyone else?

damn. she was coo

noooooooooooo why? ; _ ;
She was still young and cute

That’s young, too

She seemed healthy back in April/2017

youtube.com/watch?v=sSnHRLLy3p0

S

Its in your head...in your head.

No fuck you no!!!

a big sloppy kiss on the balls for anyone who can come up with a non-zombie or linger pun

F

How does someone die at 46

MAYNARD IS NEXT

Cranberries are vegetables.

Dolores seems to have been a bit troubled, I hope it wasn't suicide. F, poor girl.
billboard.com/articles/news/6889529/cranberries-singer-dolores-oriordan-fined-head-butting-spitting

with there tanks and there bombs, and there bombs...blarge i'm dead.

>BYE BYE

last post

to be honest, fuck you whore, burn in hell along with all the other mediocre "musician" pieces of shit that fucked up music

everybody who likes modern shitrock like this, doesnt deserve to exist

coke, smoke, prescription overdose. Fire, car crash, mowed down by a muslim in an european city
Niggers

REROLL

DRUMPFFFTTPLLTLLLTPFFLLTT...T

Underrated

In your head in your heeeaaddd

I'M FREEEEEEEE TO DECIDE

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO DECIDE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

She was one of few female rock vocalists that ever truly had a great voice though, most of them have always phoned it in and relied on the band/their looks to make it on the charts.

>I don't like her music
>So she deserves to die
>And burn in hell
>And so do her fans
Wew lad

>being butthurt about the Trump curse

Why do you fear that which you cannot control ?

except she says unless health issues come up they will tour. dumbass.

It's a "mutt waste digits on a cheap joke" episode.

literally who?

Not before they release their new album. Then he can fuck off, I don't really care.

he should be next. hes still making shitty APC albums and not focusing on tool. fuck that fag

mackerel eaters BTFO

I wonder if it will be secret cancer like bowie

Is that jiminy o’fallon’s sister or something

Is she a zombie zombie zom be be be now?

already rolled it, nothing to do now
see his death will prompt tool to never release the new album, it will be the darkest must rare unfindable album, ever

shit band i dont care

She actually seems to have been very ill for a long time
independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/our-lady-of-sorrows-dolores-oriordan-30744987.html

she just talked about spine/posture issues
not anything that would kill you

>Cranberries
>rock
LMAOING@your life

AND THE BOMBS AND THEIR BOMBS

IN HER HHHEEEEEEAAAAAAD WHATS IN HER HEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDD EH EH EH OH

i am guessing he will die just weeks before the release, and then this will happen

Congratulations user, you killed our Irish songbird

Cool, this will make my looser brother all sad.

Nah it's suicide. She was diagnosed bi-polar last year and had to quit touring to due a "back issue". Looks like she knew she'd done all she could and packed it in.

F
my favourite song is dreams
F

KILL ME; KILL ME!!

YOU HAVE THE POWER

im going for a drive, sent a couple of semi trucks to sandwich me in an inescapeable accident

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

I hated this song

Tres underrated...

well the winter is a hard time for prominent people

oh wait, the cranberries, I like them.

oh well off to that "fill in the blank" in the sky.

Sounds like her divorce did her in. Sad.

Their heart stops

I have tickets to see them at rock in the range.

I only listen to Death and Black metal

>In May 2017, Dolores declared that she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder
>On 10 November 2014, O'Riordan was arrested and charged in connection with an assault on an Aer Lingus flight from New York to Shannon.

Probably suicide in person whit drug abuse.

Holy shit dude, you can choose how you die and you pick one of the most horrifying deaths I can think of. Seek help.

Ф

>died unexpectedly in a hotel

So either drugs, suicide, or botched auto-erotic asphyxiation. I'd bet on drugs though.

be patient. Tool still tours and the album will be done when it's just right. I would rather there be no new album than a shitty one

F

she let it linger

>"You get to the point where you want to die," Dolores said, "because you think that you'll get peace when you're dead and you can't get any worse than you are. We built a house in Dingle that we never lived in. It was around the time of [the third Cranberries' album] To The Faithful Departed. All the songs were depressing and I was very depressed and I was extremely anorexic on that record and as it came out, I got progressively worse.

>"Looking back now I never thought that I'd be here with two boys and two girls - a beautiful 22-year-old, a beautiful 16-year-old, a beautiful 13-year-old, and a beautiful nine-year-old," Dolores said referring to her children Mollie, Dakota, Taylor and Donnie. "I realise now that life isn't about money, fame. Actually, all that crap. It's simply love that's important."

Right in the feels

>FTA: "I tried to overdose last year," she told me last summer. "I suppose I am meant to stay here for the kids.

She probably tried again and succeeded this time. RIP

Why are you mad? We don't understand the ways of meme magic, we only dabble in it.

One hit wonder.

must be a sad day in Ireland. She was unironically my Eirefu

Not a joke. Unwelcome news. RIP.

check this:
youtube.com/watch?v=OmnVNxEmBn4

First thing I checked, but couldn't find anything about her slandering Trump

I heard there was a tumor in her head?

kek'd

Not really, no.

self medicating with heroin (backpain), overdosed.

My money is on drugs

Potato famine

>Leaving four children behind

Fucking tragic. F.

LoL this will trigger many metal head hippies. I can't stand Maynard ever since he supported Hillary.

Beautiful girl and cracking singer but the cranberries were just another mundane grunge band who simply manipulated the troubles for fame

WHATS IN YOUR HEAD, IN YOUR HEAD

NORMIE NORMIE, NORMIE MIE MIE MIE MIE OHOO OHHOO OHHOO

YEEEYYYEEEEYYYYY

Fuck it, I kek'd
F

Yes. I never cared about her. Never listened to the song, didn't give a single fuck about Cranberries.
A week ago I decided to actually look at the video, I listened to her singing live, heard her name for the first time, and now she's dead.

The synchronicity is crazy. This kind of stuff happens all the time.
If she had died a week ago I would have no fucking clue who just died.
Same happened to me with Linkin Park and Chris Cornell.

Well, he really was a tool--of the democratic party