>you named it Brad
>you loved Brad
>and then you totaled him
>you two had been through everything together
>2 interracial relationships
>3 abortions
>you're like "nothing can replace Brad"
>and then Liberty Mutual calls and you break into your happy dance

The stupidest commercial ever, and I also have to see it here? Do you even have a point?

So hot.

my name is brad and this commercial always makes me feel weird. Like, I want to throttle this bitch for totalling me, but I also fondly remember the good times we had, letting her sit inside my body cavity and drive me around town.

This post has redeemed my time spent seeing this commercial.

At first I thought spam but then I actually read through it

everytime i see this commercial I rage but then realize its being marketed to people like me in my early20s all the way to mid 30s women and then I rage some more

I'm going to think about this every time I see this commercial now.
>maybe fapping a little

and then they raise your insurance payments almost double and you have to sell anal sex to niggers to pay cuckshed rent in ny

I hate this commercial so goddamn much.

It pisses me off too. Fuck that stupid bitch and her happy dance. Fuck Liberty Mutualy

I can't believe she's even old enough to have had multiple jobs since hitting driving age. She looks barely legal.

This is the dumbest commerical ever because all insurance policies are basically exactly the same as long as the coverages accepted are the same.

I named my Honda Civic Chad because it’s alpha as fuck. Dudes in lifted pickups are Manlets.

Brad will never love you back.

The shifter can.

Willis because its black and does not work.

pretty much sums up the state of women
sage

>pudgy Asian girl
>wrecks car

Checks out.

What'd I do? It was just one abortion, and it was her boyfriend's kid.