youtu.be/rgyPpsX2B0g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI6FB_xX_Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

because mods delete the threads

no way are you serious?

Oh shit!

>Information that’s readily available in the Terms of Service or diving through common sense is a shocking revelation

Kek. You veritards are hilarious.

there is nothing to talk about retard

their videos are fake as shit

trump ((allegedly)) said something mean :( thats whats really important

bump

I can't wait to see what O'Keefe teases in this link:
youtube.com/watch?v=cI6FB_xX_Mo
What has Jack been saying to the staff at Blue Bottle? Or the homeless outside? Veritas are utter ballers. I love these weaponized thots buttering up these silicon valley nerds.

I thought it only snowed in Finland

There sure are a lot of Indians in twitter.

I hate H1B visas.

bump

bump

The mods are compromised and delete just about anything they can construe as not being political enough so long as the agenda isn't obvious shilling and slide threads, those more often than not get left up.

Because nothing ever fucking changes. We all knew we were being shadow banned for years. No one will do anything about it.

#pizzagate

Don't forget #elsagate
June of last year just as it was getting widespread attention on Sup Forums, the mods cracked down and started banning everyone. It was blowing up, but the mods put a stop to that.

No one cares unless it's their pet illegals, muslims, women, liberals, faggots etc getting the banhammer

Too busy sending dik pics through Twitter, now confident that a room full of young women are paid to view them.
>mine, comments welcome!

bump

yes

uh...twitter does censor extremist islam accounts? it does it all the time, this is really well known.

have I been reverse trolled?

bump

bump

Up.

twitter is a saudi company

>twitter is a saudi company
Yeah and the biggest shareholder was a zionist who got arrested in the purge.

Operation LAZARUS supports this fucking message.

THE MASS PURGE OF SILICON VALLEY SHALL BEGIN

SHAREBLUE INFINITELY BTFO

DAY OF THE RECKONING STATUS?

HERE.

#TimesUp

Too many shill threads.

Dear baby Jesus,

On the dotr I would very much like names and addresses of anyone who was paid to shill so I can murder them and their families.

Sincerely,
Based user

Amen

I am actually a bit dissapointed so far, but you know this guy.

He likes to do this in steps. He was addressing jack on friday, several people have spoken to him undercover. I am sure you all have seen it. People pretending to be homeless, artists and whatnot, so more is coming here.

I am actually a bit surprised that these wankers are poking around in people's dms, that's not normal. I mean you sit on all that data in production as in any other place, usually you have shitloads to do so you are only in production data when something is up, so for debugging, tracking, testing/verification.

These people are outright saying that they are snooping in people's shit in production data. If this was a company that was serious, and dealt with other companies as customers you would see them lit rage quit and go to customers in stead.

I've worked tons of places with access to such production data, shipping was one of them. If I was fucking around in production data and talking about what I found there etc. I would have been gassed. It's very strict. The things they are afraid of is that their customer list will leaks to other shipping companies, and they will rage quit and sue you over that shit.

It's all sorts of laws when it comes to this shit and you can lit be fined millions a day for this and that, including down time and bugs and so. Data must be secured for 5 years in a remote location and so or they will ass rape you for millions and throw you in jail

bump

I think you missed the point. It's like if Twitter banned Muslims in general with a bot.

bumping....fucking slides

It's literally retarded that PV spends so much effort "investigating" this shit that's either obvious or public knowledge. All I learned from this is that PV "journalists" sound like hillbillies.

needs more

niggermonkey

well that, and that twitter employees likes to look at benis pictures in peoples dms

Well we all kinda already knew this too, but we got a verification. This is what engineers do at twitter, they look at benis pictures all day long

I suspect its not engineers reviewing the pics because engineers are, you know, quite expensive. But there's still no news here. They can do whatever they want to the content you post on their service because you agreed to allow them to.

bump

The best way to deal with such a database could be to gaslight it with tons of fake info.

Remember the JerkoffOliver show about dick pics?
Bet it was a soft ball psyop to see how people would react if it's true.
Well, it is

Cuz 90% of you sent your dick penis and dont want to brag about it... guilty as fuck.

Because I don't want them to release my duck pics

how many times have you?

at this point twitter is dead man walking

Why would anyone agree to an interview or drinks with this guy?

BUMP BUMP BUMP

This thread should be #1 on Sup Forums day and night.

Should I deactivate my account?

At least our privacy is safe here

>their videos are fake as shit
said nobody ever, retard

it's funny I've had a personal friend say oh Veritas, what they did to ACORN is wrong... yeah you mean what ACORN was DOING was wrong you stupid fuck

god damn liberals are so weird

Oh yeah its monday. Thanks user

100%. I work in the Pharma industry in IT. If I fucked with our production database, I'm fired and possibly sued.

Bampitty

>Newfags think bumps with images are going to work

Nothing we don't already know, just straight from the horse's mouth though.

They aren't fucking with it, but simply querying it.

Bump

veritards? thats a term or you a shill

All data is theirs even ours, to have anything done we need our government to stand up for us but we have turdeau but more honestly a ZOG that won't do anything unless pressured by a greater power

This should be common sense. If you send a message over a network, unless you encrypt the message, the owners of the network will always be able to view it.

Emails, chat programs, private messages on forums, twitter and so on, none of these are actually private and someone can look at them whenever they want.

link me to a legit thread that got deleted