London is fucked

James are you here? We are with you

Other urls found in this thread:

clashmusic.com/news/dance-producer-mistabishi-says-sadiq-khan-isnt-a-real-londoner
mixmag.net/read/drum-n-bass-producer-mistabishi-has-been-found-making-racist-comments-news
youtube.com/watch?v=AkJcFGvNgcY
youredm.com/2018/01/15/mistabishi-dropped-label-multiple-racist-statements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post the rest

Plz post the rest OP I'll lose my boner otherwise

What's this from?

bump

best I could find since OP is being a fag
clashmusic.com/news/dance-producer-mistabishi-says-sadiq-khan-isnt-a-real-londoner

I had ancestors who were aristocratic guild members in the late 1500s in London. They would weep if they could see it today.

>let me tell you who is white...

>whiter than you mohammed.

Sorry at work

mixmag.net/read/drum-n-bass-producer-mistabishi-has-been-found-making-racist-comments-news

Hehehehe scared faggots, time to find that Londoner and help him with clicks.

BTW look at his thumbnail on tube, it goes from generic dnb look in to dystopian/riot thing around8 months ago.

oy vey
that is a very problematic opinion
time for re-education

He said nothing wrong, but will definitely be put in prison for wrongthink and forced to recant by the Jewish gestapo.

I have connections with a major club in Florida and could probably put in a word to get him played and paid. Is this guy reasonably well-known in DnB circles?

This desu. Im descended from Henry IV and he'd be ashamed

I picked up our collie from a farm. He was born in a cow shed and when we took him home it was the first he ever left it. Is he a dog or a cow?

OMG user... It's literally been 5+ years that I was trying to get this artist's name. I heard a few songs and didn't pay attention to the his name. I just went to discogs to see his catalog. I want to thank you so much.

Yeah, he's been around for a bit, I'm sure if you booked him, anyone in the dnb community would be psyched

Khan has the audacity to say real Londoners had no right to live in London anymore. A Paki Muslim is telling White Britons they can't live in Britain anymore. Absolute fucking joke

Speaking of complete fucking jokes, Hello GCHQ!

Even the dnb scene is cucked now :(

>posts the truth
>'wow, racist'
BTFO!!!!

Im was born in a hospital.
Am i a baby or doctor?

I've been to Hospitality events that hes been at and have always liked his music. Like him even more as a person now desu. He is getting absolutely slaughtered on his facebook page though, how do we help him?

He's pretty well known. Not a lot of huge hits but Hospital Records is a major DnB label.

He's also well known for being very outspoken and blunt. Hence the liberals losing their minds

Drum n Based

are we, dare I say, breaking the conditioning?

>make nigger 'music'
>hate niggers
What he's saying isnt wrong, just strange from a drum and bass 'artist'

Explain how dnb is "nigger music" fucking retard.

Drum and bass (/ˈdrʌm ənd ˈbeJs/) (also written as "drum 'n' bass" or "drum & bass"; commonly abbreviated as "D&B", "DnB" or "D'n'B") is a genre and branch of electronic music which emerged from rave and jungle scenes in England during the early 1990s.[3] The style is often characterised by fast breakbeats (typically 160–180 beats per minute[4]) with heavy bass and sub-bass lines,[5] sampled sources, and synthesizers.

The popularity of drum and bass at its commercial peak ran parallel to several other homegrown dance styles in the UK including big beat and hard house. Drum and bass incorporates a number of scenes and styles. A major influence on jungle and drum and bass was the original Jamaican dub and reggae sound. Another feature of the style is the complex syncopation of the drum tracks' breakbeat.[6]

if he's on hospital then yes

Checks vids... 1 million plus views... This is good

Send message to Hospital Records that they are fucking cowards. Comment their youtube videos or facebook. It is not much but at least they will notice that people don't agree with their diversity politics. You bongs should hunt muslims and niggers with crossbows and knifes. But we know that your country is 1984 tier nightmare. Facebook posts are more important than rape and killing of your children for your police. Sorry. Not your police. Diversity police. Good luck.

The jungle/dnb scene was very much an afro-caribbean scene in London and Bristol to begin with though.

the greatest thing that could happen to london is another great fire

are you serious
it's good music but it's very multicultural

Mistabishi is redpilled as fuck, gives me even more of a reason to listen to his tunes

I fucking hate these progressive cunts. If whites were wholesale taking over Mogadishu they would be calling it colonialism. They need to fucking hang.

The earliest days of dnb were the whitest fucking things I ever saw. Might have been inspired by other genres but that doesn't mean it is a nigger genre in itself

People would know who he is. I'd wager around 80% of people in DnB circles would know his work.

Hell, he pops up in my music recommendations even after listening to old timey Russian songs

LoveMusic HateRacism is, unsurprisingly, ran by total lefties who are as multicult-loving as they come

l like him

A bunch of rave slave junkies have liberal views... color me shocked...
>tfw can't enjoy music as much because of liberal faggots.

House Wessex here.

Deeply troubled at the current state of affairs.

Modern electronic music as you know it was fucking invented by a white Irishman (inb4 Irish not white). People saying that niggers had anything to do with early electronica are revisionist cunts.

Would you like the explanation in MS paint or an .mp3? You seem like a kinaesthetic learner, I'd hand you a gollywog doll irl.

You don't even need to go back to the glory days.

Imagine Evelyn with his garden, Peyps burying his cheese and wine from the great fire, imagine where Dickens walked 20 miles to work everyday, imagine where Charles I was executed and the whole crowd wept, imagine the workers who built the world exhibition at Crystal Palace, imagine Elizabeth I speaking to the troops at the tower, imagine Cromwell dissolving parliament, imagine Monk reinstating it, imagine Shakespeare and Marlowe putting on their first plays on the South Bank, imagine the brokers starting the first exchanges in the pub, imagine the Romans building the temple to Mithras, imagine John Sloane building up his collection, imagine Darwin scribbling down the Origin of Species, imagine every single moment of glory and every culturally significant event of the English people, and then think of Mr Khan. Or Mr Johnson. Think of every coward and traitor who allowed this to happen. Think what they would say if they could see us now.

I would say Jungle still is but D&B is mostly whites nowadays

I'm James and I live in London. What are you fellas panicking about?

jesus was born in a stable and i'm pretty sure he isn't/wasn't a horse

WE

Aristocrats never joined guilds

In England upper middle class guild members of the gentry blurred into the aristocracy pretty seamlessly compared to say France. A lot of the surviving "aristocratic" families were really successful mercantile families in this period. I don't think many can trace ancestry back to the medieval period

As long as you don't find yourself sitting next to a shitskin in the summer on the non air-conditioned underground, you're good.

wow that's pretty redpilled

Based. Niggers btfo by cold hard truth.

You're fucking retarded which is why you still use ms paint.

i can't understand people who say they're "proud that london is diverse". why would they be proud? what is there about diversity to be proud of?

Jungle and DnB roots are from niggers in Britain, but Breakcore is an implicitly white genre. That goes for basically every experimental genre of music with the exception of American Free Jazz.

30mins to come up with that witty riposte? You should be a tripfag.

>diversity
It's a meme and they are memecows. There's nothing more to it sadly.

Anything made with a computer or synthesizer is de facto white music.

Thank you user. This is what the right wing needs to start doing. When the "progressives" try to economically black list people for wrongthink, we need to work together to make sure that speaking out
A. doesn't result in poverty/career suicide B. actually becomes lucritive.

Its become kind of a meme, but this is a perfect example of "virtue signaling" in its purest form. They don't even know what they're saying, and they have never asked the kind of question that you just asked. They just know that diversity = compassion, and they are a modern educated compassionate person, so therefore, they must support diversity. The best you'd get is some half-assed answer about being able to order different types of food or something. You don't want to be racist, do you user? Eat the fucking kebab and embrace diversity.

>When you swallow too many redpills and log into Facebook

>One Facebook user responded saying "Britain doesn't want you, either", to which Mistabishi replied: "Feel free to beat your child cousin bride and throw gay people off buildings because 'it's your culture', Muzzy."

Topkek, are we sure this guys account wasn't hacked?

It means they are virtue signalling faggots enthralled by Judeo-American values. It's simple boot licking hoping for a pat on the head from their masters.

Day old kebab meat mate, so diverse

That's cool I've listened to his stuff before.

>The best you'd get is some half-assed answer about being able to order different types of food or something
when someone talks about food being the benefit of multicultural society death, you know they are a grade A cunt. lets have 500k somalians so we can eat somali chickpeas ffs.
praising diversity is like a shibboleth of the fannies.

>(((diverse))) spectrum
The keywords are always there.

drum and bass

enrich diversity with diversed enrichment
cultural diversity is so good!
it's so good!
it's REAL good :D :D :D

youtube.com/watch?v=AkJcFGvNgcY

we have dnb in scotland and you never saw a black person before 2003

savage

I've redirected the refugee children to scotland to further enrich and diversify the scotch.

>check his wikipedia page to see who the fuck this guy is
>already says he was "accused of racism in 2018"

and yet

Direct descendant of beowulf here, he and the geats would be ashamed.

Pretty based. At least one English man has the balls to take a stand.

Just remember to not accept Brit refugees a decade from now or they'll start voting for the same shit in your country.

How the hell is London diverse? Its mostly one ethnicity and thats pakis.

really every last man who agrees with him should have his back too.
otherwise he's going to be churned up, MK ultra'd and regurgitated as a "IM SO SORRY FOR ANY OFFENSE I HAVE CAUSED LET ME LICK THE BOOTS OF MIGHTY KHAN"

>What do we think? This will be the last time Mistabish's name appears on the site, and we'd urge people in the industry to stop working with someone who holds such bizarre and hurtful views.
Fucking disgusting, thought police. Funny how they think his views are "bizarre", they should spend half an hour browsing Sup Forums

And go to jail?

yes
apart from me

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

I'm sure he's been arrested by now. British lawfags hate free speech

Yes it is utterly bizarre that someone would consider someone having geographically racial family from a country, truly of that country.
When I go on holiday to the dirtiest shithole in india, I am instantaneously indian, more indian in fact than any indian who has ever lived in india.
The brainwashing is so fucking deep they have no idea that what they are saying is the absolute opposite of sanity, reason, sense or logic, not to mention fact.

The state is enslaving you either way.

>Modern electronic music as you know it was fucking invented by a white Irishman
Fucking source needed, and if you mean Dave Clarke you absolutely have to go back

>men are attracted to this

BUY HIS MUSIC AND BOYCOTT THAT LABEL

Good on this guy. Destroy Cultural Marxism! Support him on the poll at the bottom of the article here youredm.com/2018/01/15/mistabishi-dropped-label-multiple-racist-statements/

I know how he feels, I had to stop going out and taking drugs at clubs because I kept revealing my power level after taking MDMA. Now I just sit at home smoking bongs and brooding about the Jews. Thanks Sup Forums.