Post yfw Russia and Germany take Poland again

Post yfw Russia and Germany take Poland again.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.red/RxZ1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wont be happening. Nukes will be flying towards the aggressors. Ukraine will be supplying Poland to the teeth. Germany gets annexed by Poland then Russia gets nuked to ashes. Everyone will question wtf happened.

>Nukes will be flying
Uhm, from where? Burgers?
Burgers are declining and will be below 50% white soon, they have their own problems.

Ukraine got warheads and its well known they hate Russia. USA is a great ally too, probably the best for Poland.

>t.Polacke

>Ukraine got warheads
No they don't, they got rid of them and they couldn't operate them when they had them anyway.
>USA is a great ally too, probably the best for Poland.
Lmao. Where all U.S. troops stationed? In Germany, not in POOland. Also, as I've just told you, the U.S. is in decline.

Fucking kek.

Why did they let u krautcucks exist after ww1. Its hard to comprehend. The Versailles treaty was a major mistake

Poland should have stopped existing at least 225 years ago. Preferably long before then.

You are a retard. Ukraine is supplying warheads even to North Korea. They are major weapons dealers. Stop drinking tea like a imbecile and shoving crackers up ur britbong asshole. Everything u stated in ur post is wrong

Poland are the good jews, maybe... I still take Ukraine over poland every time.

Russia wont be nuked for sure, but if that would happen, that would be neat I guess.

Provide evidence, you subhuman low IQ Polack, or get out of the thread. Also, providing materials is not equivalent to having nuclear weapons that are actually usable, you subhuman.

I find it hard to imagine living in a reality as pathetic as yours. lmao at a brit defending a kraut talking shit about poles who did more for europe than most others. inb4 leaf.
t. cree indian with a knife

Britshit so mad today :3

Im not a polack u inbred britbong cuck. I think the average pole got a much higher IQ than u tho

>poles who did more for europe than most others
Fuck off meme kid and learn some history instead of slurping retarded crap you read on here.
Show your flag, Polish subhuman.

Germany could kill Poland in 2 years by simply stopping the gibsmedat. Russia is just another East Euro shithole greedy for Western gibsmedat but more mutt'ed than Poland

Delusional western cucks with gov taking in niggers to fuck your wifes dream about invading a EU country your leaders accepted to take in. Also Russia with HIV rates of some African country and 50% of population living on devasteted lands trying to survive winter doing anything lol. How retarded can somone be?

>when a non-country subhuman tries to type in my language

Russia is a shithole in terms of providing a decent living for their people, militarily they are not a shithole. That is where the majority of their money has gone, to modernise the military. Russia would completely rape POOland like they've done for the past 500 years.

try harder

(Wojack is polish)

webm.red/RxZ1

This Brit have been seething over Poles all day. What an absolute baby.

like you can kill us, hah
preposterous
everybody tried, everybody failed
meanwhile, glorious empire over which sun never sets got broken into million tiny pieces, and is overtaken by Pakis
but hey, Poland is there! laugh at it! :D
prince harry tainted your (((royal))) bloodline now and your entire island is full of inbred bastards
you live in orwellian nightmare, tv licenses and knifebinning, acid throwing arabs on every corner, and if you have to laugh at better country to not suicide from depressing weather, so be it
laugh while you can

Eastern and Western Poland vote different way, they may end up hating each other and want to part ways. We'd gladly accept Eastern Poland in the Eurasian Union.

>Ukraine
>supplying anyone
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Idiot, they can't finish a 20-tank contract for what, four years now?
>warhead = a vaguely tubular piece of metal with fuel inside and an engine stolen off a V-2

Technically, after evry major war Poland has shifted to the west.

In case of any war the nukes will hit straight on us. Sea on the north mountains on south and a nuclear wasteland between them.