Wheels Up, Guns Down (Miami)

The niggers are really chimping Miami now. They come from all over for this "Wheels up, Guns Down" shit where they illegally drive ATVs and dirt bikes on the road. The cops do basically nothing even as the chimps jump on their cars and destroy other peoples property.
youtube.com/watch?v=IrHN_m5mE0w

miami.cbslocal.com/2018/01/15/crack-down-wheels-up-guns-down-riders/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1cxP2nCBdU
fox8live.com/story/26216765/woman-dies-after-a-hit-and-run-involving-an-atv
youtube.com/watch?v=Phrqr8KG3aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Riding with off road tires on asphalt, shit nigger what are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=V1cxP2nCBdU

>living in Florida
Also all motorcycle drivers should be gassed

I saw one last night clip the back of a truck and then just drive off. They have no plates of course.

Yeah I donno, it's where work is. I'm the only white guy here. I have to learn Spanish.

Atleast they're wearing helmets

These nogs have been getting BTFO'd by the local PD. #MLKrideout or just #bikelife on instagram will give you some beautiful clips of them getting arrested and their piece of shit non-running un-maintained stolen 2017 2strokes getting loaded up onto a tow truck. Listen niggers, you can just bring these bikes to an abandoned parking lot and do wheelies all day and nobody will give you any troub.. fuck it we all know they do it just as an excuse to run from police.

Can niggers outrun bullets? Shoot the fuckin nogs.

Sounds fine to me, let people drive whatever vehicle they want on the roads. Forcing people to own a car is really jewish.

are you 12 years old? there are legal ways to drive around without using a car. all of them very easy and cheap to do.

Fucking niggers, we should declare war on them.

>Asshole trying to kill motorcyclist and speeding truck faggot passing on the right get fucked up.

Literally karma.

What, like clandestine laws that force you to register some faggy scooter rather than a dirtbike or atv or trike?

there was some good CCTV footage of this

fox8live.com/story/26216765/woman-dies-after-a-hit-and-run-involving-an-atv

ATV riders are worse than faggot motorcycle riders

Those three are not road legal.

Why? They're faster than scooters.

Practically the only think that sets dirtbikes apart from motorcycles is better suspension and threaded tires.

Ask the Motor vehicle commission.

>#MLKrideout or just #bikelife on instagram will give you some beautiful clips of them getting arrested and their piece of shit non-running un-maintained stolen 2017 2strokes
What even is this shit? Why are niggers so into ATVs and dirt bikes?

Another stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=Phrqr8KG3aY

Sup Forums doesn't know that they should be watching this. Sad!

You didn't see him kick the car? You're not only dumb, but you're blind as well.

Look up "Go Dumb" in Oakland, Ca

>The Virgin Cager vs. the CHAD Motorcyclist

Nobody is actually supporting Oprah for president, that shit is a media psyop at best and a failed attempt to pander to millenials for ratings at worst.