/mbmc/ 35'000 SWISS POSTERS EDITION

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world.
Until then the goal is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions / spread them everywhere:
#MyBordersMyChoice
1. Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
2. Bonus points for feminism related areas
3. Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use posters from the official website:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

>Copy pasta with instructions + direct PDF links for all countries:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

MBMC promoted by:
>The Golden One
youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc
>Millennial Woes
>Tara McCarthy
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posiobec
>TrumpsBlonde
>Memealert.org
>Front page of r/The_Donald (7.8K upvotes, 13 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
All links & media available on the official website:

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MMBC IS LITERALLY A ZIONIST PSY OP

proof that the "brown hand" version is a leftypol sabotage attempt, screencap from their thread (feel free to shit it up)

DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION
>DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION

only use the official versions from the website:

Official discord for MBMC

supplementary resource for organizing, sharing strategies for putting up posters & applying adhesives, etc

7aCCgeJ

>this is the same discord as IOTBW and run by the same guys, very solid team

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, I HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO IT AND IT WILL DESTROY MY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY, PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT!

bump

>inb4 POSTERS ARE ILLEGALREEEEE!! CIA WILL TRACK PRINTER DOTS & KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!!!111

bump

Your border... your money. Simple.

/leftypol/ are so fucking scared of this. They keep making threads saying "ohhhhhh its not gonna work its retarded bro" and trying to make counter posters. I've been lurking there and man they are delusional.

prediction: it's gonna be a forced meme.

it'll trend on twitter due to the amount of people posting it- but no normies will catch onto it.

whoever came up with it doesn't really understand that feminism/immigration are two separate issues and when you put them together in this tagline it doesn't make sense. It just does 'click' the way OP thinks it does.

Gays against Sharia is genius- it's clear cause and effect that makes people think.

I dont want immigration because I treat my country like my body? What?

>whoever came up with it doesn't really understand that feminism/immigration are two separate issues
not anymore:

"Citizens own the public land in their country, just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body. Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape). My borders, my choice! NO MEANS NO!"

pic related, it makes them go ape shit - media will take the bait & spread the message

have faith user, it's worth a try

excellent work user

any intel screencaps you can share?

>protip: people don't commit lots of resources to stopping something they don't perceive as a big threat

Golden One endorsement

bump

How many people are really onboard with this? The thread has been up for an hour, with hardly any replies. People are mentioning /leftypol/, but if OP is trying to recreate IOTBW you're going to need more support.

Other than that, I respect the initiative. Especially getting Europoors involved too.

>How many people are really onboard with this?
the PDF website has been viewed over 100K times
it has reached the front page of T_D 4 times, last time the mods stickied it at the top (over half a million people there)
confirmed print shops in Switzerland & Ireland printing thousands (in OP you can see the Swiss one has printed 35K posters, he'll be dumping images of them some time today for promotion)

endorsements from the following:
MBMC promoted by:
>The Golden One
>Millennial Woes
>Tara McCarthy
>LA Werewolf
>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posiobec
>TrumpsBlonde
>Memealert.org
>Front page of r/The_Donald (7.8K upvotes, 13 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
All links & media available on the official website:

bump

>The thread has been up for an hour, with hardly any replies
the board is full of shills & slide threads (As always)
some MBMC generals are more successful than others, I'm trying user but sometimes the sliding is really bad
doing what I can

thanks user

very sad, apparently you have to make a thread with a cute girl talking about "roasties" to get anyone to look at your thread, otherwise it gets lost in the noise:
trying to redirect people from there to this thread

Can someone make a Japanese one, stationed here near Tokyo, I want to redpill the milenial japanese

not a bad idea

can you translate "no means no" and "my borders my choice" from Japanese to English for me? (my experience with google translate tells me its crap, had to have the translations verified by anons on here for all the other countries I did)

8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2347782.html

Godspeed, canuck. Haven't noticed your threads up until now. How long have you been advertising the campaign?

since early December:

ah a new one, thanks user
their old one was 2318353

I you guys get Tucker to mention you red pill again, I might just piss myself

count on it
the optics are good enough, the message is impossible to disagree with and extremely relevant (Kate Steinle being murdered by an illegal immigrant), and tens (hundreds?) of thousands of posters will be going up worldwide

いいえ"は本当に "いいえ"という意味だ
Īe" wa hontōni" īe" to iu imida
Translates to "no really means no"

私の国境は私の選択
Watashi no kokkyō wa watashi no sentakudesu.
My borders is my choice.

it appears from that thread that they are trying to dox one of the guys who spread MBMC memes, fucking cowards
hope they fail

might be worth shitting up that thread

kek on the off chance that you are leftypol trying to provide me with a false translation that reads "MY PERIOD MY DINNER", I ran your Japanese through google translate, looks good to me user

ill whip it up in a couple mins stay tuned

bump

Thanks I'm using jewgle translate app

do you speak Japanese though? if you only used the translate app, this might appear correct but actually sound very awkward to a Japanese person

almost done the new meme

Is there a Russian version of the pic? I don't really want to mess it up by making it on my own since I don't know the exact font (including weight and size) and I don't have PNG templates.

If any of the creators is present ITT, please make it if there's none yet, with the following text:

> Moи гpaницы — мoй выбop
> #MoиГpaницыMoйBыбop

here user, thank you for translations

the only concern with including Russia (same as inlcluding Ukraine, Ireland, Catalonia) is that people might mistake the meme for a territorial dispute issue instead of about immigration

I was warned away from making these as it could confuse / dilute the message, which is supposed to be about stopping unwanted immigration (not about territorial disputes)

no offense meant to any of those countries

gay

> the only concern with including Russia (same as inlcluding Ukraine, Ireland, Catalonia) is that people might mistake the meme for a territorial dispute issue instead of about immigration

12 000 000 illegal muslim immigrants in Russia, according to the semi-official stats, a 2010 nationalists' protest followed by loads of people getting locked

most Russians will get the point from the poster, it's a pretty painful subject for most of people living here, and there can't any doubts at all the poster refers to the immigration issues

I'll ask my gf to translate

stop shitting up the board with this garbage you fucking leaf piece of shit. make a thread, fine, but stop spamming this shit on every goddamn thread, and stop making bait threads.
or maybe this is just a gay ripoff of iotbw and no one cares?
>prediction: it's gonna be a forced meme.
this.

no one cares about this here. you should've gotten that by now. these threads never have any posters, its just you fucking spamming and no one gives a shit.

>HUR.. HE'S JUST A SHILL, THE MAGAPEDES ARE HERE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE DEUS VULT, PRAISE KEK!!!!!
sage this crap

you've changed my mind, I'll make one
thanks user

can you please provide the most accurate borders I should use? I made a Russia MBMC meme a long time ago but anons said the borders were weird, pic related

these are the Soviet borders, gotta be careful with that

>stop spamming this shit on every goddamn thread
I mostly do it in slide / shill threads (*sips tea*, Sup Forums btfo, how will ____ ever recover? ,APLOGIZE), I don't see anything wrong with shitting up slide threads (they are trying to shit up this board anyway, fuck the slide threads)

>or maybe this is just a gay ripoff of iotbw
no its an entirely different message, its not saying its okay for whites to simply exist, its saying its okay for them to have sovereignty, protect their borders and encore immigration laws

>no one cares about this here.
wrong
> these threads never have any posters, its just you fucking spamming and no one gives a shit.
that's because this fucking board is overflowing with shills and slide threads making it impossible for worthwhile threads to emerge from above the noise
>HUR.. HE'S JUST A SHILL, THE MAGAPEDES ARE HERE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE DEUS VULT, PRAISE KEK!!!!!
now you really are starting to sound like a leftist shill who is scared of this message spreading

>mfw I’m an immigrant that has a Swiss girlfriend

Feels good.

right, I trust you, can you provide current borders (so no controversy & the message is purely about immigration)?

how often do you wash her pillowcase user?

you are actively creating slide threads

here you are, Crimea not included for the sake of avoiding any controversy

bump

wheat paste tutorial coming through

>it goes on the front and the back

>slide threads
it's a REDIRECT thread
look, this board is under heavy fucking attack 24/7, soros dumped $18 billion into it - to stop ops like this
he wants to board to be a useless, ineffective, depressed containment board
I'm doing what I can to prevent that
what am I doing wrong?

It's a good strategy.... It might be the thing that breaks the current meta.

Any Aussies near Melbourne want to join in? I'm getting a stack of them printed soon.

When you use Yellow paper, and remove the color cartridge entirely; even though you bought the printer at a trade center, knowing that millions of taxpayer dollars will be spent sending nosey fuckheads on a Wild Goose chase

thanks user, PNG is convenient
ill post it + Japanese one very soon, stay tuned
ill upload them to the official site too

I know there is a team in Melbourne doing it (sorry don't have contact info just met them in an earlier thread)

Thank you brother

if 50% of the slide threads were redirect threads to worthwhile stuff (/sig/, /mbmc/, etc) then the slide threads would be subverted and lose their power

Link to the thread please?

it's somewhere in here lol (sorry user)
closer to the more recent ones, not near the very beginning

I checked the archive for MBMC threads, one mentioned that there is an Aussie team, but no hint at how I can get in touch with them.

no problem brother, ask your waifu if this looks good
I don't speak any Japanese but my gut tells me there is a shorter way to translate the header, it looks very long for 3 words

awesome my memory isn't failing me, but yeah that's the problem it's all anonymous
I try to promote MBMC in every general like Auspol, Britpol, etc - maybe they will turn up in Auspol?

What happend Canada-San you used to post this everyday but then this giant cap happend was afraid this shit weren’t going down Because of ((((them)))) finding you

not sure if this was posted yet, but its from the discord. test of 8.5x11 sticker labels.

You can check on here for any Aussies willing to help

Cheers, I'm already on there

loving all the RWPS art

Oh shit I forgot about the top caption in Russian:
> "Heт" знaчит нeт

original RWPS

almost done user! adding Russian text now

>was afraid this shit weren’t going down Because of ((((them)))) finding you
never user, I never back down, ever
this is picking up momentum very rapidly now

my redirect thread got deleted
hoping I don't get b&
I got lots of bans during IOTBW

Hawaiifag here, you think I could hit all the colleges on Oahu in a day? or are there any others out there?

how does it look user? thanks for translating

posting stuff from a seattle poster

word is starting to spread on Twitter that Twitter is censoring the hashtag

Could you please capitalize the first word in the top caption and wrap it into the quotes, since it's commonly used within such orthography in Russian.

thanks for these, they look great
might be time soon to make a giant compilation pic with all the printed posters & IRL placement pics so far for promotional purposes

I plan on posting these in shinjuku station, because this station in Tokyo sees roughly 1 million people pass by every day.

no problem, will edit as many times as needed
needs to look good for mass appeal
how does it look now?

excellent

DECENT
that's a lot of eyes
still think the header text is really long though, wondering if there is a more concise translation

I'll get on it soon, I'm at work but my gf, doesn't usually text me till like 0800 or 1300

no worries take your time user, if this thread dies before that you can post it in
8ch dot net/pol/res/11059263.html
and I'll see it for sure

any chance you know of any Russian nationalists or groups / teams of guys who might want to put these up on Jan 21st?

definitely worth checking the discord:

I'm keeping them in touch.

powerful

If you want a quick copy pasta for explaining it and giving links to download PDFs for printing, here:

#MyBordersMyChoice
1. Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
2. Bonus points for feminism related areas
3. Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use posters from the official website: