House majority leader to Trump: We’re going to lose

Republicans went all in on Trumpism. And the American people are ready to make them pay for it.

shareblue.com/house-majority-leader-kevin-mccarthy-to-trump-were-going-to-lose/

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/Environment/Energy-Voices/2014/1112/Russia-in-weak-position-for-new-gas-deal-with-China
upi.com/Business_News/2016/05/20/Clothing-brands-may-take-advantage-of-weak-ruble-to-move-to-Russia/7551463751576/
france24.com/en/20120928-reporters-siberia-chinese-immigration-russia-blagoveshchensk-farming-labourers-business-tensions/
desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/b/8b578c81-16b8-4630-b092-dd57ebf4d491/D58DF7EC40754F044E0C6CD71090227A.20180109---signed-letter-to-speaker-ryan-re-rule-x-declassify-doj-docs-w....pdf
desantis.house.gov/2018/1/desantis-asks-speaker-ryan-to-declassify-doj-documents-related-to-steele-dossier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C'est la vie

Can Russia just take back Ukraine already? I'm sure you're a proxyfag but you spam these threads on a daily basis. You deserve to die in the worst way imaginable

Ukraine should be destroyed

>shareblue
stick your head under a train you fucking Ukrainian faggot cunt,.

Yeah it's pretty much confirmed.

dis nigga reall did share a link to sharia blue n shiet

Wait until after the election mother fucker. They told us the same bullshit when Trump was running for President. The polls are skewed towards Democrats and everyone knows it.

They already have the covers printed up.

Ryan is going to lose because of Nehlan. And the resulting (((official explanation))) is going to be glorious.

How do you expect to forcibly remove guns from the hands of young white males? I would love to see you try to raise a dark skinned army to try it. That would justify everything the militant pro whites have been saying for decades. You were so angry over Charlottesville because young white males went counter to your race mixer agenda. You wish for their murder but you ran into a major logical problem with your desire to kill young white males. Who among you is strong enough to kill young white males? You are running out of enforcers willing to force integration on white communities. Most of your enforcers have to live around diversity now and they know it is violent.

Yeah no. Democrats can barely win when the guy is a pedo

>Republicans went all in on Trumpism
kek, no
they went all in to go after Trump

>shariablue link

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov
It's funny that you mentioned proxies.

Your actually posting share blue articles, and expecting to be taken seriously?

>...says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

>Can Russia just take back Ukraine already?
Now's a bad time. Russia is losing $150 billion per year on sanctions and Putin's circle of oligarchs are losing easily $50 billion in lost investment opportunity. Not only that, but Moscow is having to sink a fortune in Crimea infrastructure to make up for the decades of Soviet era neglect. We'd like this to go for as long as possible so the rest of the world grows economically by leaps a bounds while Moscow mires in economic despair. America becomes Great Again and Russia becomes even more of a gigantic shithole than it is already.

China is already taking advantage of a cash-strapped Russia by flooding the Vladivostok with Chinese immigrants and negotiating great deal for itself.

csmonitor.com/Environment/Energy-Voices/2014/1112/Russia-in-weak-position-for-new-gas-deal-with-China

upi.com/Business_News/2016/05/20/Clothing-brands-may-take-advantage-of-weak-ruble-to-move-to-Russia/7551463751576/

france24.com/en/20120928-reporters-siberia-chinese-immigration-russia-blagoveshchensk-farming-labourers-business-tensions/

>polls

Ukrainian with a shareblue link hahahhah why aren't housing your black nationalism meme flag
Fag boy everyone knows

oh hey, its the VPN faggot spamming shareblue articles.

AHAHAHAHAHA

[citation desperately needed]

Can't wait to feed you to the Russians.

Fuck off kike

>y-you're a shill
>p-proxy
Why are drumpftards so delusional?

please, if you don't already live there, take your family and make a short trip to Lviv next weekend - i hear market square looks beautiful during the evening

>Republicans were jokes among the left and the right
>Trump was the only reason they got the presidential election
>Y-YOUR RUINING US

this

>DA JOOS
Do you have any better argument, drumpflet???

Lie with dogs, wake up with fleas.

>shareblue

you have clearly not been paying attention

Look, the only reason Ukraine is so adamant about its independence now is because Obama decided to do a psyop using social media in the same way he did during the Arab Spring for the sake of getting China and Russia out of North America and Syria's tartous port with the Arab Spring.

All of this, just so Russia would look bad on the international stage when they annexed the Crimea, which Ukraine was using beforehand until unrest was drummed up.

You want to blame Russia for their oppression against you, and its true, they are at fault for doing this. But it escalated directly because of what Obama did.

>somehow this all justifies russian actions
Are you fucking retarded?

He did user...he did...he does it multiple times daily. I just wonder why he does it? Probably just wants some attention. (all fields

>shareblue propaganda

soros plz go

These are the same geniuses that thought Trump would ruin the down ballot races when he lost by 30pts.

They didnt predict Trump would go up by 10pts after a loser traitor Romney speech.

>shareblue khokhol
Is there anything more pathetic?

A r*ssian schweinhund.

>Republicans poisoning the well and trying to demoralize Trump
No, really?

ShareBlue you say?

I keep forgetting that shareblue is a real thing and not a /ptg/ boogeyman everytime until ukrainebro comes through

u mad bro?

Unfortunately for the Democrats, you don't have a Tea Party like the GOP had to put the wind in its sails in 2010.

You don't have any grass roots, all you have is astroturf -- phony media hysteria and the paid agitation of Antifa and the various other post-ACORN outfits.

It's going to be an uphill battle retaking the House. Protip: You're not going to make it.

It would be a shame if these ladies' nudes dropped.

If GOPe weren’t pieces of shit they would expose Fusion GPS and the (((fbi))), but Paul Ryan is on (((the payroll))).
desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/b/8b578c81-16b8-4630-b092-dd57ebf4d491/D58DF7EC40754F044E0C6CD71090227A.20180109---signed-letter-to-speaker-ryan-re-rule-x-declassify-doj-docs-w....pdf
desantis.house.gov/2018/1/desantis-asks-speaker-ryan-to-declassify-doj-documents-related-to-steele-dossier

Confession time. When The_Donald first popped up, I was a bluepilled faggot. That's when it was still heavily Sup Forums posters posting there. When I would see Ben Garrison comics posted there, I literally thought he was the white supremacist Sup Forums had memed him to be, and I took it as proof that Trump supporters on T_D were racist. And then T_D slowly redpilled me, and I came here. (cringy I know)

Meme magic is real. This timeline is insane.

T_D is full of cucked sheep.

[citation needed]

Where have I heard this before

Literally shareblue.com lmao

Paul Ryan has been trying to sink Trump from the beginning. For his corporate donors who want mass immigration and cheap labor.

And David Brock is a pedophile who ass rapes young boys.

Trump will never be president!

>Drumpf iz fuct
>shurrblue
FUCKING KEK

Impeachment is coming.

They literally fucking didn't though.

>shareblue

>Impeachment is coming.
Actually faggot, impeachment FAILED.
How does that feel, kike?

They did. Everyone except McCain fully supports Trump. Remember Republican party only rewards those who are successful.