A-user.. stop calling me a "roastie". I'm not a virgin but I only slept with 2 other guys (both white)...

>A-user.. stop calling me a "roastie". I'm not a virgin but I only slept with 2 other guys (both white). I support the 14 words and I want to find a based husband to settle down with and make white babies. Why don't you give me a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png
youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am asexual and am preserving my essence for a future emergency. Your semen is your life force, and if it is drained you lose your ambition and drive to overcome struggle.

she needs BBC, not puny white dick

I've actually taken a real life vow of celibacy

dammit I have having to make these redirect threads

#MyBordersMyChoice
1. Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
2. Bonus points for feminism related areas
3. Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use posters from the official website:

get in here:

see
we need your help user, will you participate? even one poster in the right place can generate a local news story

always gotta make it about race, nigger

>worrying about other mens dicks this much
>memeflaggot

I dont care buddie

>it’s a “start a shitty thread with a picture of tits and get 500 replies” episode

you tell me

>not a virgin
Stopped reading there

>milkers

allllright I'll give you a chance. No need to twist my arm.

this

correct, but I did it for a good reason: to draw in support for an anti-immigration poster campaign (this is a redirect thread)

>this is a redirect thread

7 days remaining till #MyBordersMyChoice posters go up on Jan 21st. The campaign modifies feminist slogans to show an analogy between violating personal boundaries and national boundaries, twisting the feminist slogans into nationalism.

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

MBMC promoted by:
>The Golden One
youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc
>Millennial Woes
>Tara McCarthy
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posiobec
>TrumpsBlonde
>Memealert.org
>Front page of r/The_Donald (7.8K upvotes, 13 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
All links & media available on the official website:

Disregarding LARP'ing for a second; two isn't that bad desu. As long as it has been with long-term boyfriends and niggers it's fine.

I'd do anything for an ethnonationalist qt like this even if she had slept with 2 guys. I don't deserve a virgin anyway, I have brownish eyes that need bleaching.

*and not niggers. Jesus, sorry Sup Forums.

Only acceptable if they were your boyfriends. Even then, distasteful, and I would be weary of you.

your help is needed Dane-bro, will you answer the call?

see
your help is needed user, get in here:

put up posters, shift the overton window bit by bit, secure the existence of your people and a future for white children:

Roastie has nothing to do with the content of your character. It's about the appearance of your vag.

see
get in here:

Now i want rapefugees in Albania just to be part of this.

>>A-user.. stop calling me a "roastie". I'm not a virgin...
>I'm not a virgin
Stopped reading there. You're a whore.

fuck off shill

>but I only slept with 2 other guys
WHORE
GET AWAY FROM ME, IMPURE ROASTIE

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, I HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO IT AND IT WILL DESTROY MY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY, PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT!

No Hymen No Diamond!

it was a redirect thread user, come here your help is needed:

see

fuck you roastie, all wermin are evil.
men used to control the wickedness of roasties with an iron fist but government wont let us anymore.

>men have ideals - wermin have needs and urges

Who is this fluid druid?

I know that my borders are my choice, hell, you made fuss about that specific matter

>roastie
People using this word need a beating. Same with the wiggers using thot.

it's a poster campaign user, posters going up Jan 21st at night on campuses & public spaces around the world
>but Poland doesn't need this
neither did any western country 50 years ago, they got lazy and look what happened - stay ahead of the problem, put some up!

agreed

this is a redirect thread user, #MyBordersMyChoice posters going up this Sunday, get in here:

see
this is a redirect thread

#MyBordersMyChoice
1. Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
2. Bonus points for feminism related areas
3. Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use posters from the official website:

get in here:

fuck this, more than half of you guys wanted Poland to open borders, Canada included
I will help USA and Philipinnes outside of V4, because those were only countries that had balls and actually said that Poland can do whatever she wants with borders
all others are just opportunistic traitors and fuck them, especially germany and EU

Hurry up you already are going to labeled DAMAGED Goods.. To much variety of semen inside you

Stop responding to every post you fucking nigger.

fuck off slut

>I only slept with 2 other guys (both white)
multiply this by 100 + she sucked at least 10 nigger dicks and she's also a feminist attention whore

now that she has her pussy roasted and tried everything, she wants to find herself someone who with a nice baggage of net worth so she can divorse 3 years later, get her 70% of his shit and conitnue fucking niggers and chads

so obvious. totally read though all the bullshit 10\10

>now that she has her pussy roasted and tried everything, she wants to find herself someone who with a nice baggage of net worth so she can divorse 3 years later, get her 70% of his shit and conitnue fucking niggers and chads
This says more about you than it does about the women you perceive who are like this.

betas, pretty much everyone who fucked up pre redpill
this is realistically the best you can get these days.
the roastie campaign should continue though
sluts need shaming.

> Why don't you give me a chance?
Not worth the risks.

yea right

>about the women you perceive
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! fat mongrel whore with her valuable opinions is leaking into /pol from all her wholes.

says more about his mother you mean

More like 2x10 guys, she has the thousand cock stare,this roastie is not fooling anyone

>I'm not a virgin but I only slept with 2 other guys (both white)

daily reminder that roasties lie about the number of partners they've had.

The only way to be sure for the most part is to break the seal of freshness yourself.

After that, its up to you to not be a cuck.

It's another jewish MGTOW thread about how evil white people (women) are.

>he cannot refute argument, is unable to consider implications so attacks me for [supposedly] being The Other..
Breddy weak sauce m8.

Thank you. Spot on. At least that's what she told me.

>fat mongrel whore is blatantly attentionwhoring again
that's pretty fucking sad.