Hunter x hunter

Truly the greatest super saiyan transformation.

The way he got fixed was BS

Had to be with how rekt he was

It was an asspull just to kill Pitou

Gon is a fag for killing her

How is it an ass-pull when it's so thematically congruent?

Also it was foreshadowed for half the arc so I don't get where the ass pull came from. The only problem is that Gon isn't just a normal kid anymore, it's revealed he's the son of one of the greatest hunters and his potential dwarfs everyone else's. I think that's pretty stupid.

Can't argue with that

Why did he kill Pitou? Isn't that a murder?

Not really considering he's back to square one.

Just because you have the potential to do something doesn't mean you're going to achieve it. Not without dedicating every waking moment of your life to it, like Netero did for so many years.

He was really pissed and yes. Granted, Pitou said she would have to kill him right before Gon's transformation, but Gon was planning on killing her whether she put up a fight or not.

Why didn't Pitou just kill Gon before he powers up? That shit is dumb as fuck.

According to Ging, he's fine. Maybe he has to go through some near fatal trauma to reactivate his nen, just like the chimera ants did.

I wouldn't mind seeing her being redeemed but Togashi gives no fucks.

>her

Yeah that was literally the point of his covenant, he traded reaching the peak of his potential for a moment against his life

Gentlemen, this thread is suffering from an alarming lack of pictures, pictures of Pitou.

All gays and traps must be dead, and Gon knows this.

Go on

O

Pitou is the best thing about HxH

This is a Japanese ant.

A cute ant she is

I want to fuck this ant

Leorio would of been jealous of her power used for surgery

She's mine

Can I fap at least

Fine if you want to watch

>Pitou
>her

Ara ara

T-thanks

>Pitou will never use her powers on you to turn you into her personal sex slave

She was healing the blind girl.

Biggest asspull ever.
Yeah, he lost his Nen, but they'll discover a whole new power in the Dark Continent which will be the new main power in HxH and Nen will become obsolete.

I'm out of pics

>Hiatus is still ongoing
>We will never see Kurapika fight the guy with the knife
>We will never see Leorio become an expert doctor under Cheadle's tutelage
>We will never see Prince Camilla turn out to be Chrollo using his Convert Hands to infiltrate the ship and take its treasures
>We will never see the princes having their bloodbath fight
>We will never see Hisoka vs. The Phantom Troupe round 2: Oh My Rubber Nen Boogaloo
>All of this could have been avoided if the series ended at the same place the anime did

>Pitou will never come back

Kidnap Killua's trap brother and force him to make him wish to bring her back

Very nice to see her being cute in such a casual schoolgirl situation.

So gin got gon from the dark continent right?

I swear that was a plotpoint

I think it makes more sense if Gon was born on Greed Island with the Pregnancy card.

It would make so much sense. He is so goo at using Nen because he is a Nen baby.

Gon's mother... is his father!!

Pitoufags are the worst kind of ant enablers and should consider mass sudoku. Their trap waifu deserved all the hard beating it got.

That was reveled since Heavens Arena. As stated by Wing, he and Killua have the potential of one in out of ten million people. But even so, it's training and experience that keeps them alive.

And after that she just stared at him while he powers up you fucking mongoloid

Not even Pitou could react to such bullshit

Then why doesn't he kill Killua and all his brothers?

MY

RUBBER

>trap
Her gender is never stated bucko

>gender is never stated bucko
You watched inattentively

and gum!

This is not wan piss

PENIS

Thank god you're not writing this story.

>Their trap waifu deserved all the hard beating it got.

No she didn't, she did absolutely nothing wrong.

>implying he isn't right
Come on. Togashi is gonna asspull a new ability for Gon unless he wants to keep Gon irrelevant in the story.

I'm sorry user, I'll help you as much as I can. Gentlemen have to look out for each other.

Best girl

Pitou is a biutifel angel

So why would you hunt a hunter?

b-but the anime says Pitou is a girl

tie between her and Cheadle

Asspull is a TVtropes word that South Americans are popularizing because they just got internet and think TVtropes is a legitmate English writing site
Just toss any post that uses it, because it's most likely either an underage poster or a Mexican manchild

And being super powerful or whatever is your idea of keeping him relevant? Even though no one in their right mind would just spring a random power system from buttfuck nowhere especially when Nen is still perfectly serviceable?

I'll say it again, thank god you aren't writing this series.

She is!

>people who think yu yu hakusho is better
at least hxh starts good.

It's just nostalgiafags. Yu yu hakusho is ok tier at best.

Anime only fag here.

Was there somewhere in the manga that definitely said that Pitou was a guy, or is this just a meme?

I only read the Manga and he was always stated to be a guy. Maybe it's just bad translation, and in the original Japanese they kept the gender neutral?

Her gender is supposed to be "neutral" but looks like a girl to me

I think it's more about everyone referring to Pitou as an it for being an ant.

The only official statement regarding Neferpitou's gender appears in the "Hunter × Hunter Character and Word Data Book." It, refers to Neferpitou to using the pronoun "彼” (kare), which is usually translated to “he.”

But the Hunters Exam is a painfully generic shitfest.
You kids only hype up like 2 arcs because only 2 arcs are good

except thats incorrect. the only bad arc is the zoldyck family arc which is only 4 episodes long and has the coin trick game which was very entertaining.

Are you fucking kidding me? The hunter exam is like no other shonen "exam" arc ever. It's completely original and so filled with pleasant and unexpected twists.

The cooking show.

The tower where they had to work together.

The tag hunt.

The "tournament".

Fair enough.

Maybe I'm just too old for kid manga shit, it's super not entertaining to read

Yeah, you should stick to watching mature and intelligent manga for mature and intelligent people such as yourself

Damn right.

Yeah, shounen is kind of junky since it's intended for grade schoolers. I read more seinen/comedy.
You're just mad for no reason

>fag
but he did fug her tho

That should have happened.

Possible you're not all that bright to start, regardless how old you are.

Tender loving instead of violence? Sure.

Pitou was a Royal Guard member.
In anime was said all RG are males.

well if the chimera ants are like other ants the working and solider ants are just sterile females so pitou would be a girl but all the ants would be girls too excluding the King which would be the only male

When is he going to kill all the spiders?

>tfw almost all the hxh's doujnis are shota

If you dumb niggers would just post a thread on /c/ instead of dumping the same five pictures here and garnering the anger of your fellow anons I'm sure an actual pitoufag would be willing to dump a piece of their carefully curated folder for your.

That's actually totally incorrect.

> That's actually totally incorrect.
You are incorrect.