Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Berlin Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed. The SPD congress will vote on it on the 21th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
focus.de/politik/deutschland/groko-sondierungen-im-news-ticker-nahles-kritisiert-groko-gegner-in-der-spd_id_8297864.html
faz.net/aktuell/berliner-spd-stimmt-gegen-koalitionsverhandlungen-mit-der-union-15400867.html

>english language analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w
youtube.com/watch?v=fApfOuIE1Wc

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxlaOY5FqaA
youtube.com/watch?v=S8hBoNcIYJE
youtube.com/watch?v=4p_P6Tmp0CE
focus.de/politik/deutschland/ralf-stegner-spd-vize-wirft-csu-vor-sondierungspapier-geaendert-zu-haben_id_8297515.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172510045/Zuwanderung-Was-ist-mit-dem-U-Ausschuss-zu-Merkels-Asylpolitik.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172511366/SPD-und-GroKo-Martin-Schulz-wirbt-in-Dortmund-um-Unterstuetzung.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untersuchungsausschuss#Untersuchungsausschüsse_im_Deutschen_Bundestag
bundeskanzlerin.de/ContentArchiv/EN/Archiv17/Artikel/_2011/01/2011-01-13-merkel-europapreis_en.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
hessenschau.de/panorama/polizeischutz-fuer-paar-nach-kika-doku,kurz-polizeischutz-100.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article172510691/Missbrauchsfall-Freiburg-Richter-weisen-Kritik-zurueck.html
neue-ordnung.at/index.php?id=233
heise.de/tp/features/Nachforderungs-und-Interpretationsdebatte-zum-Sondierungspapier-von-Union-und-SPD-3941050.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sHFE4T98w50
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/hamburg-identitaere-bewegung-will-vormundschaft-fuer-fluechtlinge-a-1188035.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Reichsbürgerlille

So we should start the Propaganda machine for the Neuwahlen?

Good job including the Red Pill Germany link in the OP.

Checked!
21 vs 8 votes, SPD might split.

checked, lets hope for Neuwahlen

youtube.com/watch?v=vxlaOY5FqaA

In case of a re-election we should focus on 2 things

>strengthen the AfD
Especially focus on young and non-voter here

>weaken the others
CDU and SPD are obvious but I see a good potential to damage the greens by shilling for "Die Tierschutzpartei"

Even if it would ultimately strengthen the far-left, a proper SPD split would be amazing - not just out of Schadenfreude, but also because of my accelerationist view that it would make mainstream government coalitions even more difficult to form.

>still posting this average looking degenerate coal burner as a far right icon

DIE PROPHEZEIHUNG DER WAHLNACHT

Maybe press the Glyphosat issue to undermine the greens position?

There are so many better pictures and videos of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8hBoNcIYJE

I want to believe

lads how is the self-improvement going
i'm cutting my drinking down to 4 days a week

youtube.com/watch?v=4p_P6Tmp0CE

>Go to the Willy Brandt Temple
>Execute Order 88

I'm trying to read atleast one book each month to strengthen my mind.

grats und prost!

Should I ramp up the propaganda production? It seems like I'm moving more and more of my 2017 political stuff to my 2018 folders anyway.

Do it.

my production is already starting too, but i need more content.

its literally nothing happening right now

If you don't have happenings undermine their ideas.

kek

no weed anymore

Jusos censored by NetzDG LMAO

>Nigga, i drink like once every two months if at all.
But hey, you're irish.

You have no idea how much I enjoy this.
It's like the fucking 2016 split in the US Democratic Party, except these nu-males don't have a Boinie to rally behind.
I hope we'll be seeing more shit like this in the CDU as well, doesn't matter what side it comes from.

I want him back...

Stegner doesn't like the new refugee rules in the Sondierungspapier:
focus.de/politik/deutschland/ralf-stegner-spd-vize-wirft-csu-vor-sondierungspapier-geaendert-zu-haben_id_8297515.html

Unfortunate he had to go. Or rather, forced to go because of the Frenchman

Gott mit dir, Fritz

Remember, he discarded old aristocratic ideas in favor of a Nietzschean and Darwinist view of humanity.
Somewhere, somewhen, a leader like him will rise from the people.

>impyling aristrocratic ideas are bad...

It completely makes sense, because of eugenics.

Maybe we need to make someone like him ourselfes...

NJ: Trumps Rettungsversuch der weißen Restbevölkerung vor Merkel und Schulz' SHITHOLE-Flut zur Schaffung einer Europa-Kloake

>.concept-veritascom/nj/sz/2018/01_Jan/15.01.2018.htm

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172510045/Zuwanderung-Was-ist-mit-dem-U-Ausschuss-zu-Merkels-Asylpolitik.html

anybody has the whole article?

Aristocratic in the then-contemporary sense, m8.
That was the main conflict between Wilhelm II and Bismarck - not foreign or domestic policy, but the conflict between Bismarck's "Those already in power are always right" and Wilhelm's "Wille zur Macht".

>stegner

Wir brauchen keinen Ami, um uns zu retten.

Rechdsbobulisden habn ein schwards-weis-weldbild, PS: wer mir nich zuschdimmd isd rassestisch :--DD

I've lost it but I have a pic that does this very well to the "soft cap" on immigration proposed by the CDU.

What is this?

Wasn't Wilhelm II a dumbass? Wilhelm I on the other hand...

Update the thread ffs

>Passiert ist bis jetzt nichts. Warum?

Considering it's Springer-Welt, I can predict the rest of the article will be "Ahaha stoopid AfD isn't doing anything, pls come back to the CDU".
The correct answer, however, is because the supposedly opposition of FDP, Grüne and Linke are preventing the creation of such a commission.

Haha Benis :DD

Jusos are the youth organization of the SPD, a very tame post on Fagbook by them was deleted due to the new censorship law, which was made by SPD.

>Wasn't Wilhelm II a dumbass

Typical propaganda.
He was neither a moron, nor a megalomaniac, nor an inept cripple.
He was someone who knew he had to lead - he got a lot of crucial decisions wrong, sure, but he was someone who connected with the German people and knew what responsibility he had to them, rather than to politicians, nobles and special interest.

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172511366/SPD-und-GroKo-Martin-Schulz-wirbt-in-Dortmund-um-Unterstuetzung.html

RUF DOCH MAL MARTIN!

>he got a lot of crucial decisions wrong
That's easily said in hindsight though.

25% are needed for Untersuchungsausschuss.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untersuchungsausschuss#Untersuchungsausschüsse_im_Deutschen_Bundestag

wow i just checked the story, it´s actually real

bundeskanzlerin.de/ContentArchiv/EN/Archiv17/Artikel/_2011/01/2011-01-13-merkel-europapreis_en.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

Those people up there are truly the lowest.

Well, obviously. But after all, any judgement we make about a historical person is done in hindsight - in this case, I'll gladly admit that includes my praise and admiration for WII.

RUFT DOCH MAL SCHURKEL

hessenschau.de/panorama/polizeischutz-fuer-paar-nach-kika-doku,kurz-polizeischutz-100.html
kek

>he got a lot of crucial decisions wrong
Like what?
inb4 provoking the Anglo
The arms race was done by 1913 and didn't cause the war.

Guys watch the video 3:20
Martin recognizes that europe goes towards the right-wing thanks to their intrepid leadership and low-tone scolds austria for such and then someone in the audience fucking snaps.

>#blöd
LOL! So funny

What exactly you mean by drinking?

I get myself during work week a bottle (or can) of Pilsner or local beer a day. And I don't think that's a bad thing.

We really need a leader like him back to lead us to glory again.

welt.de/vermischtes/article172510691/Missbrauchsfall-Freiburg-Richter-weisen-Kritik-zurueck.html
REEEEEEEEEEEE

ramp up the propoganda mr goebbels

he's the Goebbels for big anime titties

Read up on Kalegri. He is a wierd guy but there is definietly no plan based on him. When he describes the future of europe being an asian/negro mix he does not see it in a positive way. He is like the original Elliot Rodgers. Kinda of pessimistic/black-pilled on europes feature in that way.

neue-ordnung.at/index.php?id=233

>neue-ordnung.at/index.php?id=233

Will look this up, seemed strange to me, because he was anti-totalitarian from his quotes, but the race quote actually had convinced me.

>is like the original Elliot Rodgers
Hapas are known to be mentally unstable. No exception with Kalergi

Heil Booty-Göbbels.
Raising Morale, but no one's Donger.

drinking day starts at 6 am
over 1 day , 10 cans of cider, 10 cans of beer, and about 2 grammes of hash
1 or 2 ecstasy and 3/4 lines of speed

good times

you will be so fucked up in a few years

Good article on TP:
heise.de/tp/features/Nachforderungs-und-Interpretationsdebatte-zum-Sondierungspapier-von-Union-und-SPD-3941050.html
As almost always, the forum discussion is great.

Heil Merkel!

praise Allah
moving the Germany soon brothers, Alaykum Salam!

youtube.com/watch?v=sHFE4T98w50

yeah, i mean why did we have such a massive rise in flu last winter? hmm idk. I mean i had a suggestion but nobody wanted to hear it.

OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are far from friends if you are getting here "soon"

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/hamburg-identitaere-bewegung-will-vormundschaft-fuer-fluechtlinge-a-1188035.html
>Aktivisten der rechtsextremen Identitären Bewegung hatten im Internet dazu aufgerufen, über diese Aufgabe nachzudenken, um mit den Migranten "über vorhandene falsche Erwartungen an ihr Gastland" und eine Zusammenführung mit der Familie in ihrer Heimat zu reden.
They are so good at trolling.

Lol holy shit

I kinda got that it wasn't even "hate speech" but I don't know what he said. Is he complaining about online censorship?

>Booty-Goebbels, the Goebbels of anime titties
YES

Muahahah, the revolution always eats its own. Who could've thought that the permanent social revolution would eat its young, too kek

looks like a fat guy with giant arms piggybacking a small girl.

The deleted post is totally standard stuff:
>Since yesterday we get hundres of messages in the social networks, E-Mails, calls. The very most are critical about the coalition talks and want to support us in the fight against Groko. You too? Join us!

The Juso complaining:
>Cool, the law (link to law) by Heiko Maas (justice minister, responsible for NetzDG) leads to harmless Juso content being removed.
#spd #censorship #nogroko #dwarfresistance #jusos

It's beautiful to watch the SPD tear themselves apart.

Good
GOOOOOOD
Let their Hate flow through them, Show them the Power of the Dark Side!

He's complaining now but the deleted post was completely harmless.
He says he received messages from people concerned about the coalition talks and that anyone against GroKo should join.
Presumably he means join SPD and vote against the coalition.

What the fuck
Which law was broken by this post?

saved

i love AfD-chans expression

g'night frens

HEIL GOTTKANZLER SCHURKEL-MELZ

youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50

Here's the hires one, user

Did they roped the Mudslim and the coalburner yet?

She has seen the end and fears not even death.
She embraces it.

The Groko law.