Remember that poor Muslim girl who had her Hijab cut in Toronto?

>.... yeh that never happened
globalnews.ca/news/3965061/toronto-police-girl-hijab-attack-investigation/

Because of course it didn't

In a release Monday, police said “after a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen.”

“We had some very serious allegations on Friday, which we investigated,” Toronto police spokesperson Mark Pugash told Global News. “We investigated them in great detail. We put together a lot of evidence, we interviewed people and the investigators came to the conclusion that the allegations related to things that simply didn’t happen.”

BTFO

I knew it

Looks like Trudea

Jeez these sandnigger girls are ugly

ugh, fucking systemic racism is giving our peaceful neighbhours hallucinations

BOUNUS POINTS TO ANYONE WHO POSTS LIBEARL TEARS BEFORE THEY FOUN D OUT IT WAS A LIE>>>

that's why they bag them up

The biggest and most often used weapons of the Left are lies

poor muzzie , it's not did it happen .. It's that it can happen .. we must pay reparations and a jizya tax in the form welfare so they won't feel discriminated .. like Prime minister Trudeau says "canada has an islamaphobia problem so M103 is a great thing"!!!!!!!!!

Last year two white lads killed a Muslim with a felling axe in a car park outside a Mosque in some grim Northern town. I have no idea why it didn't gain more traction in the press, because it was the sort of thing they love to talk about for decades after.

Not seen a mention of it since.

So when is she going to charged for filing a false police report? Probably never. Fucking Scuzlims.

All that ado over allegations that someone wrecked someone's hat

this

pretty standard. "hate" crimes are hoaxes.

Who cares if it's fake? It's raising awareness for a growing problem.

They already said there would be no punishment

Probably for fear of copy cats.

When they ran the story they were saying "shes scared"

I told them I was scared that my countries demographics were being irreversrably changed and asked if they would do a story on me too.. IM SCARED GUYS NOBODY LISTENS!!

imuhgine moi shark

hey, Imam, watcha doin?

Oh she probably doesn't want to wear the fuckng thign because she looks retarded and some Mohammed was like "HEY WHORE, WHERES YOUR HIJAB??"" and she was al l like "Uuhhh... Some guys cut it off, yah... "