EMS PASSWORDS OUT IN THE OPEN

Hawaiian Emergency Management Officials Hold Interview – Have Post-It Notes of Legible Passwords on Their Computer Screens

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/hawaiian-emergency-management-officials-hold-interview-post-notes-passwords-computer-screens/

>muh hawaii

Based

Why do Americans hate their own country so much. All I see here is Americans bashing and mocking America. I guess you really are all Russians.

>Dell

We bash anything and everything. Http://Hownew.ru?

Check the OP. We're surrounded by complete fucking retards, and most of them work for the government, which is a corrupt pile of shit that deserves no respect

>windows 7

SLAVA TOVAR PUTINA

Most government buildings contract fell just like a lot of large corporations

>mfw i realize how retarded we have become.

Fucking hell.

this is common in office’s user, mostly females practice this sort of behaviour.

Whats wrong with dell? Should it be a bright yellow gaymur monitor with RGB?

Do you think theyll have a hard time modifying their excel spreadsheets at 8ms of display lag?

they didnt even try to hide it user

What else would they use if they actually want to be able to run useful programs?

Oh god it hurts to watch

>that webm

Literally the PC version of this

As someone who has worked IT Support for around 8 years now I can say this happens everywhere, even in major international organisations.

if you ever end up working in an office the amount of stupidity you will witness will cause you to doubt whether you are really sane or not, I’m pretty sure if the govt did an audit they would find classified documentation sitting around on people’s desks.

Fucking spam eaters.

dell has been the worst fucking company you can buy from since 2010.

Trips makes it true.

Because unlike most other places on earth, Americans do not confuse their government with their country.

Clippy comes on the screen. Say a nuke is coming faggot.

kek never lies

Yeah, but do they broadcast them on national TV?

IT WAS JUST A MISTAKE GOY

SURELY THIS WASNT A POLITICAL POWER PLAY

don't bother guys
they have already changed the pw to Warningpoint3

windows xp from piratebay

Democrats? Yes, Democrats

When this first happened people were jumping on conspiracy theories and I kept saying “ it’s not a conspiracy!! Have you ever met a Hawaiian???” I feel vindicated.

>Criticizing your government is hatred
Are Canadians not allowed to criticism their government? You never improve if you're never willing to point out the problems.

Is this how Obama eventually gets exposed as a fraud? Sheriff Joe was right!!

Also this

i saw an interview with a radio dj and on his monitor was the login and "no password"

Korpi!

Hawaii isn't really America, it's a colony.

>Try reading about it on social media and chans
>why didn't trump do anything about something that wasn't even happening??

It's almost as if retarded leftist normies don't know what RADAR, satellites, THAAD, and EWACS are...

But they say they should be in charge of our health care.

This. It's always women or extremely low-T men. What gives?

do you have a lot of cows there

There is no doubt they fucked up.

Not even true. HP is far inferior.

And since it was supposedly a state-level thing, he probably didn't know about it until after the all clear went out.

He gets his info from NORAD after all.

Beat this - bums found documentation for nuclear power station for Iran in trash.

They lost the cold war via a cultural subversion program. These are the consequences, they can't help it.

I had a pair of Dell U2417H at work and they were nice. Mind you, I spent most of the time in terminal, so it was black + some colour.

shhhhhhhhhh, go to sleep sheeple.... nothing to see or remember here

T helps with memory. I got a gf and started work out and suddenly I can remember shit

this. love the country, hate the government.

has a canadian ever made a good post?

like a single fucking one, they are one of the more common flags here and its just amazing how every single post is shitty

kek

hahahaha

as an IT contractor, can confirm. law firms, dental clinics, non-profits, etc. password on keyboards, screens, desks, lamps.

Testosterone isn’t the answer to every mans problem and I’m willing to bet it has nothing to do with someone leaving a post it on the monitor.

>as an IT contractor, can confirm. law firms, dental clinics, non-profits, etc. password on keyboards, screens, desks, lamps.

Yeah, but any of them operate the states Emergency Management System, and have the passwords broadcast on national TV?

So is there a chance someone could have hacked the system from that July article?

Is Sup Forums bad enough dudes to fake another missile warning?

Yes, and even though they have easy passwords such as Summer2017, Oktober2017 (since they have to change it every 3rd month) they still have to write that shit down.....

we're chaos voyeurs. we're also lazy. we wanna watch the shitshow - not produce it, act in it, and market it.

bingo. the cost of a whitening and how many cavities one has doesn't really compare to government agencies

Seriously they do this..
And yes even at software houses...

My previous job, except the hard core actual coders...

All of them...
Each fucking everyone....
April2013
>user can you help me with my computer here, there is something wrong with the new thing you made I think
Okay, I'll show you here. It's pro...
I'll just log in here, let me guess Vinter2013?
>no it expired
ah okay, April2013 it is then
>how did you know?

And these people work at a software company...
That is supposed to be secure
Just...

that meme has been around since 2002 you faggot, dell has hit and misses

hawaii is a shithole

If you did that at my major international corporation, you would get hided by your GM and by IT.

If you did it again they would let you go.

We have one password written on a board in a lab, because it is for equipment used by many different PhD guest students, and the password is totally invisible surrounded by the same color pen writing of just as many codes and words and numbes. The students have to know which one is actually important.