IS THIS A PSYOP?

Black panther is supposed to make up for the lack of african americans in superhero movies. It is about an advanced yet tribal african american civilzation that is extremely wealthy (we wuz kangs narrative). They have kendrick laamr making the soundtrack along with various black artists. Is this a psyop? or is this a piece of a psyop that began with obama? I dont want a "hurr durr all movies are propoganda" answer or anything like that. I want to know what you guys think the effect of this movie will be on the general population

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Jungle-Action-1972/Issue-6?id=52820#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's an hail mary to see what a centralized black economic effort looks like. Sadly 75% of sales will be from whites.

the lesson here is: anything niggers are involved in will be terrible, no matter how much help and support they receive. the presence of a single nigger is enough to render your efforts meaningless and your fruit rotten.

>Sadly 75%
Not in the urban centers. I remember when Boyz in the Hood came out and white people were getting the shit kicked out of them in and around the theaters. Fuck nogs.

>Is this a psyop?
yes
>is this a piece of a psyop that began with obama?
no earlier
>I want to know what you guys think the effect of this movie will be on the general population
niggers will finally have the proof they waz kangs and rise up only to find out there is no free chicken or watermelons at the top

but while they are rising up the government will tighen the laws so when the niggers come back down.. they be like.. where is da chickens dawg..

and it will be like.. nigga they took our chickens.. they took our watameelans and they took our biches nigga

they say now we gutta wok nigga you feel me??

or wut nigga??

or they gon send us back to africa nigga

naaaah nigga.. you crazy

i know nigga.. that's wut i said too.. pass me that blunt

but that's not blunt nigga

well what the fuck are you smoking ma nigga??

that's a dick ma nigga

if anyone tellz you Ice Cube and Cuba Gooding don't suck dick.. they are lieing.

sounds dope but all media is a psyop. pol included.

It's a generic comic book movie based on a pretty neat character.

Not, it isn’t. America is African country.

So the funny thing with black panther and wakanda, is 90% of the time it's an allegory for the perils of isolationism.

they're an ethnic nationalist pseudo-utopia that's always on the verge of catastrophic civil wars and complete annihilation from outside threats and always have to go begging the avengers for help

they didn't start being jerked off to as this unstoppable utopia until the late 00's

I'm sure they were Haimed and Feldmaned

T'Challa is the king of Wakanda. It is an African nation-state that contains a hidden land that is inaccessible to outsiders, including other Africans. Wakanda is also surrounded by a wall. Despite its isolation from the rest of the Wakanda's hidden country has extremely advanced technology. Wakanda was never colonized.

The Black Panther, at least in the beginning of the movie, will actually espouse nationalistic values that are familiar to Sup Forumslacks.

None of that matters to you people though because its a movie about black people.

how early

you fucking shareblue niggers always give the correct answer in the opening post then say you can't say it.
fuck you kike
all movies from (((hollywood))) are propaganda

>afircan american civilization
Just African, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)

Valid.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Jungle-Action-1972/Issue-6?id=52820#1
This is the first issue in a story arc known as "Panther's Rage", and it is definitely the basis for the movie. It's regarded as one of the greatest comic book story arcs of all time and is often cited as the source for the modern format of comic book storytelling. It shows what these other anons have said about the character and his mythos, and shows Wakanda as being just as much of a corruptible state as anywhere else.

Read it if you want. The artwork's fantastic.

The new Jews and their Black puppets can't into psyop. Those days are passed.

The new Magnificent Seven had three whites and one asian pay the ultimate sacrifice while the negro, the mexican and the indian rode off into the sunset. Crowd service trumped archeypal psychology. Hollywood has lost the plot.

Black Panther and Wakanda has been in the comics since the 70's.
They're only making it because BP is the most popular outta the like 10 black characters in Marvel, and pandering makes money.

>advanced yet tribal african...
gtfo

>african civilisation
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Pandering makes money

Does it though? Does anyone know of case studies to suggest bending the knee to SJWs ever pays off?.. genuinely asking

It would be funny if they bring the wall down and Wakanda ends up South Africa v2

Anyone got any spoilers or big plot twists for this one so I can skip it? Are Mutants in it yet?

its a 'nationalists' wet dream of a film, they only got away with it because it is a African king protecting his people

now think about White Tiger ( based on the Siberian tiger), the white rich citystate tens of thousands of years old in eastern Russia, surrounded by poverty, the superhero, who has a city buried in the cold mountains full of riches, yet is loyal to his people
sadly the above film would be labeled racist
when you go watch it don't forget to buy your west African clothing