Why do we tell men that women don't care about looks when that is obviously not true...

Why do we tell men that women don't care about looks when that is obviously not true? We are deluding an entire generation of young men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nopillow

give me a quick rundown

just sleeping without a pillow

for what purpose leaf

I think it stops your neck from being crooked.

healthier spine, breaking comfort zones

> this guy

It's broscience. That's the point of the image, 'redpillers' are ugly males who delude themselves, using pesudoscience and fake psychology, into believing they're 'alpha males'

Everyone of those things will help you get dates and casual sex though. Maybe you're attracted to masculine women who want you to submit to them.

>No gold pill
You had one job OP

No.

the blackpill is realizing that attracting women is pointless and a waste of time

I don't care how much nopillow that fag does his sex life ended at conception.

he can improve himself a lot. The real problem is that he was meant for an equally attractive girl as him.

sorry i wanted to refer to

sorry i wanted to refer to and that modern civilization has made it extremly difficult for him

Only if you are a sub5

Chad needs to end his pussy monopoly. Over-inflates the average chicks he sleeps with just to get off egos.

If he worked out on a good diet from when he was young he would unironically have no problem rn. He can improve a lot at this point.

no in general. Casual sex is wrong and destroys society. look it up

True. But it is something ugly men wont get.

Just take what you want. If bad things are going to you they'll happen anyway, might as well enjoy the ride.
Just remember to bury the body 6 feet beneath a dead animal so it's a false possitive when the K9s find it.

Pussy gommunism

>believing that women will tell you what they want
>ever
Most of them want to be utterly dominated by a forceful, high status man as they lightly resist and ultimately give in

These posts are contradictory, how are you going to maintain society if you can't attract a woman? Good luck keeping your marriage if your wife isn't physically attracted to you.

another reason why patriarchy is superior. He should have gotten an equally ugly girl.

>how are you going to maintain society if you can't attract a woman?
>implying modern women are capable of that

>Good luck keeping your marriage if your wife isn't physically attracted to you
Im not saying you shouldnt be physically attractive, im just saying attracting women is pointless, except for sex and children.

Of course they care but they care more about something else.

Dermatologist + gym + better haircut + better dressed and he could get a 5/10. Unless he achieves Bezos-level wealth, that’s his ceiling.

>skeltal
>weak whisper of facial hair
>shaggy half-mullet
>pale
>video game graphic tee

These are all things that can be fixed

>attracting women is pointless, except for these important and healthy things you get by attracting women

cool story bro

>Im not saying you shouldnt be physically attractive, im just saying attracting women is pointless, except for sex and children.
Hmmmm. Sounds legit. So you're saying we're spending all our time working and grooming ourselves to just have sex with women and reproduce?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj-9lSEBBm0

>implying women are making children and beeing housewifes

also casual sex is retarded, you might aswell get a hooker. LTR are a another story

im not saying what you are doing is bad. i was more speaking of the retardation of modern dating

>im not saying what you are doing is bad.
I didn't think you meant that either. I was trying to understand what you're saying in more detail.
>i was more speaking of the retardation of modern dating
How would you have it then? A computer matching people?

no

Matchmaking with both the father and the daughter deciding who to marry. The girls opinion is important but the father gets the final say.

One man for one woman and then breed. I am sure you agree that almost everything having to do with modern women ( dating, texting, talking to her) are pointless exercises, which could be spend with more productive things.

>Matchmaking with both the father and the daughter deciding who to marry. The girls opinion is important but the father gets the final say.
How is this different from a computer? People went away from their parents' choice because parents became more and more shitty at choosing the partners for their kids.
>One man for one woman and then breed.
I'm on board with this too.
>I am sure you agree that almost everything having to do with modern women ( dating, texting, talking to her) are pointless exercises, which could be spend with more productive things.
It's all a product of evolution. Dating, texting and talking are meant for the female/male to elicit information from their potential partner.

I think what you're trying to get at is that society shouldn't allow people to marry/fuck others more than once (at most twice). That gives everyone an incentive to choose well and behave well.

I'm attractive and all i got was whores. trust me, no woman of actual value would put up with my bs. besides looks, i have no actual value. "oh boy, i can totally bang this commie cumbucket who fucked a guy who looks just like me yesterday" are you kidding me? some bald tubbo can get a woman of actual value as long as he can offer emotional/financial stability.
thread saged for faggotry.

what the fuck is nopillow

Wait why didn't I think of that

What is with all the /r9k/ shit here now?Fuck off.

>Just remember to bury the body 6 feet beneath a dead animal so it's a false possitive when the K9s find it.
clever boy.

It's where you sleep with no pillow until a pillow feels uncomfortable and you cannot co-sleep with thots without dreaming of the devil