Boku no Hero Academia

Episode just aired. Thick happened. Dare I say, is Mineta /ourguy/?

Asspulls next week.

>/ourguy/
Fuck off.

>is Mineta /ourguy/?
No.

>Asspulls next week.
Finally people can witness this horse shit piece of writing again.

Here is the objective quirk tier list. If anyone thinks it's bad, it is because they are gross Monoma fags that think mastering nothing is anything but shit.

>butthurt his mancrush gets BTFO
Your tears will be delicious.

>blown the fuck out due to ass pulls and MC MUST WIN!
Yeah who wouldn't be annoyed?

How is Shinsou cheating when he lost to Deku?

Checkmate.

Because his overpowered cheating quirk lost to the biggest overpowered cheating quirk. Checkmate.

>Asspulls next week
I know your pain, fellow Shinsoufag.

But the MC doesn't win. Checkmate.

I think it's bad for several reasons. For instance, Jirou should be much higher and Yui should be under "Not enough info".

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

How did Mineta avoid getting murdered/ostracized for life by the girls afterwards?

480's out.

>480p

soon

Cause someone else was in on it and everyone had a good time in the end.

Team Tetsutetsu sure felt annoyed that this lazy douche made all their effort and hard work pointless. They deserved that win.

720p!

Hell, his own teammates felt that way

Hi Monoma.

>yfw everyone in Japan has seen you in a cheerleader uniform and strangers will fap to the pictures.

I dont think anyone faps to HS cheerleaders in real life. Compared to NFL shit on the internet?

Momo is the only attractive one.

You're right, but when they become famous pro heroes like Mt. Lady, old men will google them and find pictures of them dressed as cheerleaders.

No one cares about your opinion grapecuck

They're allowed to use their quirks, they're just whining because the lost to rapequirk

>Jirou is sad to discover that "Earphone Jack cheerleader" has the least results

They were actually whining that they didn't even know how they lost.

I honestly can't wait for BakuRage.
>struggling with award
>next fucking day he's still got the award in his mouth
Why is Bakugou so fun? I honestly can't understand why people don't like him. He's great.
>that time the Villain League Abducted him, thinking he was just another Sasuke and he almost Allahu Ackbar'd all of them

He's a raging faggot

>next fucking day he's still got the award in his mouth
Fuck, I'd forgotten about that.
He's entertaining when he's sperging and others bully him, but he's also an asshole that gets a lot of things handed to him on a silver platter.

Not to mention that he's not very heroic.

All Might is so good

Thanks Crunchyshit.

If Mineta was /ourguy/, he would've also convinced the other class.

I wish I could leave the sound on.

>n-not QUALITY guys i-it was good!!!

What the hell is this even supposed to mean?

So extra, yet so pure.

man, Izuku has the most boring power

As far as Class A is concerned, everyone that isn't from Class A is from Class B because none of them matter.

>Finally people can witness this horse shit piece of writing again.
Shinso deserves it.

>when Deku tells All Might about the Ghosts of One for All
Hilarious

>That fucking music when Todoroki is talking about his scum Daddy.
Bravo BONES that shit is great.

Fucking Kirishima is too perfect

And then the ghosts were never mentioned again

No Grape posting allowed in this thread.

Yeah, I feel I'd be able to accept it if they appeared again.

The autist is back

>you will never be a good enough artist to shitpost about grapefaggot
Feels bad.

>Do your best Izuku!

Can someone confirm if this ep is outourced or not? I just read it somewhere.

You don't have to be good user, the original anti grapefag images have proven us that.

Looks the same as other episodes, minus the static shots of the break and the 3d composite shot.

Kirishima uses Hardening to make his wild hairstyle, but how does Shinsou manage to keep his mane standing like this?

Swag.

Sadrock would beat the shit out of Shinso

Ojiro's voice actor said Bee gumii no Shinso.

>Ojiro explictly tells Deku how to beat Shinsou's quirk
>Literally the first thing Deku does is reply to him

This annoyed me in the manga and it still annoys me in the anime.

W-why do i suddently want to lick her armpits??

>were never
have yet to be*

They might become relevant again. The fact that All Might didn't know about it means to see it means they won't show up under normal circumstances.

Very Uraraka.

>tfw it's only been a minute since the ep ended and i can't wait any longer
i'm reading the manga

Momo is damn adorable.
How can Uraraka even compare?

Why is momo shy about this when she has a hero suit like pic related

MUST NOT....SEXUALISE....OCHAKO....!

is this show as good as boruto

I think I love him. Somebody help.

Fuck off grapefag

I doubt it, but I would be very pleased to be proven wrong at this one.

Because she was tricked into wearing it.

Hey

It's the asspull plot element. It'll appear again when Horikoshi is lazy and bullshits Izuku out of a bad situation.

Do you think Horikoshi planned him to become so popular?

wtf is the invisible one doing?

Unless he gets mindfucked again, I don't see how this'ss be brought up ever again. He doesn't really gain bonus strength from it so I don't see the point of using it in any other scenario.

I want to trick her into sex so she can be shy about it

>you have to show how cool you are to the world. the point of these games is to showcase how amazing you are
>get carried by birdbro

izuku deserves nothing

She's supposed to be jumping, but even then the pose doesn't seem to make much sense.

I swear,he cries more than Izuku desu.

Getting knocked out maybe?

What does this even mean?

Endeavor gets paid slightly less than All Might by the government? literally who cares, aren't they civil servants? that'd be like, "I hate being stuck as the number two policeman". nobody ever says that retarded shit

It's about status and nothing else. Endeavour is incredibly rich but he has an inferiority complex and hates being the eternal #2 to all might.

Well,even Tokoyami says that it was because Deku gave them an opening that he managed to get it,so i'd say it was team effort.

>Monoma's quirk shit
But his quirk is rated 5/5 in the databook.

Good heroes want to win and be the best while saving people, like a combination of deku and bakugo

Who knows. He does have a really cool design and attitude, so Hori might've had popularity him when he created him. A shame he doesn't get much screen time after his fight against Deku, though.

>Momo stuttering during the matchup screen with Tokoyami

Her confidence is already gone

Did you just skipped the first event? Did you also miss how he opened up Todo's guard for Dark Shadow to get that chance? Tokoyami was MVP for his group no question, but don't act like he didn't do anything. Heck, had it not been for IIda's surprise attack, Shoto would be busy falling for Izuku's plan.

so like if bakugo never grows up and stays an immature manchild forever, but with selective breeding

Yeah, have dozens of chapters of Bakugou sperging out instead of actually interesting characters.
Thank you Horikoshi.

in mind*

bitch you agreed to this breeding shit for money, why are you getting all emotional

also wouldn't a better way to rebel against his dad be to not be a hero at all? drop out of school and become a taxman

Could she have won against Tokoyami if she had more self-confidence?

Did she agree? Didn't her parents force her?