Yandere Mutsuki a cute

Yandere Mutsuki a cute
readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/123/4235

Mutsuki a shit.

SHIT TASTE

What the fuck happened here? How did Marude survive a tussle with two powerful ghouls on a goddamn boat? What killed Yoshitoki when all Marude had was a gun? Why has every single Washuu been offscreened without showing their clearly extremely potent ghoul attributes?

Fucking edgy keintz.

The translations on that page were completely different.

Since your waifu belongs to Kaneki you should fear for her life then, you self inserted cuck.

/ourgirl/

Touka can go eat shit.

What's even more odd is that Matsuri is completely clothed, implying that he didn't participate in what happened at all.

Matsuri was somewhere else on the ship and only arrived after Marude escaped.

Also
>Washuus powerful

The fact that Ishida offpaneled all of them shows that they probably weren't this much of a threat.

Someone tore that room to shreds, and it seems very doubtful that Marude was the one to do it. Hell, that spike Yoshitoki is impaled on doesn't look anything like a quinche.

Please don't forget to put "Tokyo Ghoul" in the subject field so I can automatically fiter it

I fucked up

When is Donato coming back? Will he remain Furuta's superior or was Furuta just with the clowns out of convenience?

I think there's a chance that Donato will support Kaneki.

Matsuri took a sword through the skull and just started slaughtering V like it was nothing, without even using his kagune. Yoshitoki also took a bullet to the forehead and just spat it back out. At the very least, they've demonstrated exceptional durability.

Furuta pretty heavily implied that Crown is his underling in the page where they killed the chairman. Donato's basically retired anyway, he presumably doesn't have much in the way of ambition and admits to Uta that he's not as interested in being in the thick of things.

Wonder how Kaneki will feel about Mutsuki after knowing she intentionally killed an innocent human for the sole purpose of hurting Touka.

He was incredibly angry when Ayato harmed Touka, even though he knew Ayato was secretly doing it to protect her. I think he might hate Mutsuki after this.

Things don't look for Touka. Mutsuki was clearly showed superiour and she hasn'%t used her kagune against Touka yet.

Kaneki is just being stupid

Kaneki, hating anyone. Go reread the manga

marude was special class. it's perfectly reasonable to accept that he could kill all three.

Regardless of it, he's not going to kill a human, let alone a human he has good history with

Maybe Touka should appreciate the irony.

As a half ghoul and having an unknown rc count, Mutsuki can probably regenerate from almost anything Touka could possible throw at her.

Should've went with whore.

go back to tumblr and
take your mentally disabled nigger tranny with you

>/ourgirl/
>tumlrina character
why am i not suprised, Sup Forums went to shit

Anybody else think her design and Aura´s looked off this chapter?

She didnt look like Mutsuki at all.