Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

MGTOW= SJWs

-want to separate men and women
-against making white babies
-prefer dicks to vaginas
-pointlessly selfish, no sense of community

Same goals, same movement.

White women are bad. Don't associate with them.

Never marry. The nuclear family is a bad thing. You will only get hurt by that goyim. Instead, play this video game. I happen to have a spare copy to sell you.

Daily reminder that meme flags are always shills.

1. Being selfish is a good thing.
2. Who is John Galt?

how dare a man prefer his own body and gender to tits for babies and women and their pussies. where in the FUCK did these trannies come from? you wanna talk merchants? talk the all seeing vagina eye. dumb freudian jew skank. nobody fucking likes you. make your own babies. use a turkey baster. this entire world will be burned in the end and we're all going to die. just like in the garden. marry Christ

the product of a Jewess

Touché. Point is: you want me to reproduce, you make it less of minefield for me to date and marry. Meanwhile, I'll wait for the socio-economic collapse with a cup of hot chocolate, a comfy chair and a blanket.

Dont you anti-mgtows retards realize that that pic is pro-mgtow? A jew is trying to convinse me that mgtow is blue pilled, that means that mgtow is red pilled.

Trips of truth

>37
>vasectomy
>mgtow/ childfree
>debt free
>rental properties, full time job, retiring early

Have fun faggots

Women have been outkiking us for half a century now.

> Wagecuck +200hr/for the jew boss and banks
> Debt peonage
> pay uni for useless degrees

No convincing needed when you goyim go at it willingly by the whims of your own women.

>Being this retarded

Hes not trying to convince you its blue pilled his giving you the blue pill.... the blue pill being MGTOW.

The thing about MGTOW is its probably more logical in a sense in our society today. However you're still a little bitch if you give up. You don't pass on your seed and your lineage, that means you are the evolutionary dead link. If you can't beat out cletus and tyrone in the offspring department its your fault not society. I guess if you really think the MGTOW is what you want then OK, but from what I've seen the majority of MGTOW are the male version of beauty at every size bitches. They try so hard to say they are happy and its a choice, when in reality its isnt and they arent. Its just an excuse for your own failure.

>contributes to the exinction of the white race
>lmao me so good

penis vagina is not the only way to reproduce. go get hanged upside down like a salami again

Why do I have to beat them in the offspring department? Why dont you beat them instead of whining to me like a little bitch?

I have like 5 kids but it doesn't cost me a thing because I'm a nigger and don't raise them #MGTOW

Someone has to pay for nursing homes after all. They will be 10 grand a month pretty soon here

How do we save white woymen though? the ultimate degeneracy of a woyman at this point almost makes it worthless to even grant her salvation as shes been blacked by so many.

This is 100% this.

couldnt agree more.
erase yourself from the genepool nigger

same mtgow bitter losers

Stupid jew! Informing me of your intentions with pic when you you call me bitter loser!

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Op related

i'm not the op retard

Daily reminder real men make their own choices.

oh shit its the *not related to mgtow* cult draftee. Whats? Not much succcess and angry at mgtow?

daily reminder

MGTOW are little faggots who didn't get bullied hard enough in school all grown up

no actually enjoying how comitted you are to spreading your bullshit throughout the board. you stink of desperation and it's a beautiful sight. thank you for proving mgtow is kike shillery.
>muh strong independent men
topkek

the jew stinks of desperation when he is telling you you stink.

we're splitting your (You) credit today.

are you a commie? No splitting

are you a faggot? give me my money.

but no seriously user. even tho our views are polar i hope you will go to sleep with a smile on your face knowing you've had an insult battle with the same user over like 5 threads or something. i know i will. so neckyourself nigger

It wouldnt happen if you werent pissing your panties scared about mgtow.

>implying a jewish soyboy propaganda campaign is a threat to me
pissing my pants laughing yeah you're right

mgtow are cucks

le soyboy manchild lmao.

>-want to separate men and women
Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Men and women by their very nature have different interests and historically men have never mingled too much with women.

At least use the proper flag next time, Schlomo.