Jail Sup Forums

who here has been to prison before? I did a few years in the florida state prison. what about you guys? any stories?

Yeah brother, I did 9 months in your mom.

Why is he naked?

pretty common punishment in prison

That's kind of ridiculous.

it works

I would love to prod him with a long stick lol

Isn't there still violence in prisons? Isn't recidivism lower in places where they don't do that?

Fag

If you haven't been to prison you aren't alpha. You are a beta coward who's too scared to play by your own rules.

it's not about coddling them and hoping they don't commit crimes in the future. it's about punishing them and making them feel like shit

He probably has a tendency for self harm and other violent behavior. Or he is mentally ill and took the clothes off. The US has a large mental health problem which they sweep under the rug. Because you know, they have human rights so we closed down all the sanitariums and pumped the populace with SSRI meds

use a tampon. woman.

>it's not about coddling them and hoping they don't commit crimes in the future. it's about punishing them and making them feel like shit

More exactly, in the US, prison is about revenge.

true

Yeah just like all those billionaires a Jews cucking your shit up every day. Straight out the joint yo

>i wanna poke him
>faggot
>prisons are about revenge

Literally sounds like something a Stalinist would say

another pathetic tool of the hegemony, tsk tsk tsk - so sad.

>>i wanna poke him
>>faggot
>>prisons are about revenge

The inclination to poke a naked man is the definition of homosexuality.

And yes in the US the supreme Court has ruled that sentencing in the US isn't about justice, or punishment necessarily it's about revenge.

Funny how people defend it so vehemently when there are other models that work quite well

like what?

So your his brother? Great joke...

>like what?

Everything else. We have the highest reoffense rates and highest prison population in the world.

I was in a north Dakota county jail. I'm a leaf. It was not bad. Smoked cigarettes and played cards for a couple weeks before I learned I could pay bail and get out

that doesn't answer my question

Then why isn't he masturbating?

But the sensible thing to do is find out why people commit those crimes in the first place. You're basically sweeping the problems under multi-billion dollar, (((for profit))), rugs and thinking it's anyway long term viable. If you treat people like shit then they have no reason to respect the system and it turns them against it even more. That probably wouldn't be so bad if these people weren't willing to break the law in the first place, but you're effectively jabbing a tired dog with a pointy stick and then getting surprised when it rips your face off.
Obviously I'm trying to speak from a sensible perspective because my thoughts are on the people and the country, not how I can exploit the people and the country in order to (((profit))).

>Majority of people commit crimes for money (what the money is for is irrelevant)
>This means the problems are generally societal problems
>Would billions of dollars be capable of fixing those societal problems?
>More than likely, but then you wouldn't be making any (((profit)))

That's basically how it works. Of course this doesn't apply to niggers because niggers are incapable of living in any society in which case they should be sent back to Timbuktu or wherever.
I hate this thing of retracing where we went wrong, but stopping before you get to the root cause and just throw money at a temporary fix. It doesn't matter how many times you patch that car tyre sooner or later the thing will fucking explode because you tried to cut too many corners.

Look at what Northern Europe (most notably) has for a prison system. It reduces crime and recidivism without getting us cited for human rights violations.

>that doesn't answer my question

Do what Norway does.

Inb4 muh niggahs

I'd h8 to be in an English prison. Absolutely full of Pakis. Goddamn extremist training grounds

northern europe like norway only has like 10 million people and a lot less violent blacks

Well I worked as a guard in a class 3 prison if that counts.

That guy has a HUGE bush

Jail is for faggots

>muh niggers

have done 10 years, three skid bids and one 6 year stretch in a max tuff joint. been out for a year and keeping my nose clean.

>your

I hate retards like you.

Looks about average. Also it's in shadow so it's obscured.

Theres probably not a shortage of them but we had a similar thread not long ago and a British guy who served time here said theres still lots of Whites in UK jails plus look at the prison riots weve had here recently it was White prisoners who were taking selfies with riot gear they captured from the riot police.

Care to explain some of your experiences? Why you went to prison?

Did you rape any inmates? Or did inmates pay you to look the other way?

So I assume you would meticulously groom your balls while in jail?

he'd probably prod you

General Question: Are the Aryan Brotherhood a bunch of white niggers?

>I did a few years in the florida state prison
did you suck a dick?

ITT Ways to get raped in the shower

I came close but fought my way out of having to do it

wasting years of your life in a cell with gay men and niggers hardly sounds alpha to me. sounds pretty gay really.

wouldnt wanna be a man enabler. how terrible would that be. use your tampon stick buddy. fucking freudian shit head. homophobic men have huge stinky diseased vaginas and are good for nothing. the bestest cows around. here's a pic of what the all seeing eye really is. enjoy it. OP posted a naked man. you come in here to make stupid fantasy posts because like all men. you love dick. piss off. nothing left to say. coward

We aren't niggers OP

Someone send this AI back to the shop

Lets cut to the chase here though. What's really on everyones mind is what happens in the showers?

>getting caught is "alpha"

>but fought my way out
what are you fucking homophobic or something??
you could have just told them you are not gay

kys

Damn germans.

it's not about gay or straight, it's about domination and showing the yard who the alpha really is. I was not going to be anyones bitch, so I fought hard

At least OP has changed up his post. He's not "going to prison" soon, like he's been pretending for, what, a year now? This spam thread has an infinite life! Congrats on concurring the element of time in your garbage junk thread, OP.

How can you compare scandi countries with USA? How can people like you be so retarded? We make our houses from wood, are you going to make your skyscrapers from wood also?

Housing materials aren't equivalent to penal policies.

9 months in Lindsey, Ontario. Not as bad as you think, not great although. You do OK if you workout, read, and stay away from debts/ jailhouse politics

ya in 1987 i was caught trying to blow up the german goverment with a tonne of gelignite
i got sentenced to 99 years
escaped after 19 years, by faking a heart -attack
fuck commies

t. nigger

How hot did it get in Florida prison? Is there good AC in there?

Did you hang out with Ricky, Bubbles and Julian?

Which Germany?

>tfw some of your fellow spics actually believe this

in the summer it easily reached over 100 degrees and there was no air conditioning. shit was unreal, like hell on earth

I've been to jail for public intoxication like 50 times. It's actually not a bad way to end the night. The food is ok and I know most of the regulars. I'm not a big enough loser to actually end up in prison though kek.

>who the alpha really is
>I fought hard
i demand your photo with sups and proofs of date
\pol needs to see you brave warrior

Were you sharing a cell?

It's really not that shocking and unbelievable of a story to require photographic evidence. Plenty of people go to prison and fight hard to not get raped/beaten.

yeah, it was a psychotic white guy. I accidentally bit him on the third night and got into a huge fight with him

stay wide when you're getting throat-fucked

Did you know that police in Finland has started reforming some of its policies to adapt to the demands of our demographic changes?
Did you know that you're retarded when you're suggesting to apply policies that work for a few million people to a megadiverse country of 340m people?
The fucking irony of you speaking about equivalences.

There's a difference between "reforming policies" and stripping people naked and putting them on display.

I have enough time to tell you I did ten years.

I dont have time for stories.

Probably the most disturbing thing I can share is that it isn't terribly different from life outside.

But it the way it is different is a bit harder to describe. Briefly, I would say it is more 'circular' while life outside seems more 'linear'. Not sure how else to boil it down.

If its the worst thing to ever happen to you, you've lived a blessed life. That said, try to avoid it, but dont live in fear either. Have something worth losing or it will be to easy to take the chance some day. Once you're in, the threat is never as bad again, and thats a bad thing.

I spent my 20s there. Its mostly like a foreign country, especially when you get out, a far away place no one around you can relate to, so you never mention it.

I mention my age there because your youth is great no matter where it happens, at least in memory as you age. And that can mess with your head, because your most vital, happy memories are in such an odd place, and you just remember it as an address you lived at.

And thats dangerous when your mind has a bad day. Cuz its unnatural to feel homesick sometimes, and you can. They call it "institutionalization". You start seeing walls and bars everywhere. One day you wonder how to be free in a body and universe you can never leave, and everyone around you is an inmate, they just dont know it. You realize all the ways you limit yourself, Freedom starts to feel relative.

All Im saying is that if you're reading this. make sure you really, truly are out of prison right now. It can really sneak up on you, especially as you get older. Habits become walls. Dont let it happen to you. Get out now.

Have a bunny. They make me smile.

I did 3 weeks in a WA state county jail. The food was as low budget as it gets but it could sustain life, I guess. Getting actual stretches of sleep of a duration over 4 hours would never fucking happen. Niggers making noise, guards walking around tapping shit, etc.
Everyone wanted GoodTime to get out early so no one really fucked up and caused physical issues. Theft could happen so you kept your shit close, etc.

The thing that struck me was how many people were in for theft, drunk driving, or especially drug use being a part of the first two. I listened to stories from Heroine users and it went something like this, every time.

"I'd get out and I'd be clean. I'd get help from my family / friends and get some work. Save money. Get better work and my own place. I'd be doing real good and life would be normal... life would be great... And in the back of my mind, I'd be thinking.... ' you know what would make this even better? '
And then I'd score and start using again and be back in Jail. And I knew it was going to happen, just all of it, but I couldn't fucking stop. "

I also did some time in OP's mom, but it was via a gloryhole set up in cells. This was in 1987. I may be OP's father.

OP, what is the color of your hair and eyes?

It's true though, but you should watch how it changes in 10 years with all the muzzie scum coming here. They are already filling the jails with their inbred children, and then coddling them doesn't work anymore. I would much rather have your harsh system, that works way better versus shitskins.

I did 30 days in jail in my early 20s, that's it.

It isn't coddling them to abstain from maltreatment.

>photographic evidence
well.. i just wanted to make sure that he is at least old enough to go to prison

from what i hear noone will force you to suck a dick in prison. they may forcefully buttfuck you if you are some kind of a snitch or something

but i never heard of anyone fighting their way out of sucking a dick

there are plenty of fags in prison which will suck any dick for a cigarette or something

the guy just sounds like a child who is full of some infantile stereotypes and shit.. as if you go to prison and have to fight your way out

nobody gives a shit about you in prison and you don't have to fight

otherwise 99% of inmates would be sucking dicks lol

prison hierachrchy dictates that no one gets buttfucked or raped for no reason

that's why i'm asking for proofs.

i can bet this gang banger is banging out of his moms house prolly high on medical marijuana lol and bores as fuck

How fit/ripped you need to be to survive such a place?

He is american, so dark brown hair, and brown eyes.

I think i have a better perspective how criminals are treated in my country, and i'm telling you, they are being coddled. Every year some asshole get's set free (but they have to return themselves) and they disappear or rape and kill some poor girl. My judicial system is fucked for the victims.

I wasn't referring to your justice system in my previous post. I was just saying that not maltreating them isn't coddling them.

If you mean Sweden and I hope you don't. Murderers are released after 4 years because of diversity or because all the social spending is just too much to pay for

I'm in for life. I'm on a prison computer right now.

And it's a fucking mess go watch Peter Sweden on YouTube he is a potential golden meme but he isn't lying about the crime in Sweden. The way he says bombings is hilarious

nigger detected

[Citation Needed]

What if my rules include not getting caught?

my last bid was for bank burglary, did 6 years at USP Lewisburg. got caught for stealing atms from 3 banks with backhoes. the first three were gun related crimes and I did state time.

It is true though. We actually have gypsies that do crime during winter so that they can get INTO prison. The more immigrants we get, the more our police wants to carry guns.

Me and a few buddies were raided for street racing (we did the same shit as the original Midnight club), reckless driving, illegal vehicle imports, and other stuff pertaining to street racing.

Good thing they only got one car that we didn’t spend a dime on. The others are still safely hidden.

>getting caught and doing time is alpha

go and stay gone nigger

>you come in here to make stupid fantasy posts because like all men. you love dick. piss off. nothing left to say. coward

Wtf?

Liberal trash.