OnePunch Man

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/860761614940741632
The new chapter will be released in 5 days. Hoping Murata Murata will do some streams to make up for the wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Garou the most handsome villain of all time?

The important question being more if he will be more handsome in scarf mode. The skintight turtleneck will be hard to surpass.

>Old One Punch Man
>Panels looked gorgeous, highly detailed, and more effort went into them

>Newer One Punch Man
>Sketchy, rushed, and badly drawn to meet deadlines

Feels Bad Man

truly the best girl

If chapters were shorter, Murata could concentrate on quality, rather than quantity.

>Murata MA arc will never be drawn in your lifetime

>feels bad man

>>>/reddit/

Oh yeah, I'd love to have a 2 times slower release rate than right now to get an even better drawn Suiryu bullying.

My guess is we're going to get back to MA this chapter.

>Chapter starts with Byakuzan silently contemplating Goketsu's words
>Suddenly he gets one punched
>Saitama runs through, holding his pants up, trying to figure out what happened
>Shrugs, decides to pick up Genos
>The two discuss their somewhat unpleasant days at a nearby restaurant
>Behind them is Garou, covered with some bandages
>End of the chapter is the dine and dash

How new

Why does Murata lewd Fubs so much?

>trying to sound like you care about quality
>mangapanda

It's no secret that Fubuki is Murata's favorite. He'll take any excuse he can to draw her and so far nobody has stopped him.

But what is our boy King doing right now?

Q: Is there only exists a huge Saitama continent in OPM world? Is there only ocean behind the earth?
A: Ahh, I'm not sure about this, hmm I don't know how will the story progress in the future haha. Only ONE sensei knows about it, how the back of the earth looks like, whether is just ocean but nothing, or another continent with another world on it. It's all related to the plot, so...(laugh) For example Toriyama sensei's "Hetappi Manga Kenkyūjo" mentioned that don't go too details for the story setting at the beginning. I think that's it, leave some proper space/holes in the story just in case.

I think Murata will do the justice just right when he starts drawing the actual MA arc, now he's just doing shit for season 2 that nobody cares about.

I actually feel like the art quality has been upped a lot, though, in recent chapters. Better than that panel spread, like with Orochi.

>now he's just doing shit

You guys are fucking blind. It's better than at the start for sure, Suiryu's physique is amazing.

I didn't meant actual shit, I enjoy the current chapters and Garou vs MB was one of the better fights in the entire series. It's just the shit he's drawing faster than his usual pace to make S2.

>he's drawing faster than his usual pace

Not really, no. He's just back to a more normal pace compared to 2016 that was extremely slow. Before that his chapter were usually done in 2 weeks too.

If he really was in that much hurry he would do the chapter much faster than right now.

He finally read One Hurricane and drew art of it.
Also, he really loves drawing Fubuki

There is no way Murata/ONE didn't read OH (2) before doing the Dos fight.

Why isn't ONE effing himself yet?
>20+ years of drawing experience but still draw like a 5 years old.
>writes shitty story
>his main work without GOD MURATA art flopped hard even with the bigger anime budget.
>OPM is still only mediocre in Japan even after Murata's god tier redraw.

Murata is streaming godly Tats' tats.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

TOP KEK Gouketsu got rekt by Tatsumaki easily.

Oh fuck, they're showing all the S class. We're finally gonna see what happened with WDM and Garou?

> That Tatsumaki

Godamnit Murata. god damn I'm a big breasts guy but those small tits looks fucking delicious.

She wear STRONK BRA!!

So we both get the end of the tournament arc and some shot of the S class in the same chapter? Seems like this will be a long chapter. Wonder how much of it he did so far.

It's not only the S class, we're also seeing some A class (Smile Man again?, they seems to like him) and Rider.

> tfw it's not only the S class, lots of the heroes will participate to the MA raid

It just seems like action shots of what's going on with them concurrently with whoever is shouting in those speech bubbles (Gouketsu?). Like back when Suiryu was lecturing Snek and there were cutaways to the monsters invading places like the Smelly Lid prison, Sweet Mask's concert hall event, and the hospital.

>there are people who are not shitposting when they act this hipster

Pretty amazing.

I wonder when will they finally fill out the entire HA rankings excluding C-Ranks

With Tats trashing Gouketsu, means Saitama will kill Bakuzan, then we get our Tats/Saitama moment.

This

What the fuck has happened to Sup Forums

So Tats could intercept Gouketsu but couldnt intercept Do-S.

What the fuck?

Probably a double release like the last time.

>With Tats trashing Gouketsu
Got any screenshots of this? I can't check the stream right now.

PPP is back! Now get Sonic in there so we get PPP/Sonic moments like in the Drama CDs..

Maybe someday for A, but I really don't see that happening for B class. Maybe we'll get the list of Fubuki's group similarly to that Tank Topper page though, that would be neat. She said her group had 26 people right? That 1/4 of B class.

Since she is moving up to A Class and probably gunning for S Class, I wonder the other 26 would fair

PPP reacting to his slaves being transformed into monsters is honestly one of the stuffs i'm waiting for the most now.

Since they've been "locked" to B class because of Fubuki, the higher ranked like Eyelashes and Mountain Ape must be already strong than some of the weaker A class.

PPP needs some momentum so when Garou trashes him means something.

He really needs a win.

Just spotted Drive Knight.

She wasn't shown attacking him, I think? She was just in a single panel, along with all the other heroes that have appeared so far like Flash, Smile Man, and Tanktop Master as they're randomly fighting some off-screen monster. Like in this page right here.

Also, nice to see Stinger with Murata's current update style. Last time we saw him should have been in the power level chapter.

Stinger looks like Hair Saitama with shonen MC hair in that shot.

W-why is she limping

The page he's drawing is numbered 32.

He will progressively grow hotter with time all the way till his Satan costume.

So 32 pages so far

I wonder, maybe it's counting the pages of the previous release as well?

Serious dicking

I've used mangapanda for years, why is it so hated by Sup Forums?
Legitimate question.

Murata really likes this girl. I really like this girl. I really like Murata.

She's a slut

Oh, Murata has got a small figure for pose and muscle reference, neat.

How is Pri fighting, why do I want to breed Tatsumaki even more than before

Looks like PPP wrekt Nyah, I see the fangs flying..

Nah, no way this would happen offscreen, he's probably just killing fodder.

Are Max and Snek kill? It looked like they were murdered off-screen when we last saw them. Any originalmangafag can spoil it for me?

Not sure if it's just a shot of all the heroes, but he's drawing Fubuki as well

Tried doing a page/4koma for a change, with Fubuki and Lily.

None of that happened in the webcomic but Max appeared in the one of the last chapters available, that and the absolute plot armor for heroes, they should be fine.

I hope Fubuki got to find Do-S.

Come on, give her a win already ffs.

>give her a win already ffs.

She'll beat Psykos which is a better feat than most S class ever did, could be worse.

Fubuki finding and wrecking Do-S for using her subordinates would be nice. I would like to see how the fight would go if it was just 1 on 1

Their poses in the first couple of panels don't really look dynamic enough, Eyelashes and Mountain Ape's poses in particular.

Dem 14 year old bewbs, though.

Its kinda funny how Fubuki ends up with a broken arm vs Do-S, yet she can continue fighting in the webcomic MA arc after defeating Psykos.

What a slut

It's clearly not broken at all.

>broken arm
She never broke her arm, her clothes got it worse than her

The casuals would find the PLs reaching DBS level.

She was holding her left arm.

You're retarded. And go re-read the fight, she didn't have any big wounds and her two arms were still moving without any problem.

How the hell did you think she had a broken arm. She was only ever hit on her back, user. She was never hit on her arms.

Are you sure she isn't just walking with her arms crossed like she usually does?

Go on, user. I'll wait for you to post the page before I tear you down along with the others.

She got hit twice, on her left side.
Are you watching the stream? Murata was drawing Fubuki holding her left arm.

Nope. Unlike you, I actually looked through the chapters again BEFORE I posted. Instead of, you know, insisting.

And holding her left arm? That doesn't mean it's broken. It's just the generic injured pose. But since you're going to dig yourself down even deeper and continue to insist that it's broken, I'll just call you a retarded fuckface with no life who feels so self-conscious about how other people look at him that he has to keep on trying to put on a bold front while secure in the knowledge that everyone else feels the same way.

Yes, she is holding her left arm.

And Murata is done.

I wonder if he will stream everyday until the day of release?

And, surprise surprise, she was never even hit in her left arm. It's just a limping pose.

I wonder what Drive Knight was doing, once again he seemed like an edge lord.

And that user might be right when he said that WDM vs Garou mightve been offpaneled.

So what the hell happened to Suiryu?

The double spread is missing Garou/WDM, who are getting a full blown fight, then Darkshine and Bang. The latter two have the highest chance to trash Bakuzan now.

Rape.

I want to hold Garou's hand

That's weird user, are you one of them "homos" i keep hearing about?

>trying to touch a dude who's only used to contact in the form of sparring
He'd break you user.

But that's heresy you fucking heretic

But Bakuzan means NOTHING now, just let Genos return and beat him.

Is that really all you want to do with Garou?

Well he's technically a dragon so he does mean something. He's out of Genos' reach.

>Genos return and beat him
>Genos beating ANY Dragon
You want him to get trashed right after he just got repaired?

I got to watch what I missed from the stream, and it was pretty much Murata wrapping up Season 2.

WDM vs Garou should end up in a draw, or a gag/pis moment that doesnt let WDM defeat Garou.

S2 is not ending until Garou trains WDM how to sit the fuck down and Psykos' plan to fuck over Orochi is at least lightly hinted at.

So guys, its basically a given Saitama is the one that will rescue Suiryu?

Q: I want to see a special chapter for Metal Bat.
A: I could draw that if he gets a high score in the next character popularity poll. But we don't plan on opening up the popularity pool in the near future. ONE sensei likes this character too.

---

I hope They didnt mean that popularity poll that Sonic won.

WDM is probably replacing Genos for the redrawn version until Bang/Bomb show up to fuck Garou up.