Conan O'Brien headed to Haiti to show it's great, prove Trump wrong and a liar

>Conan O’Brien was one of many Americans who were unhappy to read the reports that President Donald Trump called some foreign nations, including Haiti, “s—hole” countries — an insult that has been met with outrage and charges of racism.

>But the host of Conan is not just doing a monologue about it, he’s hopping on a plane and letting cameras roll for an hourlong special.

>O’Brien will take his TBS late-night talk show on the road again, this time to Haiti, to film a special episode of his show the network confirmed on Sunday. And O’Brien, who shared the news first on Twitter, sounds ready to reestablish ties with the Caribbean nation in his own way.

ew.com/tv/2018/01/14/conan-haiti-special-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&
twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/947606033387741187
yelp.com/biz_photos/yes-buffet-waterloo?select=lTkv4LOdAAxBYqrjKXEOlg
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article11107349.html
marriott.com/hotels/hotel-reviews/papmc-marriott-port-au-prince-hotel
youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po
youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/04/the-red-cross-had-500-million-in-haitian-relief-money-and-it-built-just-6-houses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hope they necklace him

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&

>for generations
>pre earthquake tradition

He'll stay at beachfront resort and not go to the tin shantytowns

I felt safer in Port-au-Prince than I did in Washington DC.

They say you can smell the island from miles out at sea, human feces. Trump wasent being ironic, he was being literal.

based on what?
crime records took in DC or estimates in Port-au-Prince where noone takes any records

I hope he gets mugged on live TV

Based on what I saw and the people I met.

Fluck Blumpf!!!

See, it's a great country and extremely safe.
>he said hiding behind security

anons must get pics of the elaborate security he uses.
he will use a lot or we will lol at pics of him being robbed.

gingers should be gassed

>i base it on my own subjective experience
those ppl eat earth

It will happen if dubz.

>Conan O'Brien headed to Haiti to show it's great, prove Trump wrong and a liar
Going to Haiti is going to prove Trump right and a teller of truth.
I can't imagine how a comedian could visit Haiti and not depict it as a shithole. They love complaining about things.

Somebody should dare him go there without bodyguards to prove how safe it is

And here I thought his co-host the cuckolded one.
I thought OBrien was just keeping his views low-key whatever they might be.

Boy, guess I was wrong. It's a shame, I used to enjoy some of his specials. Kms.

kek

Hey :(
I'm a ginger

The man knows a thing or two about lying
He does it a lot

This is his tweet from Dec 31st 2017
It has 1400+ retweets and 12800+ likes
twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/947606033387741187

It is also 100% bullshit
It’s from a review of some Japanese buffet From 2013 yelp.com/biz_photos/yes-buffet-waterloo?select=lTkv4LOdAAxBYqrjKXEOlg

Exactly

Why do you gotta do this to yourself, Conan?

>yfw he gets kidnapped

Sad part is so many of his followers believe it to be true not because it is, because they want it to be true

A.k.a sit at a decently rich family's home and eat good food while joking around

That's because the city is mainly a UN military base. Go just a little outside of it and it's Africa.

>Leftist: These places are not shitholes!!!
>Leftist: We must allow all these poor immigrants into the United States!!!
Hmmmm.... why don't these shitholes want to stay and live in their shithole?

Has Conan always been a leftie cuck? He seemed to be one the few late-night hosts who wasn't a partisan liberal hack.

Conan is taking a big risk considering the whole curse thing...

>tfw he hires private security and they are with him 100% of the timebut never shows it because lying to justify your message is justified in their eyes

Inb4 Conan gets raped and eaten

I wonder how many bodyguards and security will accompany him.

Are there even "Nice" parts of Haiti?

>racism

haiti is not a race, it's a nation.

I wonder how many he’ll show accompanying him.

This.
Also
>Cherry picking the wealthiest neighborhoods and suburbs.

This is why the Clinton foundation is there. It's totally not a shithole and is a great place to have a money laundering scheme.

>some foreign nations, including Haiti, “s—hole” countries

Bzzt. Wrong. The NYT has walked back its report: Trump did *not* refer to Haiti in this way.

By pursuing this project, Conan is objectively engaging in the practice of Fake News. He should be ashamed, but he's too busy preening I suppose.

at least 5
rolling

>mfw Conan becomes O'Brien potatoes

They have "Please white people come and spend your money" resorts and beach areas but that is not where the natives live. The place the shitholers are coming from are Pic Related. That is why there are so many documentaries and travel videos covering "real Haiti" and bringing the terrible conditions to the attention of the general public. Now that Trump has called them out all of the leftist feel like they must ignore all the problems and act like Haiti is a paradise.

Out of all of the talk show hosts, Conan has always been a bit "edgier", but still left leaning as far as I know.

He'll have repeat guests like Norm McDonald who goes out of his way to be politically incorrect and upset interviewers, but Conan was one of the few who could deal with him and laugh it off.

Seems like in later years though the leftie sickness is growing within him, what with how the 2016 election "infected" many people on both sides.

>goes to haiti
>only goes to secluded area's pre planned for trip
>never goes outside of any area
>shows "totally not staged and paid Haitian" reactions to trump calling the place a shithole
>clapping intensifies
>here's how bernie can still win

See
He doesn’t care
The ends justify the means

Haiti isn't violent

That pic makes even Pajeets feel good about themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo

looks like a paradise

yeah, they're only violent to the trees

And when he does go into the "trenches" it will be surrounded by an army of local military and foreign aid groups on the sidelines off camera ensuring his safety. And retards watching will think it means anything.

user...

tfw i unironically like Conan

lol the person wiping their ass in the background

Sure, but is he going to immigrate to Haiti? No? Didn't think so.

1) if they have pigs, why eat dirt?
2) if the have people, why eat dirt?

Lookup Haitian coup. Get ready for gore.

You leftist are going to get burned on trying to label a literal hellhole a paradise.

You could put Welcome to Detroit or Baltimore on that pic and no one could tell the difference

he will probably stay at the clintons marriot

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article11107349.html

hotel reviews vary

marriott.com/hotels/hotel-reviews/papmc-marriott-port-au-prince-hotel

The makeup for the new marvel movie is great :D

>he will see some parts are a shithole
>they will tape them
>tv executive will censor it like the Palestine footage,and anti-Israeli

obviously dirt is a traditional delicacy for their people

>Detroit or Baltimore
Hmmmm... what does Haiti, Detroit, and Baltimore all have in common? Really makes me think.

It's sad. He had such a cult following of us in the 90's and early 00's. The Hollyjew has been completely exposed since Trump and it's sad to see how deranged once loved personalities have become.

At least he died not black anymore.

Whoops. I didn't know that. I should have checked my privilege before asking those questions. Am I a bigot?

"And if they don't have the money, they're happy, indeed eager to buy the dirt on credit".

"Easier than selling dirt to a nigger" should be a phrase.

All we need to do is expose how much armed security he has with him at all times and the fact that no one there knows who he is because they can't afford cable

youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po

Get the fuck outta here nigger. Been to both. PaP is like stepping foot into 1864 India.

These were not so luck.

>let's show them the tourist town and say it's the whole country

OY MAX WEINBERG WE ARE SNAKES HEHE

youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk
>youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk

That's south africa, hatians don't have tires or gas to spare necklacing people.

Just fucking neck yourself. Even if you went directly into SW DC from the airport, they have indoor plumbing and toliets. People are wearing clothes and there is a heavy police presence. None of that is true in PaP.

rare

We will always have The Dominican Republic.

hasn't the USA tried to help these voodoo niggers like 3 or 4 times already?

I like your drink.

That looks pretty comfy, but then again, they're at least half white on that side of the island.

After the 2010 earthquake the Red Cross received $500 million (Yes, half a billion) dollars for Haiti and only built 6 houses until people started to investigate. Lets not forget the Clinton foundation Haiti shit.

"The Red Cross had $500 million in Haitian relief money, but it built just 6 houses"
>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/04/the-red-cross-had-500-million-in-haitian-relief-money-and-it-built-just-6-houses/

>around 25% of the children are chronically malnourished
>these are the same indicators as in sub-Saharan Africa
Hmm very interesting point you raise there Joel.

You can’t help niggers because at the end of the day they’re still niggers.

It is disappointing that all these comedians have such a hatred of white people that they can't tell any hard edge jokes anymore. Imagine if Conan went to the rough parts of Haiti and said: "Any of you white SJW's who don't move here to this supposedly wonderful place to live and take a nigger as a spouse are pathetic hypocrites who need to be hanged. I won't be joining you. I'm a member of the Caviar Left and as such, you have to do as I say not as I do you fucking racists."

That would be some brass knuckle style comedy and a refreshing break from the anti white male snore fest that is modern Leftist comedy.

>enter a shithole
>get kidnapped
>Trump refuses to deal with the niggers
>left retards blame his death by nigger rape on Trump
mfw

That’s what hired security is for.

Thank you for Didi Gregorious

Could we crowdfund a haiti mob to find this ginger faggot and murder him/rape the corpse?

>Has Conan always been a leftie cuck? He seemed to be one the few late-night hosts who wasn't a partisan liberal hack.

I think Conan is less of a partisan hack because the main stream media pushes on him less to be one. Conan's ratings are not good at all, and is one of the lowest ranking late night shows on American TV. And because of that, he would be given a little more freedom to do what he wants.

Look at the latest ratings. Though I should also point out that "R" means the show was in reruns. So even lower ratings than usual.

But at times like this, I think he has to tow that company agenda. Jimmy Fallon is under that pressure from the liberal MSM.

Jimmy Fallon clearly doesn't want to play the Trump hate game either. But he has to, or he will lose his prestigious show on NBC.

>He'll have repeat guests like Norm McDonald who goes out of his way to be politically incorrect and upset interviewers, but Conan was one of the few who could deal with him and laugh it off.

Norm MacDonald's youtube show is one of the best things ever.

Hopefully this virtue signalling expedition will turn into a real life version of The Green Inferno for Conan and his crew

I like Haiti's style

He's a Harvard faggot, former SNL and Simpsons writer. You can only get more blue-pilled if you take it in suppository form

He is not going to show off the wonderful small militarized zone that keeps the ghouls out of tourist areas. He's literally going to parade the poor and show how much they need our help. Not to highlight the fact that it is indeed a shithole, but to pull at the heartstrings of the normies and change the subject.

If any of you think for a second he is going to attempt to highlight anything beautiful in a country of shit shacks and dirt cookies you're fucking beyond saving.

This is to change the narrative from it being a shithole to it needing more assistance. Don't let them change the subject, these are fucking ghouls beyond saving and might as well not be helped seeing as they can't even help themselves.

>That’s what hired security is for
True, but I can guarantee that you will not see any of his guards on camera when they release footage of this nigger wonderland that the Clintons helped create

Oh I agree
They’d never show it but it’s there

The could be a very funny parody, though no network/cable tv show would ever do it.

He could have read the CIA Factbook or Wikipedia and be done with it

Only a nigger could turn an island paradise into a wasteland like that. Not even poos have such power.

The time to feel unsafe is when you suddenly find yourself being transported from Haiti to DC! And you are a little Haitian boy! Try it and see how it feels hoooo!!

Clintons
STFU shill