Norwegian couple declines Donald Trump's invitation to move to the US...

>Norwegian couple declines Donald Trump's invitation to move to the US, gives the top 10 reasons why that would be a terrible idea & explains how much their quality of life would suffer.
twitter.com/christoq/status/952665867182985216

So America is a shithole country in their eyes?

Gee it's almost like I want to make our country great again

While our healthcare system isn't fantastic, it's a lot cheaper than the media makes it out to be. That and things cost a lot less here. Basically anyone who has a decent job would be much better off in the US as long as they don't have a chronic disease.

not going to read it but I assume they mention niggers.

Huh so I guess Trump was right, Norway is a nicer country. Now compare the US and Norway's stats to Haiti and the Congo.

Can I come in their stead?

There's nothing worse than entitled cunts like this.

To all the West European countries sure, I suppose to Straya New Zealand Japan and South Korea too

Lol they live in commie blocks though because their taxes take 60% of their income to pay for their healthcare.

Racist European couple decide it's best to stay in small, oil-rich, enthnostate rather than move to multicultural country. Shock!

That's the opposite of what I thought was going to happen.
No way are people going to share a racist rant on their liberal websites.
Nowhere are they going to mention that Norway is a white ethnostate while USA has 13% niggers and 31% other shit from all over the world.
If this proves anything it's that you should keep people who have spent too much time out in the sun out of your country.

JAST - Just Another Slide Thread

saged

>cherry pick a soy boy and some dumb cunt from Norway
Drumpf is finished

>blah blah blah lefty propaganda
>muh healthcare payed by taxes
>muh global warming
>muh retirement funds
>muh maternity and paternity leave
>muh totally corrupt and career politicians that will sell your out to Soros are way more reliable than those in the states.

This is all bullshit and everyone on this board knows it. The US might have issues but the massive migration and corruption of European politicians, news networks under the influence of the European union is just as shitty.

Is not only the healthcare lad, is the safety, the workers rights, the food, the people, etc ...

Nonono, we live in commie blocks because ridiculous legislation regarding construction permits that make it take fucking decades to get one, which means the supply is completely choked, leading to massive and consistently recurring housing bubbles, upon which the government takes the opportunity to raise the taxes by another 5% and build a shitton of shoe-box looking monstrosities and crash the whole housing market.

its almost like they dont live in a shithole and have no reason to live. BTFO by liberals once again

I never understood this angle by the MSM. It was never a offer, he was pointing out that if they were going to pick random people to immigrate, why not from countries like Norway, which he just recently met with.

I haven't needed to go to the doctor for like 5 years at least. I'd rather not have 60% of my income taxed for that during that period and pay for it when I need it instead of having to furnish my 1 room apartment with ikea furniture and not even owning a car.

>Is
>the people
Was.

"Arrogant white piece of shit boasts about homogenous country white privledge."

I'll take your 1st and 2nd over shitty "free" healthcare that I don't use.

Your house prices are way better too, especially rural areas.

USA confirmed shithole country.

Even leafland is a better place to live.

>healthcare is virtually free, paid out of general taxes

What is with these people?

Literal retards.

I would honestly move

>family from white ethnostate don't want to move to a country 47% inhabited by shitskins
I am not surprised.

I don’t care about the statistics, I care about the guy insulting trump for being anti immigrant even though his country and all it’s virtues would collapse with enough of them

Most countries in Europe have a meritocratic immigration system. They don’t pluck random dirt poor people out of the 3rd and then let them bring their entire family with them (this is literally how the US does it). Trump supports a meritocratic system as places like Canada and, um, Norway have. Try becoming a Norwegian citizen without knowing the language. I don’t see the problem.

Wow you mean the Norwegians don't want to move to this multicultural crime ridden hellhole run by Jewish multinational corporations and banks? Huh...

If it's not an offer but the question, "why not Norway?", then you still have the answer. Norway is nicer to live in than the US in many ways, so not many people immigrate from there. To assume everyone on earth wants to move to the US automatically is hubris.

So what he's saying is that to become more like Norway we have to let in more people from 3rd world shitholes?

>norwegian family posts this to facebook for all the muslims to see
>media puts it on a fucking screen for EVERY muslim to see

I hope this backfires like a motherfucker

The thing is that the people who they are picking randomly have signed up because they want to immigrate to the US. It's it not a random offer to every Norwegian.

What are you on about?

You think the millions of illegals coming here because of merkel are scientists?

>Well you know they tax us for healthcare but we still have to pay every time we go see a doctor
laughing anime girl.jpg

>anti immigrant
Opinion discarded

Exactly. "Our country is perfect and we aren't racist like Drumpf! Refugees welcomed!!!" Fucking virtue signaling faggot.

The post just reads like the perks of an ethnostate, or really just the perks of not having niggers

So how many Haitians is this cuck willing to take into his perfect lily-white country?

But that's racist user. He has a big heart and isn't full of hate. Can't you tell? Anyways I don't blame to dude for not wanting to move here. Just wonder if the genius understands inherently why his country is the way it is.

Have you been living under a rock as to what Merkel and the EU has done to itself? Read up on New Year's Eve Cologne, Germany for starters.

If Norway is better than America maybe all these shitholers should go there instead.
I'm sure their welfare system can handle the influx lmao.

Comparing a 90% white country with a 56% one is bullying, especially when they have few nigs.

he meant the legal immigration policy you fucking tard

>To assume everyone on earth wants to move to the US automatically is hubris.

That's not the assumption being made except some strawmen.

It's a fact there are people that live in countries in Europe who want to move here to the US, yet are stuck waiting to be able to due to essentially having a giant line in our immigration system of people trying to come here who are given priority due to coming from shitholes.

Instead of giving a priority to those that would help make our country better we instead are giving a priority to those that made Somalia what it is today.

How many niggers live in Norway?

Those are people coming in illegally and/or on refugee status.

If you want to do that, reverse essentially everything trump has done. America was a globally respected power before trump started using the government as his playtoy.

Well obviously if there are Norwegians queued up to immigrate they should be considered. Part of the reason what Trump said came off as stupid to me was I assumed the US was already getting all the Norwegians it could. What Trump implied was that there are people from countries like that lined up at the door and all the US has to do is prioritize them over illiterate Mexicans, which I doubt.

Too fucking many. Oslo is gone.

>virtue signalling this hard
Why are nords such faggots?

They're mostly centered in Oslo, so the capital is lost. Rural Norway is still fairly untainted though

>What Trump implied was that there are people from countries like that lined up at the door and all the US has to do is prioritize them over illiterate Mexicans, which I doubt.
Well your doubts would be incorrect. While the US might not have hard racial quotas immigrating as a white European is actually incredibly difficult, expensive, and time consuming. Unless you have immediate family in the US it's basically impossible to get your foot in the door and start the process towards permanent citizenship without a company that is willing to spend a huge amount of time and money to keep you in the US and file all the necessary legal paperwork. As a result of a series of amnesties huge numbers of Mexicans and central Americans have family in the US and the issuing of student visas and H1Bs to poos and chinks make that route also difficult and highly competitive since someone from Europe will have to be highly skilled in their field for their company to put the time and effort into fighting to get them one of the very limited number of visas.

So basically there likely are Norwegians who want to immigrate to the US for whatever reason and simply can't short of marrying a US citizen and getting permanent residency that way.

U

My look at all that free shit.
Take away their oil reserves and let's see how long it lasts. That's my favorite part of his environmental angle, they cart off co2 emitting fuel to pay for their aids muslims azt

Fuck these ungrateful pricks. Trump was very polite to a tiny irrelevant country and now there acting like they are gods. USA should invade

>Education
I wonder where all the top Universities are located

>low unemployment & Booming Economy
That's bullshit. There is plenty of unemployment ever since the price for oil went down. Norway (unlike Sweden) has practically no economy outside of it's oil & gas industry.

>Crime
Norway is over 90% European and has practically no niggers or spics... And the Somalis they got are free to rape whoever they want.

>Pension system
I wonder what's going to happen once the Oil is gone.

>Environment
Without people that poo in the loo you'll end up with clean cities.

>Healthcare
American Healthcare probably has better quality but has a terrible system. The Norwegian system is alright as long as you have stable and white demographics.

Norway has some structural advantages over a huge country like America. They save on military and profit from their natural resources that allow them to pay for pretty much everything they want. Yet, If you every get a good job, the American has a higher salary.

German bro btfo Norway