Illegal gets denied of heart transplant

twitter.com/jassballs_/status/952309334767104000
This guy even has a gofundme with a goal of $800K.

Eh, they should make the transplant happen and deport him back after

What do they think will happen? Someone will donate a heart?

>This guy even has a gofundme with a goal of $800K.

This is normal in Amerimuttland, though.

Now they're even leeching bodyparts.

Looks obese as fuck.

This

perfect chance for ICE to grab him

shouldn't whatever shithole country he came from give him help?

fuck that beaner. he should go get his heart in Mexico.

at least he didn't have trouble finding food

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE RIGHT NOW

What's ICE doing?

That burrito nigger better not get a heart tranplant

They won't perform liver transplants on active drug addicts/alcoholics I don't see why they should do a heart transplant on someone this obese.
Give it to someone who shows they're committed to living a healthy lifestyle.

Look i dont want the guy to die or anything but he has to fucking go back.
Considering leftists spent the last few days praising the fuck out of the third world saying they're not shitholes hut heaven on earth im sure Mr.Martinez will be ok in his home country

Get a transplant in Mexico you prick

Not like he could have ever run away anyway

Great, another shitskin for the shitlibs to signal over and get him his stinking pigheart so he can go on polluting the white nation he invaded. Yay.

Lol

we unironically have better cardiologist but shitty hospitals

Damn, he's fucking huge!

why are all pacos fat fucks? this includes a huge range starting from the kids all the way to old people

is it because of too much corn?

MAKE THE TIP

He's lived a good life by the looks of it. Should scrap the heart transplant and go for a full body transplant.

Plus you have a booming black market for organs. If he's lucky he can buy a heart of another Mexican which was cut out in a shady street for 3 pesos.

look at how fucking yuge that guy is. Even if he wasn't a wet back they shouldn't be give him a heart transplant. The reason he most likely needs a new heart is because he is so fucking yuge.

Look, I'm sorry and I hate for us to have to be the fucking bad guy here. These kids having to deal with their dad being unwell and needing a heart transplant fucking sucks. They might lose their father and that's not fair. But what are you going to tell the American family who lose their father/mother/husband/wife/son/daughter/whatever because the hospital they were being treated at gave the heart they were in line to have transplanted was instead given to a guy who came into this country illegally and has benefited at the expensive of hardworking American citizens just because his kids put up a sad twitter post?

The hard truth is that it's not our goddamn responsibility to save every life, fix every problem, and open our home and our wallets to every person who shows up to our door with a sad story. It sucks for the people who are desperate and feel they have nowhere else to turn to, but that's the way it is. Life isn't fair.

>move here illegally
>pop a couple of kids out full benefits
>get super obese with all of the welfare money
>actually think you deserve an american heart for your trouble

>VIVA LA MEXICO, FUK I WHITEY, MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN
"You have to go back sir"
>NOOOO I CAN'T GO BACK, I NEED A HEART, I WILL DIEEE

>Looks obese as fuck.
That would be the great. The board gets forced to put him back on the list via retarded social rage and then they pass him up again over being a fatty.

Doesn't Mexico have free healthcare?
He should go back home.

So do we. It's mostly dead baby stuff though.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

This. We have enough needy here already, we can't take yours too. Sorry, rest of the world.

Go back and get a heart in Mexico then

>gofundme

My wife has a friend whose daughter turns to gofundme every month just to get her bills paid. She’s tried literally everything to get money she doesn’t deserve
>Financially bled her mom dry
>Became a Mormon
>Have mom’s friends give money

She’s a mudshark so she needs to support her BF as well, that’s only one record deal away from making millions. Dumb whores have even been duped in supporting the nigger’s cousin, a sheboon, who crashes on the couch.

>Let's deny a legal citizen their medical "right" to a transplant for an illegal shitheel!

rekt

bullshit. its illegal in cali for them to ask his immigration status. this is a lie.

Someone else got it thats a US citizen or has money, so they probably at least have a visa or green card.Sorry illegal, but you must die now.

Probably this. Hospital probably doesn't care about his status one way or the other and the family is making it up to make a few bucks.

>this is a lie.

Of course it is. How else are they going to extract money from the public without pulling on heart strings?

It'll take a fucking fork lift to move his casket on to the fucking airplane. Put the fork down....Jesus.

I never understood this about fat people....If you look at yourself and say, fuck, I'm a fat ass and I don't like it. Why the fuck don't you DO anything about it? Why do you relegate yourself to a shit quality of life? Stop being a fucking lazy waste of life and put in a little effort.

why don't you guys just start harvesting the organs of illegals instead of just sending them back over the fence? What kind of punishment is that?

FUCKING THIS.
I'm sure there's SOMEONE out there who deserves it more than him.
Someone who actually had the misfortune of having a defective heart from birth, not someone who ruined his own by being a 300 pound overweight landwhale.
Fuck.

To be honest when it comes to medical procedures everyone who isn't wealthy is fucked. Average weight time for a heart is over 10 years and if you're too old you fucked. David Rockefeller got 6 over the age of 65. 3 of those in the last decade of his life.

literal example of how illegals are replacing legals.

why does he deserve this over a legal citizen already in line? why the fuck should he get rewarded for cutting in line?

Yup.
He was probably denied because of his age and weight.

this

Are they going to buy a heart of 800K?
This is asinine

I'll never donate my organs unless one day there is a clause where it's guaranteed they go to a white, non-obese, non-drug addict, with no criminal record who pays taxes.

Illegals stealing hearts of Americans, you can't make this up

Morons, both of you.

>4 weeks to one year

Can somebody get a forklift to toss him over the wall?

he should get in touch with hillary, mabey she can grab some kid from haiti and send em to the mayo clinic

I'm actually curious, are fatasses of that degree even allowed to waste a sane heart ? That's the literal definition of giving pearls to pigs.

Unless he's planning to buy a human heart on the black market, it won't matter. Fuck that illegal fatty into the grave.

im going to blow 800K on red just to spite this illegal piece of shit

I've always said this too.
Leftists are trying to push the "opt-out organ donation" meme pretty hard recently. Fuck them.

Holy shit maybe Soros is just trying to ascend to the godhand by sacrificing the west.

If the mexican cartels were not a bunch of dumb retarded idiots, they would be making a fortune selling the organs out of the people they decapitate, but no, let just kill someone and then let perfectly good organs go to waste

This is complete bullshit, no justification on why it's needed severity of condition and necessity of the operation

Seriously guys let's just trust the wet back and shell out 800 grand in taxpayer dollars

For fucks sake the blind altruism or the left is fucking disgusting

My husband needs a heart also, and you CAN get denied but not due to immigration status. a little bit of honesty will go a long way. I am so sorry this is happening to you and your family but people who donate usually do their research before hand.So be truthful and maybe you will see some better feedback.

Just how fucking fat is that guy?

We should build a trebuchet and launch his one ton cadaver over the wall. More entertaining.

I'm not a cardiologist, but aren't there other surgeries they can do to prolong his life expectancy? Maybe bypass surgery or a pacemaker?

jesus christ he's 400 pouds what a fat fucking slob, let him die
absolutely disgusting

No, they should deport him first, then let his own fucking country pay for his operation. Or just let him die. There is no shortage of parasitic spic vermin, he won't be missed.

Why doesn't he simply go home to his original country and get a heart transplant there?

this

So you are willing to let this man die just because he's brown? He may need a heart transplant but you are the truly heartless one.

Mexico is a developing country, they don't have the infrastructure or quality medical care that America has.

Maybe he shouldn't have been a useless fat fuck who was too lazy to become naturalised? He obviously isn't contributing to society considering the fact he isn't paying tax, so why should ANYbody give a flying fuck about someone like that?

Literal definition of a social leech.

Hallmark illegals vs. human trafficking illegals. Umm guys. I just invented ((("""Hallmark illegals"""))).

Perhaps it's a shithole?

Yeah I’m sure it’s not because he is the size of a compact car and giving him a heart would be unethical

fat enough to fuck up his heart

kek

i can't sneak into the UK and get on the NHS

He was probably denied because he's a fat fuck and the heart would be wasted on him. I doubt the doctors give a shit about his immigration status.

>Has 4 weeks to 1 year to live.
>Isn't on a plane back to his home country.
>Twitter please help!!!

Bitch you don't love your dad at all!

I hate the term "developing country." What exactly are Sub Saharan "developing countries" developing into? They've been "developing" for thousands of years and so far they've only managed to make more stable mud huts

Something looks fishy, someone called her out on this and she got all defensive.

No, the US has no obligation to do that

That's because all of their best talent keeps immigrating to Western nations.

It's your fault for allowing immigration and ruining the chances of developing nations.

Well said, sir.

The fastest growing economies in the world are almost all in Africa you ediot

>they don't have the infrastructure or quality medical care that America has.
Mexico is a center of medical tourism. They have some quality docs who make dosh catering to Americans, and charge less for surgeries than what they cost in the US.

This was only for cops, when questioning a suspect.

the waiting list for hearts is absurd. You cannot give it to an illegal. ffs.

>dwarf fortress tab
my_african_american.jpg

Not paying for his healthcare. Mine isn't free either. Fuck that parasite.

>it's your fault for allowing immigration
True
>their best talent
When shitholes send their people, they aren't sending their best

Mexicos medical system is ranked 61st in the world by WHO (World Health Organization).

No, they are smart, they know if they do that, they will cut into the jews organ trafficking profits and the jews will quickly eliminate the cartels.

organs are rare in america, in mexico they're so abundant that you can even find them on the side of the road

wait till the go fund me hits 500 then grab it and deport him.

Illegals cost 99 Billion annually