Re:Zero

Gluttony joining subaru when?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

she doesn't need it anymore

why?

because arc5

?? What about Arc 5?

>she shows a strong minded side, vowing to become much more of a person than she previously was

her personality is now a mix between her old and new

That is a freaky looking turd goblin, but I still can't get over him taping swords to his arms.

Yes, but she doesn't have memories about Ferris, Fourier, her past and her dream.

Eh, fuck 'em

Rem doesn't need to wake up anymore, Subaru is already a better person and loves Emilia anyway.

Does Al also have some partial immunity to authorities as far as we know?

>mfw Ley wants to eat Subaru so he can be with Rem again

I assume everyone who has been isekaid had partial immunity. The only attle we know about is when he fought lust and died 40 or so times.

Doesnt Al have immunity to the White Whale and the memory erasing?

when Subaru kills an archbishop he gets their authority but in a slightly different version. Did he use greed yet and what version of gluttony might he get?

>t. animeonlyfag

You couldn't see that I was answering to him in the same stupid way as he was talking about Crusch?

So, when is the next dose of suffering?

What's the last chapter?

Not him but there's a difference between not needing your memories and staying a goddamn vegetable.
He didn't. It's not necessarily even going to be similar since his desires differ a lot from the archbishops, but maybe seeing the authorities before obtaining them could influence their form

no

do you think he has ever taken a shower? he definitely knows the concept of showering from the memories he has eaten, but he looks like he has never even touched soap.

i wish he would look like a fuckboi like envy

When is Tappei going to freaking update the WN again?

I saw a post like that on Fac*book but not on Plebbit. Link?

So will volume 13 release in May or June?

I think it was June.

hopefully soon

bump