twitter.com/binobinobi/status/860884372810981376
twitter.com/binobinobi/status/860903012654391296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing good has ever come from engaging in sales discussion on Sup Forums

>Flip Flappers
>Love Live
But I like both of these shows.

But LL was good, user-kun.

If someone tells you Flip Flapping was bad anime, then you just flip them off and tell them to stop flapping their gums.

But user, Flip Flappers WAS a bad anime.

Sup Forums is filled with losers.

Flip Flappers is a good anime though

Flip Flappers is bad anime.

Fail Floppers is bad, and so are its fans.
Look at the retard OP who's so stupid he's using quotation marks and green text.

For you.

Does anyone remember anything about flip flappers other than "883" and "cockona" and "lesbians"?

Its like a textbook example of what an anime shouldnt be.

I think almost every anime is better than Love Live.

Hinako Note is a textbook example of what an anime shouldn't be, Flip Flappers at least did the adventure and the lesbians well.

>mfw user 15633911 goes
>"retard OP who's stupid"
>and doesn't even Flip Flappers good anime.

Nope. In the end, that's all the circlejerking on Sup Forums about Flip Flappers managed to convey.

No one cares.

>lesbians that never explicitly get together and one of them used to want to fuck a dude
>done well

More like that's all the shitposting campaign against Flip Flappers managed to convey. It'll probably be another year or two before we can have a decent thread about this show.

What the fuck are you even trying to say with this broken English.
Just stop and actually lurk multiple years before posting.

Shitposters tend to be the most hardcore fans of a franchise.

>one of them used to want to fuck a dude

Which one?

The only series I watched that season was Keijo!!!!!!!, so can neither confirm nor deny that Flip Flappers was a bad anime

My bad user, I accidentally your sprinkles.

Stalker threads are a blight.

Eternal butthurt whenever Kemono Friends sales are brought up, since it outsold any idolshit in existence

I would consider it a plus if you can make autistic salesfags angry as fuck

The fanbase being quite vocal. Perhaps the epitomy of a small-but-vocal fanbase.
>inb4 it's not small, it had hundreds of IPs on its threads
Still a smaller fanbase compared to many other shows airing at the same time. And I'm referring to its fanbase as a whole, not just the one on Sup Forums.

What's wrong with Hinako Note? I haven't watched (and don't really plan on watching it) but most of what I've read about it online are scathing.

Nice derail post

>tumbrl
>fugly art
Please go away

Also OP is fucking shitposting retard

I remember visual story telling, fun genre adventures, variety of episodes, Coconas fluffy hair, Papikas being a cute puppy, everything about Yayaka, especially her final henshin, Salts becoming a great character in the end, Cocomimi wrecking the KKK, Nyu being useless, Tutu not having a dick, Yuyus scary arm attack, episode 9, episode 5 and go̧k̡i͠g̷e͡n͝you̕, episode 3, Uexküll and his psychedelic PI, plant-loli, SENSEI and orgasmic gun shot sounds in episode 3, that epic music in the MEMORY DOME, Amai, Tch, that song in episode 8, Papia. And how much I love love LOVE this show.

exhentai.org/g/1048280/654d34b787/

Stop trying so hard to shill your own shit, SHiN.

flip flappers? more like flip floppers

Don't you mean Flip Floppers?

It made me a little uncomfortable. I got the feeling there was a spooky plot hidden behind the cool animation and OST, but thankfully I was too distracted by those to be aware of it really. She's dead or something right? Or just like, the whole anime is a fake world in her little box? Some weird shit is definitely happening, but pretty colors moving around all nice like are more fun to take notice of.

>proving the OP right

>Cockona

Flip Flappers was a good anime.

So, you didn't watch the show?

someanithing really got butt-blasted for knowing that low-quality CG shit is more popular among nip yurifags than flifla.

>internet board for people to post and discuss anime anonymously is full of losers
What's your point?

>oh look, a flip flappers thread
>nevermind, it's just a sales shitposting thread with flip flappers in the OP, again
Every time. I swear every single mention of this show for the past 3 months has been the same autist shitposting about sales. Why the obsession?

Because it's fun to bully yurifags who hyped themselves into believing that this would become the next Madoka in terms of popularity.

I don't remember anyone saying anything like this. It was pretty obscure from the beginning and it didn't change over the time it was airing. There are also people like me that enjoyed the show without being into yuri.
Still should have kissed at the end

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/860884372810981376

Looks better than Kojima's designs

>people still fucking mad they didnt kiss and now think they were just good friends
Did you all niggas for got that one time where they wanted to fuck?
Was that not good enough to suggest that at least one of them has the hots for the other?

It's like I'm living for these moments. Another good day.

I remember the unique art style and visuals the most.

They at least fist-bumped each other while wearing wedding dresses, right?

Really feeling that writer change.

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/860903012654391296

The missing Papi in episode 7.

kinda this

THATS IT

meme anime desu

But both shows were bad. So I I guess you are right OP.

*blocks your path*
Hahahaha, I just remembered she actually did that in the anime. When the salt employees were escaping.

>small-but-vocal fanbase
Maybe now after the show has ended, but when airing, the series had the second most total posts, only losing out to Yuri on Ice. You could argue that it was a small group of people, but the show attracted lots of demographics/groups from it's conception: lolicons, DEEPfags, yurifags, sakugafags, etc. Did the fanbase suck it's dick a lot; probably, but it had almost everything Sup Forums loves in a show, so suggesting that wasn't mildly popular is a bit of a stretch.

And even if you want to claim that the show went to shit got later on causing a lot of people to hate it, that would still mean it was semi-popular.

Reminder that Papina is confirmed gay.

Holy fuck.

It seems like something from rejected zombie episode concept for episode 8.

I swear to god I'm not even objecting because I'm a fanboy of it but I literally remember more than I remember about most anime I've watched, I guess part of the reason is because I watched it when it aired, which is not too long ago