Little Witch Academia

Constanze tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/17016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

FINALLY

Not saying I'm not interested in tomorrow's episode but I can't wait for the filler arc to be over so we can finally move on to the main story in 19.

>1 week to actual episode

What does Akko's face represent here?

Sexual confusion

>another day without Die ana

tfw only 6 episodes left.

one of those voids that feel quite bad incoming.

Who is that girl you posted?

But WHERE DO WE GET THE EPISOOOOOOOOOOODE

Don't worry, I'm sure Sup Forums will buy enough BDs to support S2

complete version when?

Cute!

>Its another filler episode with 5 second plot drop in the end

asenshi just said that the episode might be delayed a day

Welp, seems that I will have to resort to the subs at my local taco store.

At least it's better than Diana's borefest next week

sakugabooru.com/post/show/17016

Loli Diana would be the best use of Kou Yoshinari's talents. I hope You realizes this.

Atleast Diana has something to do with the plot.

Stop blowing my belly, Amanda

What a slutty witch

Keep blowing my belly, Amanda

Cute!

I want suit Amanda to confuse Akko's sexuality!

essentially you've told me nothing interesting about her

thanks for playing! a for effort!

The problem is you're asking for stuff we don't even know about Akko, who is the fucking main character.

I dont think this is a proper way to eat icecream.

How do you expect me to? I don't make the show. My point is your priorities are weirdly misplaced.

who is tattun?

Why does everyone want to fuck Akko? She's just a smelly japanese girl.

Well, we do know she likes pickled plums

Back with another Boss image. I wish the positioning was a little better, but Holbrook's pose was too good.

> japanese girl
There havent been "actual" asian characters in anime for the last decade

A native from Tatooine

Stawhp wiking shewhohned chawachtuhs and shewhohned womance!

>24 hours delay

i could probably answer a couple more questions about akko at least for food, but the point wasn't those specific questions, as mentioned

i don't expect you to, that was also the point i was making about the show

here's the kicker: diana doesn't have to have answers for ANY of the questions i have put up! she can freely have no preference, as long as i'm able to believe there's something that isn't vague like "something high class" because that's a really really subjective classification to begin with--what is high class? crumpets? tea? escargot? if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice! is that not a line from the lyrics of rush's "free will"?

if i take diana's family out of the equation, what are her feelings if any? is she aiming to accomplish something for herself (see above by the way)? no? then i guess that's still something of a thought at least

you don't have to have specifics, but you can't be extremely vague and subjective or it tells us absolutely nothing

does she have thoughts of her own? not that we need to know about them in detail, but they could manifest in some way through her actions, and they probably have (and actually a couple of episodes are good for this if you can find them yourself)

hint: they are amongst the episodes i actually highly like

but when you take these couple of episodes i'm thinking of, and then you bring in the upcoming family thing, it makes me question where you were going with the previous episodes to begin with

sort of like the question "where were you going with tsugugmugumgugmugumug in kill la kill? i thought you were going somewhere with it, like you were saying something, but then cut yourself off with a big 'nevermind'"

as i said before, i hope what i expect is wrong, but if you think i'm trying to convince myself i have a 'right' to be upset, you'd be wrong, because i have the 'freedom' to be upset all i want

>if i take diana's family out of the equation, what are her feelings if any? is she aiming to accomplish something for herself (see above by the way)? no? then i guess that's still something of a thought at least
Chariot and saving magic.

>Akko taller than Diana
But that's wrong. Akko is a womanlet!

kek

that's some simple stuff, but at least it's getting somewhere

everytime someone says something about diana's family, i can picture something like a dialogue exchange of
>What do YOU want to do right now? Where do you want to go to eat?
>My family says ...
>Shut up about your stupid family! Answer me from YOUR own heart!
>But my family...
>I don't care about your family! I killed your dumb family! Now tell me where you want to go eat?
>My...
>HOW ABOUT USING "I" FOR ONCE? CAN YOU NOT MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS? IS THIS WHY YOU NEED A MAN?

Flustered Akko is cute!

Saving magic is probably related to her family. And she has given up on Chariot. Mind you, Akko will probably help her regain that childhood passion, but until then, it's not something that defines Diana.

I don't think Diana is as defined by her family as everyone else. In my opinion, Diana's family will be different from what everyone else expects. They're either relatively lapsed out from magic and care more about their nobility and status or the sick mom theory is real and she wouldn't have much push in Diana's love for magic either way.

Everyone wants in on that exotic oriental muff.

I don't think she wants to save magic just for the sake of her family. I think that unlike almost everyone else in the school Diana genuinely loves magic.

it doesn't have to be related to her family, is probably his point

it's still a rather vague ambition with no clear manner on how it is "saved" because some people believe saving mankind involves totally obliterating it

as i said, i want to my low expectations to be btfo and be wrong

She probably loves it, because she liked Chariot, but I do think she wants to save it for the sake of her family. It just doesn't feel like it's a goal of her own.

Either you highly misunderstand Diana and Akko as characters or you just don't know how to present ideas. In both cases, i reccomend to think more carefully. because they're both actually pretty recognizable.
What are their favourite colours? Well, who the fuck cares. that has absolutely nothing to do with why we like them. And with that, every other thing. Fav things say absolutely nothing by themselves. It's only when you get to know the person that they start to actually matter. But first, you need to know the person. Little details in Diana's characterization, or her room's design. The way Akko thinks or acts optimistic despite being an absolute failiure. Those are the things that say something about this characters. We may not know their personal tastes, but we do know them better than you think.

She really is

>What are their favourite colours? Well, who the fuck cares. that has absolutely nothing to do with why we like them.
looks like you missed one of my lines, thank you for playing this game

Why are we trying so hard to defend bad writing?

>Diana takes the initiative outside if the bedroom
>Akko is dom in bed

I'm just expecting her family to throw a twist regarding how you would expect them to act. Like, maybe for the sake the idea of her family or her sick mom but not for the family itself.

people defend their waifu

>her dad is a clown and her mom is an ara ara shopping freak
>her pet dog is the only normal one
OLD YELLER NOOOOOO

>he's not touchy with his best friend

What are you, gay?

no, i read it all, and i understand, but the thing is, like i said, you don't know how to present your ideas.
Example: We take the Cavendish family out of Diana.
Then diana, probably, becomes much more like Akko. Maybe not as stupid or useles, but a lot more happier and carefree. She doesn't have to uphold a reputation, so she doesn't have to work as hard in keeping up with the expectations everyone has for her. She probably stops being the bee's knees. She can bee a normal girl with normal knees.

i don't think you understand what i'm even getting at with what i said there, but thanks

I prefer the reverse (though Diana being less dom and simply more "needy"), but either way is great.

Sup Forums please go and stay go
Weiss and Diana share the same seiyuu btw and I love that

Well yeah, that's the thing then. it is possible that i don't get where were you going, and that's part of the problem.

>Then diana, probably, becomes much more like Akko.
How the fuck would you know that? You don't even know what her family is like, or what's the problem they have right now.

Oh shit i didn't even realize i made a RWBY reference. I don't even like the series that much. wtf is wrong with me.

These two are cute as a button.

The thing is that the HannahBarbara CM says that Diana is constantly contacting her home and the only thing that would trigger something like that is a deadly sick parent/sibling/family member.

>if i take diana's family out of the equation, what are her feelings if any? is she aiming to accomplish something for herself (see above by the way)? no? then i guess that's still something of a thought at least
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here, but with Diana's family IN the equation, it's both. Putting all her energy into saving her family is a selfless act, but of course ultimately all altruism is actually selfish, even if it's just because you want to feel good about yourself. Because it's her family, it's more that Diana, like literally fucking anyone, wants to keep the security a family provides, because she's still a kid.

Take the family out of the equation and Diana will be a completely different character. She wouldn't be at the school, she might not even be a witch, and the goal that drives her wouldn't be there anymore. This shit's fucking deterministic. This is what I was talking about when I said no one exists in a vacuum. Personality traits, your tastes, etc can only come from two things, - your genetics, and your upbringing. Guess what, Diana's family dictates both of those.

I mean it's pretty clear she's a bit sick of the pomp and ceremony her family brings. She wasn't a fan of the parties in episodes 6 and 10, she would rather be reading or something. Her love of studying is a genuine one that isn't necessarily stemming from her need to save magic or whatever, but it's clear she's taken on that burden because she thinks she in particular is capable of it. Because, you know, not only is Diana hot shit but everyone keeps telling her she's hot shit.

No, but i do know Diana. And the detail is: She also really liked Chariot when she was little, before she had to take on responsabilities. Therefore, we can assume that she actually does enjoy that kind of magic, but has bottled up al of those emotions because of the Cavendish name. Emotions that kind of started getting out at episode 13.

Oh, yeah. Let's blame the family for everything that holds Diana down. That sure makes sense, despite the fact we don't know shit about them.

Also, do you seriously think they're gonna rehash the Andrew drama here? Because that's what you're suggesting.

Not sure why Chariot likes bullying her so much though.

She's just trying to force her yay out.

The tables have turned.

>She also really liked Chariot when she was little, before she had to take on responsabilities.
This is fanfiction. We don't know the reason Diana stopped being a Chariot fan. Blaming the family expectations is the popular assumption right now, but it's far from being confirmed.

If they weren't adding new dramatic elements I would say that merely strict parents was a possibility, but they're clearly planning to throw a curveball.

yes, absolutely, without a doubt. We don't know much about Diana's family but i am a 100% sure that, giving the attitude of every teacher at luna nova towards them, they probably act like Stick-up-her-ass sensei.
Diana and Andrew have many things in common, and one of them is probably how they percieve themselves in their families. yet part of the drama is different, because while the Cavendish family wants to keep tradition, Hanbridge's family want's to get rid of useless things.
And also, the fact that Diana takes it with pride and responsability, but Andrew takes it with ego and carelessness.

Amwanduh, bwow my bewwy pwease!

I wonder if Croix cut her hair before or after the episode 1 Chariot show.

> browsing anime girl imageboard
> father tells me to go outside
> even though hes a fatass and I already do
> call him a nigger

More time to be with Amanda!

And plus, LWA it's not exactly unpredictable, you know. We don't watch it for the plot twists, we watch it because of the raw fun it is watching it.

do you think Constanze is going to have dialog?

yes

okay, then let's see if i can clarify

without bringing up diana's family, heritage, kinship, any siblings, who is is diana away from them? if she's out on her own like at school, without bringing up that she came from a prestigious family, can you tell me more about her besides the fact that she's very highly talented and is a very studious and responsible person? how does she want to "save" magic (what is the end goal for magic)?

forget that only the omniscient perspective right now is the only one that knows diana's previous enjoyment of chariot, what can the characters in the story tell us about her besides "her family legacy and pride"? if all they can tell us about her is "wow, as expected of a cavendish!" and cavendish this, cavendish that, then how does that individualize diana FROM her family? how does it make diana stand out from the name cavendish? why not just keep calling her cavendish like neither she nor her name matter?

as for the omniscient perspective though, why did diana grow disenchanted with chariot? what transformed her attitude in general? if either or both of the two is "family pressure" or "societal pressure", then that is merely suppression of her being which can be countered by a still deep-seated but hidden yearning for things like chariot, and that's something we can discover about her character, but people don't get completely brainwashed from their likes and hates as some of you like to believe happens even in reality unless you lobotomize them which is an extremely criticized procedure thank to a certain piece of literature

The day he lost his YAY.

Avery team YAY 120%

I'm sorry but I doubt it. If strict parents was all there was there would be no need to introduce this new drama story. There is clearly more to it.

Wowzers!

>LWA it's not exactly unpredictable
Bullshit. I don't think anyone expected the Triskellion stuff, or Chariot having a Diana-like rival-friend in the past.

Overall the narrative is by the book, but it's not like the plot has been totally predictable.

Also, keep in mind anons tend to run wild with their expectations. Not too long ago everyone was convinced Diana was key to revive the last word, while now it looks like she's involved the 5th instead.

and if her own first name doesn't really matter, then maybe that's a separate topic to discuss about her character and perhaps some subplot that can be addressed on its own like with episode 19 and so on, but it's basically just like andy with just carrying the family legacy torch and it drives her character into the background as just being merely a portion of the cavendish blob

What does Chariot smell like?

Like a horse

I mean, maybe the two Diana episodes will be called "Cavendish" and "Diana" as symbolism.

Undiluted yay

>dat happy mary

Where was this from?

Suuugoi croix. Look how many oranges stack on you head

tomorrow's episode

what plot?

>Ep. 18 is the last episode with YAY and doki doki waku waku
>Next week will start the death, dis pair, end of hope.
Prepare your anus for the beginning of the end.

>Diana will never look at you like this