Which states have California ruined?

Obligatory.
Texas is slowly slipping away because of these bastards

isn't Texas a Hispanic majority state?
My dad been there and only saw Mexicans

Arizona reporting in.
You’d be amazed has to just how bad they can make things.

Ohio is just eastern california.

Nevada here. Californians fuck us all the time, thanks to them Reno has steadily been turning blue, Vegas is even bluer than in previous years.

>isn't Texas a Hispanic majority state?
It is and I'm sorry your dad only saw Mexicans. There just as bad of a problem as the Californians

North California and Farther North California are already fucked. Rocky mountain states are doomed
not yet, soon

Californicate is the proper term.
Colorado has already been Californicated.

WI here. the media production ruins all 50 states. The electoral votes ruin elections.
The people and the universities ruin legit counter-culturalism.
The only good thing is the food. Can't grow avocados and almonds in the midwest.

Kek California is literally going to be the death of the United States, I'm sure they'll enjoy their few weeks of being techno-commissars before PLAN Marines storm SF Bay

The ruined Oregon, Washington, Colorado and New Mexico. They are in the process of ruining Arizona, Nevada and Texas.

GET THESE COMMIEFORNIAS OUT OF MY STATE! I DON'T WANT THE LONE STAR REPUBLIC TO HAVE THESE RICH LIBERAL REFUGEES COME AND RUIN OUR STATE.

WE HAVE AUSTIN AS A CONTAINMENT CITY, BUT THESE FUCKS ARE LEAKING INTO HOUSTON AND SAN ANTONIO NOW.

936 here, and I will not see this lone star republic fall. Thankfully sanctuary cities will be banned this year with Senate Bill 4. But we can't let these Commiefornias ruin us.

Yes, but as stated, the removal of sancuary cities will help. Tejanos and their descendants can stay, but no illegals.

We still have hope. The Lone Star state has 1v1'd mexico before, California shouldn't be a problem.

>Tejanos and their descendants can sta
Nope they have to go too. Pic related is the founder of La Raza, a Tejano

>This bastard
>Tejano

Sorry reconquista larpers that are not-LULAC members are not Tejanos.
In the 30s Texas started an organization to integrate hispanics, teach them english, and make them working individuals in the Texan society. If you are over the age of 30 and aren't a LULAC member, then you're a Azltan larping fag who gargles cartel dick.

Right because that worked so well for the indians
So glad you don't represent the majority of Texans

worked well until the welfare state was started by LBJ. Both my grandparents immigrated from spain during the civil war and helped form LULAC to streamline the process of getting Hispanics to become Texans, and it worked like a charm. Just rent out some dance halls, put flaco jimenez or the texas tornados at the venue, draw in people and then network with them for prospects of jobs, social climbing, paths to legalization if illegal or naturalization if there by greencard. It worked very well, so much that places like beaumont, East San Antonio, and Nachadoches still have large boomer populations of hispanics who would identify as "Tejano" before anything else.

But once the feds gave people options to just get free money for being there, LULAC continued, and has continued, to get diminishing returns. So real Tejanos are just as much Texans as any German or Czech descendant living in Fredricksberg. I can't help that the Federal Government came in and fucked up what was a clean process of integration.

Mostly Northern New Mexico.

Santa Fe and Taos are California hippie hell holes.

They're massively pouring into Utah and they're bringing the very same fucked up ideology and policies they're fleeing with them.
They are shitting up Utah big time.

I don't know if you've visited a border town recently but I can tell you it doesn't feel like Texas or the United States and no dance hall is going to turn these people into US citizens. They need to leave

Virginia. We have enough leftists here because of D.C. Fuck off Calicucks

I have lived in California my whole life, and I find the state repugnant. That being said, I understand why other states would not want someone from California to immigrate. I often find myself stuck between "stay and fight", and "its too late, get the fuck out" mentalities. November 6th will be a big day, and if Californians don't vote Republican (likely), my ass is flying out to Maryland.

>Tejano

How is life in San Antonio. Not mexican, American teaching english in Mexico. Is that a cool town?

San Antonio has good food but the drivers are shit and it looks and sounds like Mexico

Why don't you repeal/replace the 2nd and let states decide what they want to do with guns? Such as let cuckfornia ban them and stop whining?

Will the East coast ever be in trouble?

>Why don't you repeal/replace the 2nd and let states decide what they want to do with guns
Absolutely retarded. I get you mean well with states rights, but the Founders drafted the Amendments as rights citizens in all states could enjoy.

They didn't foresee nu-states like california.

They did. They figured the people would do good to protect their rights.

Californians are the shinning example of why our founding fathers only intended land owners to have the right to vote.

If land owners ruin their state with shitty progressive policies they cannot easily dump property and flee to another state to enact the start the cycle over. The land would tie them to the area long term forcing them to live in their own filth, while renters can easily break lease and flee.

You're shitty enough without California to bring you down

I would prefer to use the second amendment to repeal the government. It is completely out of control, we need to replace it with a smaller, cheaper, less intrusive government.

Colorado got it bad. Denver, Boulder, and lots of the resort towns are all transplants. It's fucking terrible.

This was a frontier state with a unique pioneer identity when my dad grew up. It started to change when I was a kid and now it's just another leftist hellhole like the Pacific coast

Oregon

Also met some Cali transplants in Idaho.

I agree, I have been looking at local militias, but California is pretty cucked.

That was mainly Jefferson, and the anti-federalists that believed in land ownership to vote. If you look at everything in federalist v.s. anti-federalist filters, you see that the federalists obviously won, since the establishment of the first national bank. Capitalism is slavery, and it is about time we fight back.

>Texas is slowly slipping away because of these bastards
No it's because of you. You all cuck to the spics and say that they're "based conservatives." If you weren't a bunch of Israel loving cuckservatives none of your problems would be happening.

>I would prefer to use the second amendment to repeal the government.
That's one of the undeclared provisions in the second amendment

hence the necessity of the border wall along with the aforementioned banning of sanctuary cities will help to return this land to its lone star glory, at least in some aspect. The full Texan revival will take time. Especially with Commiefornians being able to move here at will, but not learn a goddamn thing about the place they came from. Austin used to be the nice liberal retreat, the weird little music dive that housed the capital and was the blueberry in the cherry pie. But now the rent in austin is literally bankrupting students even in low income housing projects.

Very much a tourist trap on the north side, East side is little mexico and has some Mexican Mafia(not cartel but traditional american grown mobs) influence, but West side is nice.

Washington. Once politically independent and freedom loving. Now ruined by the same cucks that fled from California after they fucked that up too.

Oregon

As a spic I can 100% say this is the spics fault. They vote democrat when you tell them their family members need to go. I pray for Texas, because I hope to one day move there. And I have family there that act like fucking California liberals. IM FROM CALIFORNIA AND I HATE MY FELLOW SPICS HERE. America is beyond saving.

duuuude weed

> (You)
You mean catnip for humans?

That fucking feel. Even Eugene was basically left libertarian before half the population of the fucking stated moved here from California in the last 15 years.

Plan on moving to boise within the next three years if not oregan or seattle. Any advice? Oh and I'm self employed