twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute girls

memes

nothing, it's shit

it's tanoshii

suggoi fun

its a one of a kind

BIG FAT CAT TATS

Its so basic. It makes so much sense to make a show like it but nobody did it before.

All they did was make a cute children's show and put real-life animals in it.

They took Dora the Explorer and crossed it with a nature documentary and replaced the animals with cute anime girls.

That's it. That's all it is. How the fuck nobody ever made it long ago is beyond me. And because all the animal girls are real-life animals they can do tons of promo tie-ins. It's genius.

It is just tanoshi.

It's fun. Provides a simple adventure story with a simple formula to most episodes, supplying hints here and there about the lore, providing fuel for you to speculate on your own.

Rather than girls wearing animal costumes and acting animal-like, it soon becomes clear these are animals coming to terms with their new human bodies, adding a layer of depth to their personality. For instance, Serval paws at newfound curiosities like a serval cat.

This may sound odd at first, but it doesn't treat its viewers like retards. It knows you can make simple connections and doesn't overstate things like punchlines or inferences. For instance, it explicitly mentions that most animals pant while the human doesn't, but Serval pawing at things in curiosity is never explicitly pointed out.

The scenery is beautiful.

>cute girls with animal ears
>extremely comfy adventure through the park
>charmingly nice characters met along the way
>very well done low-key backstory of the park and what happened to it giving you ideas but stil leaving that hint of mystery

Definitely not the repetitive circlejerk general threads on Sup Forums.

Well, obviously, but those are a natural consequence.

Why is nobody talking about the entire show being 3D models.

everything about it has been said already

Or about how excellent the direction of those 3D models are?

I put off Kemono Friends for quite a while because I watched Handshakers first, which was revolting.

When I actually watched Kemono Friends, I thought the animation felt much more natural in comparison.

Moeshit, furryfags and waifus autism DESU

>It knows you can make simple connections and doesn't overstate things like punchlines or inferences
This. It assumed you have the capacity to make connections and callbacks and doesn't dump exposition.Serval's paper plane in the also episode is a great moment because of this. It's already been established that Serval is afraid of fire so instead of showing us Serval struggling to light the plane on fire, it all happens off screen and lets the audience realize how serious Serval was about saving her friend on their own.

Ultimate normalfag repellent

The opening.

I wish furfags would die.

Friends!

Fennec.

It actually has a good story.

The same thing that makes this one of the best action scenes of the decade:
youtu.be/Rv9hn4IGofM

Animals are fascinating. Kemono Friends is just a spoof nature documentary, plus the genius stroke of making the animals cute girls.

Fennec/Arai side OVA when?

The nonchalance nature of it

How do these two breed with each other?

This

It's not furry you dumb sack of shit, get raped and kill yourself already.

They keep coming back for idiots like you.

You think we'll ever get Fruit batman?