What is whiteness?

What is whiteness?

>an evolutionary adaptation to cold and dark northern european winter climates.

what does this have to do with white skin?

>whiter skin = more solar radiation absorption = better health and well-being. dark skinned people did not thrive and survive in this climate like white people did.

what does modern life do?

>year round artificial light and heating. is it summer now in europe? no. T

hen why are we looking at a computer screen (telling your brain its day time) so late in to the night and wrapped up warm? Did you know getting cold recycles bad mitochondria to keep you optimized? Did you know that darkness is required to create melatonin, the bodys most important antioxidant? Do you realise now that you're living in perpetual summer?

>what races are adapted to a perpetual summer?

dark ones. there is no reason for them to die out/move away because we aren't connected to nature any more.

Wim Hof (pic related) has shown your can influence the autonomic nervous system, hormonal system and immune system. He sets the world record of being immersed in ice for 1 hour and 44 minutes.

Cold immersion increases testosterone and optimizes cortisol function so that the daily rhythm is balanced and synchronized to circadian rhythm.

If we want white people to exist we need to get back to nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9zS94x2nd8
ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/ancient-european-hunter-gatherer-was-dark-skinned-and-blue-eyed-caveman
celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm
sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=1680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAMP

What are women attracted to? High testosterone and low cortisol (stress).

Dark skinned people are still in disadvantage in modern life because with their skin the can't get enough UV rays exposure and thus cannot synthesize hormones like vitamin D (weak bones).

Don't forget about Neanderthal admixture. Better adapted hunters, better visuo-spatial skills (now an advantage in science and engineering).

So how come indo Europeans from got places like Afghanistan ect white? Or had blue eyes? Was it colder when they evolved? Or was northern Europe covered by ice at the time?

Hey, I've seen you post a few times on this board and what you've said has been really interesting. Can you tell me more about the neanderthal subject, and whether you have anything to do with cold/dark/european climate adaptions?

this is true, but from what I can tell, white people are at the same disadvantage because we all wear clothes to cover up our bodies anyway.

Indoeuropeans were a mixture a Caucasus hunter gatherer and Siberian big game hunter people. The blue eye mitation most likely came from the Siberians. Maybe other advanteagous genss too ... natueal selection was exceptionally harsh to those Siberians... and even without thos pressure certain genes may endure in a population for generations until genetic drift lets them slowly fade away.

The breathing exercise he teach does definetely work user, first week those cold showers you have to take a a bitch, but later they become bearable and even enjoyable in their own weird way.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9zS94x2nd8

Thanks user

Arabs have have blue eyes because they were the Europeans of a long time, now their lands are hot cancer shit and so his race evolved to survive to the shit they are now.

(no racist)

bump

Genetically and by all modern genome studies it is known now that the very first blue eyed people showed up on the Coast of Spain about 7K years ago.
Northern Europe and Siberia were just melting from another Glacial Maximum so even geology debunks everything else written in this thread.
about the time the "phoenicians" and Vikings first sailed into the Med, so did blue eyes.

poop

Hi there! Don't take my word for granted as some of the stuff I talk about are personal theories ... nothingthat has veen scientifically proven. Still, I do think that mostly Neanderthals were different as they had adapted to a different hunting strategy due to harsher environment. For example, Neanderthals lived in an area less abundant in overall animals but with a lot of big game. Mammoths, huge reindeers etc.african H. sapiens did mostlikely hunt smaller game like gazelles. This requires different strategies. H.sapiens was a pack hunter and most liekly isolated weaker animals from a herd and chased them to exhaustion, requiring concerted effort and lots of cooperation between tribe members. Nenanderthals did hunt big game and that is a whole other beast. A Neanderthal could very well take on a mammoth one on one and spear these mighty animals right through the heart with his increased strength. So personal might and ressourcefulness was paramount to them while cooperation was required bit less important. Therfore, Neanderthals did not only evolve more muscle mass bit also better visuo-spatial skills. They were more aware of their surroundings and maybe better rwaction time. This had side effects ... visuo-spatial skills are great for imagining thinfs before your mind's eye. This helped eg. in tool making ... Neanderthals had more advanced tools than Africans. However, their lack in group cooperation put a cap on their technological advancement. That is werw H. sapiens comes in ... the resulting Cro Magnon had both, better visuo-spatial skills AND better group cooperation. These are our ancestors.

the oldest blue eyes are found in mesolithic NE Italy(14k years ago) and are twice as old as that la Brana man in your picture

>about the time the "phoenicians" and Vikings first sailed into the Med
oh wait you are retarded, nevermind

Stupid phone keyboard typos...

>Genetically and by all modern genome studies it is known now that the very first blue eyed people showed up on the Coast of Spain about 7K years ago.
I've always wondered why there were so many people with blue eyes and brown hair combo over here. I just asumed that al Med countries were brown/dark eyed.

hmm, perhaps thats why i feel im the only one enjoying the snow and cold we have here in ohio atm. i love the winter personally. i also work outside so im not trapped inside an artificial environment all day. I WANT MORE WINTER NOW!

This. I'll need to do only 2 or 3 sets of his power breath technique (20-30 powerbreaths, exhaling and not breathing for a while, deep inhale held for 15 seconds, then exhale) in order to start zazen meditation. Feels breddy gud

Great! Just the sort of answer I was looking for. Thank you. Moooooooooore! Moooooooooooore!!!!!!!

i love the winter, but im still going to bundle up if i have to.

Op. I did the Wim Hof expedition in Poland. It was a great experience and I still love me some cold showers. Interesting note, there were no black people...one Moroccan tho.

Thanks for this thread OP, a quality one for once. This is really important, I'm truly glad you made this.

I've noticed something interesting regarding constant light exposure: some relatives of mine who live in Europe are raising their kids there, and these children appear to be much healthier than their young counterparts over here(same family, similar genes, similar habits, different health). Needless to say, back in Europe it's colder and darker than here, and I've noticed it affects the children's health.

On a slightly related note, I've had shitskins make fun of me because I need to use sunscreen daily during summer around here(not to mention frequently feeling ill). Jokes on them: during winter they're locked home feeling cold, while I can finally walk the streets safe in a t shirt.

And Wim Hof is a great dude.

White skin needs less sun exposure, blacks get depressed in the winter while whites might not. Also, whites can drink milk. Light eyes see better in low light conditions, too.

You realize Neander was just an offshoot of H.Heidelbergensis right?
The Toba eruption bottlenecked Heidelberg and local breeding created Neander. Neander had a huge nose, which can be seen in many Europeans, semites etc.
Cro magnon was tall like heidelbergensis and not as bottlenecked. Hence why todays Europeans are so tall and without the huge Neander nose.
Neander only exist from the Toba eruption.

ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/ancient-european-hunter-gatherer-was-dark-skinned-and-blue-eyed-caveman

>2014
outdated
fact: the amount of ancient DNA sequenced in the last two years alone is larger than what has ever been sequenced

Ancient peoples would have slept in warm beds by the fire you stupid idiot.
You go spend every night outside in the cold. Let's see who lives the longest, healthiest life.
You fucking retard.

Nevermind that the Med and Southern Europe were Stone Age until the Old Copper culture imported Copper to fuel a Bronze Age.
Forget the enormous mines in Michigan, Viking Style tools, Rhunes, and Earlier than Phoenician maritime culture that brought the wheel to the Med as a pully on a ship.
Forget that blue eyes entered the Med founded rhodes, the oldest laws, writings and almost everything around the Med is borrowed from Rhodes.
Forget that a maritime culture existed in the Atlantic for 30K years and the ocean is what created blue eyes.
Blowing snowstorms and sands created slit eyes.
Everything is a product of nature.

What about Western Neanderthals though? One issue that bugs me is how genetic companies claim being able to trace DNA with accuracy when a pure Neanderthal sample has never been found.

white skin is mostly the result of sexual selection + a surplus of females. the lighter skinned women were cherished more and had more babies than the darker skinned women. The weak sun of northern europe + the use of clothing, prevented this defect from being much of a problem.

>Blowing snowstorms and sands created slit eyes
>the Japanese are a desert dwelling people

im still not sure where white people come from

You realize that wim hof literally learned this technique from the brown skinned Hindus right?
It's called Tummo in tibetan and he talks about it in an interview
Anyone is capable of doing this. Not just white people

Blacks can't swim. Hindus aren't black.

Depends on what you call Japanese.
Most of China is a desert though.

Again. There was an early DNA that crossed from Alaska into Siberia.
Just as the YD engulfs all of North America.
The camelopse and some earlier NM DNA crossed Beringia moving West.
I like your report but still has too many windows.

>about the time the "phoenicians" and Vikings first sailed into the Med

This is how OP eventually became an anarcho-primitivist.

The oldest and best laws are the laws of Rhodes.
That is what started it all.Even Gilgamesh wrote how they traded for all those Lebanese cedars. They weren't Lebanese.
It was the Stone Age with simple farms all around the Med until The Phoenicians sailed in and brought all that sweet copper,the wheel, writing and laws.
The legend of Atlantis is based of North America. A maritime culture from a flooded land showed up and civilized the Med.
Jews, Christians, Islam, Greece Rome.
They all borrowed from the Laws of Rhodes.
The Laws of Rhodes are Maxim Law.

Makes sense. Boxgrove Man was found in the UK at 400,000 years old and the Claxton spear point is the same age. I can't see them being all that different from us

Michigan had ten thousand fucking slaves alone digging copper.It was one of the most massive Paleo operations ever. The First moundbuilders were in the same Ohio river valley.
The only geologically recorded Flood in our (100K) yr. History is Lake Agassiz.
The only Firestorm to kill an entire continent was North America.
The York Meteor Event and Younger Dryas Event/Impact is the only geologically recorded fact that humans ever witnessed since the Toba Event.
So lets see everything from the Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Egyptian, Torah, koran , Bible, Rome, Greece and The entire Med civilization was copied from Rhodes.
And then they all copied the Flood and legend of Atlantis.
Blue eyes were an adaptation to looking at the Ocean endlessly, and being able to dive in the Ocean.
That's why white people like the Caribbean so much. They tan just perfect and swim like fish. The ocean is their perfect habitat.

Kek. Go get skin cancer you superior whities

Were they white?

The Oldest actual tools on Earth are the Schoeningen spears in Germany.
Heidelberg Man was pretty fucking old and pretty smart.
They are playing on history these days. But that tall European gentile nord germantic iberian Ranga Anglo thing that everyone wants to identify with is Granpa Heidelberg.
Everything was just fine until the Toba event changed the entire world and all humanoids.

Brain is a most important part of a body. It is reasonable to asume that if a body is adapted to difficult condition the brain is also changed. In case of norhern races people adapted to surviving winter by planing ahead and preparing entire year. This type of aproaching problems and chellenges gives white people advantage even today.

Sailor/Diver here. Can confirm it's in my blood.

Go to the British Virgin Islands. You wont be white anymore, you will tan up perfectly. Swim daily in the briny Ocean and watch what happens.
People only moved back into the Denmark Scandinavia Baltic lands about 4K years ago when they melted open.
But that's not where blue eyed people came from.

Take any white kid and throw them in the ocean, they swim like fish. We see well in a blue ocean, or staring at it. Its home, we know it.
Take a black kid or most any other kid and they will claw like a cat.
White peole need to be in the sun to tan and be healthy, need to be on the Ocean. Thats our habitat.
Not some frozen northern winter dark shithole.

Makes sense. I know that armed with a simple fish spear I can easily feed a family. Have been diving since childhood, certified open water diver(coldwater) since I was 14. Can hold my breath for over 3 minutes. The advantage of being amphibious is self-explanatory. Also in my experience people freak out when they get about a mile or two away from shore on my sailboat, where I feel most comfy when far away from land.

Claxton spear point is the oldest known worked tool.

Boxgrove Man is 500,000 years old my mistake.
Have you seen the farcical recreations of homo heidelbergensis? I swear it's deliberate
I always thought white people originate in Siberia. Interesting theory about the ud. Do you think that they'll ever find anything to prove it. Or, release it if they did

Related:
celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm
I suspect they were here in the Puget Sound as well, I keep noticing these big white granite boulders placed along the shorelines of the islands, they appear to be navigational markers. Normies think they're just random findlings from the ice age.

I love cold temps, I literally strip vehicles for 12 hours a day out in an open outdoor space. 7 days a week. Doesn't matter what the weather is.

Low point today was -30, with the wind chill it was almost -45.

It's about a 30K year old culture.
Blue eyed sea folk are not from Europe.
There is a reason the legend of Atlantis is universal. So all the white blue eyed europeans, and Americans can trace their shit shit believe it or not, is to the Caribbean.
That's why Colombus sailed there twice and never left. It's Paradise, The garden of Eden, Atlantis and Home. The Ocean was 250 feet lower so there was a lot more land.
Only one continent ever got destroyed though. North America has the YD Impact, York Impactsss Mazama eruption, and the Glaciers had the largest flood ever, lake Agassiz.
Only the early maritime culture survived.

Nigga when's the last time you saw someone walking around without clothing? When’s the last time someone did so?

Also this isn’t a rag at you, I think what you're saying about whiteness from evolution is totally right, but why are certain far north groups like the Inuits darker skinned?

This is ripping my brains apart where do I find reference material for further study?

cold water dousing; thoughts anons?

How much do you eat?

Yeah but dark skin makes you a nigger and nobody likes smelly niggers. Being white has important evolutionary functions beyond biological, it's social as well

Ive seen the depictions of H Heidelbergensis change over the years.
There were 3 ancient species that lived in different places for well over a million years.
Denosovians became Mongloids, Rhodensians became Negroids, And Heidelbergensis Became Europoids.
Europe split in two branches Neander And Cro Magnon/Solutrean.
A lot of the Jew Big nose cannibal Neander memes.
Those aren't memes.
Some Nords or Icelandic guys today could pass as a Heidelbergensis.
Granpa Heidelberg is /our/ guy for sure.
Neander was more how you say. Semitic

eskimos and native americans lived in the cold for thousands of years. why arent they white?
its because they are the son of man. not of the devil.

>white privledge doesnt exist
>i got here by hard work

Then explain why 1/5 Of Canada is in Mexico right now in their heavy iron RV?
If anybody snowbirds it's Canadians and you know it.

>Europe cold
>Come to America and have to be taught by the Indians how to deal with REAL winter

Butthurt niggers detected.

But we also burn and get skin cancer more easily. Look at skin cancer rates in Australia or Arizona for example.

(((skin cancer))) wasn't a thing until (((moden medicine))) happened. I've figured it out and am immune to it. I don't eat (((their))) bread, I don't play (((their))) games.

It's been there the whole time. Its the final rabbit hole.
They sailed the Atlantic for at least 30 K years. Shellfish, and Copper were the most highly traded commodities. Once motherfuckers started sailing they never stopped, the most naturally nomadic and maritime people.
Of all the things in the Med that became important though- The Serbian Tin.
Once they made bronze it was fucking over. They have been fighting over that place for about 8K years.

This is indeed the final redpill. Based on my travels and extensive reading I know it's true. How did you come by this information? what do we do with it? Where do we go from here?

Aren't the carribean islands all full of blacks today? Maybe St. Bart's is white- is that the only one?

Wim Hof is probably the most red pilled man on Earth. It's frustrating to me that everybody reads so deeply into everything he says and dismisses it instead of just trying his methods.

Hard to say, I don't usually track how much I eat. I just eat when I'm hungry.

On average I'd say I usually eat 4-5 full meals, and a bunch of snacks in between. No junk foods, lots of fruit, lots of salad, for meat I usually eat chicken/turkey. Occasionally I BBQ a burger or something red. Lots of brown rice, or other whole grain foods. Etc.

Old people are the only ones I know who head south for the winter. Everyone else is working, or laid off for the winter barely making it by on E.I.

Personally I prefer cold to hot days. Especially when I'm working.

You need to eat tallow and coconut oil. run your body on Diesel. i.e. Keto not sugars i.e gasoline.

Not a fat ass or anything, I'm 6'2 maybe 170lb. High metabolism makes it literally impossible to gain weight.

Yeah burns are bad.
That's the issue.
But ost skin cancer is Colorado and it's the altitude that makes more skin cancer Actually from Xrays.
Sea level is just fine. Way for Atmosphere and ozone.
Get tan and then you wont burn.
Face it Australians look much healthier than British. There teeth are better, kids grow taller. They eat more seafood and their gets get smarter. Even though its the same people.

The blacks were imported. There were carib Indians there before then. There's flooded roads and things off the coast from an earlier age

Also, people with lighter complexions have thrived in the Middle East for a long time without sunblock just by covering up a little.

I sought the knowledge and got it.
Its all recorded history and events. Just Investigate it closer.
Like they say- see the forest trough the trees.

But I’ve already taken the coldpill

True, eat more oils and seafood.
Swim more, dive.
Everyone wonders how whitey got so smart.
It was the diet. Huge amounts of shellfish, fish, creatines, and just the natural intake of macro Elements in Sea Water.
Whitey round eyes. White eyes. Fish eyes.
Even the Blacks in the caribbean are naturally bleaching into a new race, they're called Cruzans.
The longer they stay, the lighter they get.
It's not an African desert.

Thanks fro adding to my knowledge. This confirms things I've been pondering for some time now.

this pic is so comfy
just came out of a cold shower too

Use it.
Anyone reading the thread should too.
Sell your shit on CL.
Drive nice little 4x4 vehicle to florida,
ship to the USVI.
get 24 foot walk around fishing boat.
Riff Speargun.
Fuck all this BS Euro ideology.
Fuck most NM ideology.
Go back home to the Ocean.But one that you can actually swim in and eat from.
The oceans are not looking well so enjoy them while you can. Stay away from the Pacific though.

I have a boat and I'm going to the South Pacific here in a while after I clear my plate. I've been prepping for this for years. Have extra boat project if you care to join in.

Here's the project boat:
sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=1680

>Did you know that darkness is required to create melatonin, the bodys most important antioxidant?

Okay so just supplement this then and all your conspiracy shit is btfo?

Do any of those islands have a high white population though?

They will after they're ethnically cleansed.

Just get a job on a big sailship or yacht. Just ask. Almost every sailboat I asked to join took me.
Sailed in race regattas for fun too.
Hands down I say Caribbean.Get a boat in TX or Florida and be gone.Be free.Back home on the sea.

I think I share the same phenotype as Wim. I feel very comfortable in -20 C and below weather.

While we're on the topic of the Caribbean, I lived there for four years and would be happy to answer any questions about it.

I already have a 32' diesel ketch here though. When the time comes I'm headed for South of the equator. Because I know what's coming.

If you have a Passport It is surprising . British, French, Dutch have territories.

Interested in hearing all about it. Why did you leave? Are there any islands where whites aren't the minority? Would you move back?