Dragon Ball Super

We shouldn't believe GojitaAF but we will anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9LYyZ9IAX3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XhCn_q04qBk
youtu.be/-0OMWogwDXU
sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=one_piece
youtube.com/watch?v=TyHRb-rZyx0
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=dragon_ball_super
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>70 posts early
Retard

I'm ready.

Best.

is it wrong that I want to a female Freezer?
Even tho there isn't a confirmed difference in gender in their race?

Freeza is already a woman.

Why the fuck do people pay attention to that idiot anyway?

He's a huge autist
youtu.be/9LYyZ9IAX3Q

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=XhCn_q04qBk

Everyone stop posting in this stupid cuck's thread

>thread theme
>not this
youtu.be/-0OMWogwDXU

And all of his readers are dumb cunts too, then.

They're usually Facebook users. They'll believe anything.

Is there still anyone left that doesn't believe Whis will rewind time at the end of Super?

How could he even go that far back

Why do people orgasm over Freezer anyways.

Because he's objectively one of the top three villains, up there with Saiyan arc Vegeta and King Piccolo.

how about you stop asspulling back your refrigerator midget faggot and bring back the true GOAT

>true GOAT
>BTFO by Columbine

>Losing to a literal child
>GOAT

he doesn't deserve it after losing to the eternal jobber

>DBS has bad animation
>DBGT has bad animation
>DBZ has bad animation
>DB has bad animation
>All of Precure has bad animation
>One Piece has some of the worst animation in history

Gee, it's almost like there's a pattern with Toei!

Better non-shitposting question:

Is there anyone in anything in fiction with a higher kill count than Future Zeno?
Keep in mind that list is also forgetting the six universes he erased in the past and their afterlives

>GOAT

>i don't know what i'm talking about

>liking the pink princess faggot

I do know what I'm talking about. One Piece consistently has some of the worst animation in recent history. Precure is a massive mixed bag considering its one of their biggest cash cows, there are some great looking scenes but the majority of it is shitty.

GT looks like absolute turd 24/7 and Z did have its good moments, but again, a lot of it looked really bad. DB is about the only one that consistently didnt look like shit, but being a fairly long running Toei anime, even it had its problems.

But no, you're right. It's just Super.

>DB has bad animation
a-user...

>princess
>faggot
Pick one.

OK pal

>added shitty vibrations
why?

>>One Piece has some of the worst animation in history

Oh my god, one 20 year old show that has been running weekly since its started have bad animation, who would have guessed?

grow up fuckin pedro

Didn't Natoshi Shida work on that part?

Yeah, Super has some good animation in it too. Doesn't remove the QUALITY parts. Same goes for the original DB.

It is definitely the best looking overall out of the 4 though. Still has a lot of shit moments, though.

i pick fruit faggotry

modern One Piece is the worst animated currently airing anime
it makes early Super look like an animated Disney movie

Please keep demonstrating how little you know. You're doing a great job.

JUST CONFIRMED, HOLY SHIT

So has Detective Conan but it still looks just fine regularly.

My bad though, I forgot we only hold Super accountable for bad animation and not Toei's other shows.

Someone clearly doesn't watch One Piece. Nice meme regurgitation though.

Yep.

Not only the user is right, but the only reason Super's animation has improved and still isn't episode 5-tier is because of Shueisha stepping in
Toei is a shit company

Nah. It's just Super with bad animation. The rest of Toei's shows are great.

yeah the conditions of anime animation workers in japan are like a manufacturing sweatshop in china

>posting OP movie 6 as an example of bad animation

holy shit

please delete this post immediately

Chi-Chi is not a slut.

>new DB series after twenty years
>move most of your experienced staff to work on the new One Piece movie
>leave a bunch of rookies to work on the new DB series
>early Super looks like trash as a result

Who runs this company?

One Piece had some amazing animation and you guys can't deny this if you really watched the series.
My personal favorite is Zoro doing the Shishi Sonson to Kuma to save Luffy, but there were others like Luffy punching the Tenryuubito.
I don't think Toei do a bad work with One Piece, actually for a weekly animation i think they handle it pretty well.

Are there really people in denial over One Piece's bad animation? It's so bad people who watched the anime exclusively HAD to move to the manga.

This is just trolling, right? No one actually defends OP's animation? This shit has been notorious for a long time now.

she is the 10th z warrior for u7

>user posts repeatedly showing that he knows what he's talking about
>your contribution is "pfft you don't know shit"
You're getting BTFO and you're doing the equivalent of whimpering on the ground as someone beats you.

Most people working on Super ARE veterans, except for people like Itai or Otsuka who are pretty new but still better than Kitano and the likes.
Who am I kidding, of course a Toyoshill doesn't know anything about animation.

Yes, right now
However for the movie retellings all those veterans were shifted over to work on One Piece Gold

I am not denying OP has some good moments. I'm not denying Precure or DB doesn't have great moments too.

But to say that Super is the only one with copious amounts of bad animation is a fucking joke.

Tate still worked for Super.

>"hurr toei sucks haha bad animation lulz"
>Toei managed to do this in a fucking WEEKLY anime

how can toei haters even recover????

I'm not up to date on shitposting, who is this guy with a Mexican-sounding username and what is he predicting?

That's not what happened.

>2008
>shueisha: new series pls
>toriyama: nah fuck off

>2009
>toei: ok dbz minus filler
>toriyama: k but im doing hollywood now

>2011
>kai dead
>toriyama on suicide watch

>2013
>toei: ayo new movie w/ a lizard and viruses
>toriyama: lol no, enjoy cat and faggot wizard
>huge success

>2015
>toei: new film pls
>toriyama: ok freeza lol
>huge success
>shueisha: tv series right now pls
>toei: there's no time to make enough episodes to support the schedule and--
>shueisha: NOW
>toei: hai desu~
>db super airs
>o shit this is ok
>episode 5
>o fuck ran out of episode buffer rip schedule
>fight lack of time by rushing episodes until caught up

literally stfu sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=one_piece

Do you think we'll get a movie version of Zamasu's arc like One Piece did with some of their arcs?

Holy shit i would love to see Vegitto vs Zamasu in movie quality

No.

>Freeza turns Gold and immediately dies
youtube.com/watch?v=TyHRb-rZyx0

>posts a link that means literally jack shit
How's that L treating you?

fuck no
that abomination of a arc needs to be forgotten

I don't hate Toei though. Most of the stuff I watch is by Toei, if anything, I'm a Toeishill.

The point is that almost ALL of their series are filled with copious amounts of QUALITY. That's not to say there aren't great moments, Some of the fight scenes in GoPri Precure were beautiful, for example.

But people seem to deny all of this because Dragon Ball is supposed to have some sort of "Legacy" behind it.

>Do you think we'll get a movie version of Zamasu
Probably. Future Trunks' arc should've been made into a film instead of an arc, really. Maybe then its flaws could have been more excusable.

Do you just lack reading comprehension? No one in this thread is saying OP has bad animation 24/7. But it is notorious for having A LOT of bad stuff.

The same way Super is.

There are higher killcounts in Marvel and DC atleast.
Thanos and the Antimonitor for example.

to be fair the only weekly series i've watched without any huge animation issues was Hunter x Hunter 2011
But MadHouse had a big budget too i think... well if anything Toei is a way bigger company and should have 4 or 5 times more money than madhouse

well fuck me

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=dragon_ball_super

so like any long form show then?

look at kyousougiga or any other short form toei show and you'll see the same high quality you expect from all the studios people masturbate over

that's because hxh had a set number of episodes. it wasn't actually a 'weekly show', it was just long. it could be planned for properly.

stopped watching after the zamasu saga

anything happen since?

The problem with Super's animation is that even HYPE parts and fight scenes that for all intents and purposes SHOULD look good and be well choreographed are, more often than not, complete shit.

The best fight I've seen in Super was Vegito vs Fused Zamasu, but the shitty Goop arm ruined it for me, and all the shit from OG Dragon Ball looks better than 90% of the Black arc fights.

For fucks sake, Toei even asked Toriyama to give Frost black parts so he'd be easier to animate, and he still looks horrible most of the time. What kind of shitty animators does Super have that they actually need to ask the manga artist to make easier characters to animate?

One Piece has even worse animation than DBS, which is quite the feat.

>Toei even asked Toriyama to give Frost black parts so he'd be easier to animate

holy shit where do you people get this bullshit from

Goku got a sex change

It was actually a partnership between FujiTV and Toei that pushed for the tv serialization of Super not Shueisha.
Shueisha only became a prominent and leading franchising leader within the DBS IP when they firmly reestablished that they call the shots only in the summer of 16' with Chief Editor of VJump Akio Iyoku creating the Dragon Ball Room and keeping Toei in check and in place.

Yeah. The show finally got good.

"Muh ningen" deserved the horrible ending to the arc.

That's the first part of DB that looked good. Everything before looked like shit.

I remember reading it in an interview a while back.

Zamasu arc was good fuck you

find it

no it wasn't
not only the pacing was awful the autistic kai was shit

It really wasn't.

bullshit db consistently looked good

I enjoyed the spirit sword asspull just for the simple fact I didn't have to hear Zamasus angst anymore. Shit God, Shit character tbqhwum8.

We gettin' a girl broly

>Vegetafags STILL butthurt after 6 months

What's Japan's opinion on Dragonball Super? This entire series just feels like an attempt at pandering to the western audience, since Dragonball is one of like three anime to ever get big here.

If we do I hope it would be based off the manga version

>The problem with Super's animation is that even HYPE parts and fight scenes that for all intents and purposes SHOULD look good and be well choreographed are, more often than not, complete shit.

completely subjective wew
objectively Super's animation has been consinstently at least decent ever since August last year, even moreso since the start of this current arc