ANISON MATRIX!! 7th ANNIVERSARY - Thread 2

1st Saturday of the Month, Happy Birthday Anison Matrix!! for more years.

GET IN HERE

ustream . tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST LIVE
河野万里奈 Kawano Marina

■GUEST DJ
DJ HACK
YXA

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA)
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■TIMETABLE
02:00~02:30 kei。/すーすけ&310 • Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of June (Saturday 3rd)
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the week to keep you informed.

For the Anons, Janitors and Mods that doesn't know what Mogra is.
MOGRA is a stream of UNTZ in a club from Akiba.
It's an otaku club. Pretty much all the music played is OP and ED remixes of ANIME series.
Sup Forums has been streaming it from quite some time and it even has stickys in New Years Day.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99333924 (Sticky I - 13/14)
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99338787 (Sticky II - 13/14)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151640412 (Sticky III - 16/17)

▶︎ READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
▶︎ DON'T BRING SHIT FROM TWITCH CHAT IN HERE.
▶︎ DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST, JUST REPORT.
▶︎ DON'T BLOGPOST

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12907751
strawpoll.me/12907792
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8
pastebin.com/CGun1KUC
pastebin.com/PgKsPWq9
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
tokyotosho.info/search.php?username=Fleppensteyn
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not too deep into the topic but if I recall correctly it's mainly thanks to how macOS handles audio drivers and all the audio equipment you plug into them. Also the system is really fail-proof without the setup requirements linux has, so memeing about >Apple aside, yeah they are really popular in sound production and medical fields.

get in here fagets
not that site

PYON PYON

PYON PYON MOTHERFUCKERS

PYON PYON

RABBIT

Almost made me miss PYON PYON there mogranon

PYON PYON MOTHERFUCKERS

Usagi?

FINALLY
PYON PYON FAGGOTS

PYON PYON

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

PYON PYON

PYON PYON

PYON PYON

What took so long?

Fuck off with your twitchshit. Reported.

That was the longest 3 minutes of my life

CINDERELLA

We dropped down to 1000
Nice

SHINDERERA

TIME FOR EGAO

Please kindly take some time to answer these very important questions.

>How does Sup Forums feel about the Twitch move?
strawpoll.me/12907751

>Be honest Sup Forums do you participate in the Twitch chat?
strawpoll.me/12907792

PANIC for a moment

!!
cp:route mondle

ONEGAI CINDERELLA

Sorry PC is working like shit today + captcha.
Now pastas.

takep x uzuki otp

Tenchou senpai noticed me :3

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>viewers keep going down
My autistic paranoia appreciates this.

It seems like I can hear the crowd a lot more now too.

>can hear the call-response from the audience
Magical.

Kaede best CG

Twitch audio quality is trash.

dat honey
such clover

Twitch was not meant for music streams.

Dat OP. Think I'll rewatch H&C S1

I need to finish this

You'd think the music section on Twitch would have special streaming rules so that the audio quality would be better than other sections.

Forget to change here
>ustream . tv / channel / mogra1
It's twitch tv mogra, now.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

▶︎Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

▶︎How to watch Mogra on MPC
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

▶︎Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
pastebin.com/CGun1KUC (Updated)

▶︎Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.
MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/PgKsPWq9

▶︎Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.
-old one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
-new one
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

>▶︎▶︎▶︎The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY ATTENTION HERE.
>Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of June (Saturday 3rd)
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting, thanks.

yurekka

I don't mind but this is going to make the rips sounds godawful

I like just popping in a mogra set and working

The bass is really low, but it's been this way since the beginning.

Just wondering, now that Nyaa is kill, where can we get the audio/vid rip later?

This has been a really good day

Takada Kozue is my jam

M A G N E T S

You can get better audio quality than this on Twitch though, but something about their setup is messing it up. It's better than the Index test, but not as good as D-YAMA's test stream earlier this week.
Anyway it's good enough for me to consider doing remux+CUE, so yeah.
Given that nyaa was shut down permanently I'll probably move to some replacement at some point.
For now I have added a directory to the Mega folder with all the torrents I'm still seeding with some added udp trackers.
I'll be posting new remuxes on Tokyo Toshokan under my usual nickname tokyotosho.info/search.php?username=Fleppensteyn

but the future refused to change

When can I get 10 minute break?

Fucking this. And whats more like Mogra's channel i fucking sponsored.

Assuming you're Flep.

we Sup Forums now

In about 3 hours.

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary as a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more Sup Forums related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

Nice, looking forward to it.

Where can I find this Chrono Trigger mix?

Well I hope this twitch venture works for mogra in the long run. Good for them.

As long as the casuals never step foot into this place and the songs never pander to them I'll be happy.

>Want to change your career?
>Too bad
>We'll take away all of your abilities
Fuck that section

nobody

fucking

cares

What a surprise.

>what is cueing
>what is monitoring

Fuck off.

Just fucking ignore the chat man, goddamn.

All of this is pre-recorded. What else is new.

Leave the twitch chat on twitch faggot.

I don't remember if he ever followed me back. Bonjour Suzuki did once.

>what is monitoring
>what is cueing
>what is synching with vdj
>what is fun

Seriously

POHTAHHH

>actually talking to normalfags
also here's your (You).

Man this is good

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

--Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.
>Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>dat robinson transition

hnngh

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

What was that Air song that transitioned into the Porter song?

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ROBINSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

WEEEEEEEEEE DEPEND ON YOUUU

It's a song that was from Air.

PORTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ROBINSOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

PORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

SHE DEPENDS ON (YOU)

PORTAAAAAAAH

WE DEPEND ON YOUUUUUUUUU

SHE DEPENDS ON YOU

WE DEPEND ON (YOU)

what are you doing here bakaba

Ai no Tori from Air OP

she depends on (You)

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

My god this Song Machine buildup is so heavenly shame about the fuckinng audio. Anyone know what it is mixed with or have this version?

Thanks, I saw it. I replied in /ghost/. Sorry, but I haven't gone through all of it yet, I keep getting distracted halfway. Just one thing, I haven't added all songs, since my "policy" is to just add songs I remember from mogra.
Obviously it's super flawed, since I can't remember everything, but it's the best I can do, since the idea of the playlist is for anons to find sauce on songs from mogra and not be just another weeb playlist, which there are plenty of on soundcloud.
So no offence intended if I didn't add Yuri Fury or other r/a/dio songs. Unless they really played it, which would be awesome.
Thanks, I remember this being posted at New Years. I just bookmarked and forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. Now I know what to do on my next free afternoon.

I DEPEND ON YOU Sup Forums ;_;

cp: route mondle