FUCK JFK
If the jews got him they did the world a goddamn favor

>FUCK JFK
>If the jews got him they did the world a goddamn favor
Whatcha doin rabbi?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!!!
I don't have a pic tho.

watcha doin niggerlover?

Of course the Jews killed Luke, AND they did it in the most undignified way possible. Luke is the Star Wars version of Jesus and they can't have true heroes in popular culture anymore.

Visual depiction of God the Father is forbidden, user

>implying pres kennedy wasn't a genocidal, anti-white criminal

According to who? Fuck yourself.

>t. Assblasted Jew.

Listen you fucking kike, you don't have control over history anymore. The truth is that JFK wanted to stop Israel's nuke program and you faggots assassinated him for it.

>this kills the jew

I'm not Muslim.

Gosh, you do glow in the dark!

F

Actually he was trying to shut down the federal reserve, which is the reason USA does anything, ever.
And yes Jews own it.

My queen. Biggest F

Sure, but the MAIN REASON that he was assassinated was only because Ben Gurion ordered it. Kennedy wanted to inspect Dimona and the Jews couldn't take that. He found out that Israel was stealing nuclear triggers from the United States.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZsaFbVRG2Y

F

go fuck yourself, JFK plotted with niggers to kill europeans. YOU'RE the fucking kike, supporting a piece of shit president. the kennedys are the most fucked up democrat elite family and you're shilling for them.

>Funds provided the next year by Senator John F. Kennedy's family paid off old debts of the project and subsidized student stipends, indirectly benefiting Obama and other members of the 1959 group of scholarship holders.

THE KENNEDY FAMILY LITERALLY PAID FOR OBAMA'S DAD TO COME TO AMERICA YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

An incredibly talented, tortured artist. She used drugs to get away from her demons/toxic relationship management pushed on her to force her to have material for new songs/what her rapey father probably did/what they likely did to her as well and died. So sad

yesssss remember that guy

F

That dick has herpes dead center on the head forskin

shut the fuck up heeb

>When their mind control program fails.

Ted Kennedy did the 1965 immigration act too. His brother actually succeeded at flooding us with niggers, ragheads, spics, and all manner of riff raff. Fuck those potatonigger Kennedies and Clintons.

F

RIP

JFK turned on the mafia after they invested millions in Cuba

He laughed as rebels and Castro stole everything and fucked over the Bay of Pigs

but she's a jew and didn't stop talking about it

>two gunshots wounds to the head
>unironically ruled a suicide
F

Jews were mirin’ too hard. Had him assassinated

I am absolutely disgusted that none of you faggots posted Commander Rockwell

That's not that bad, I always enviosed STDs to be horrible genitile mutilating abominations

>Murdered in Arlington, Virginia

The absolute state of america. Apparently this guy got away....in the most packed and surveillance heavy part of NYC. The American flag in the back says all you need to know about us.

Video: liveleak.com/view?i=1a3_1515967263

Rockwell was a douche.

That's a wart.

That's just a callus dude

I get them on mine every now and then, it's nothing

MM

(((someone))) sent a group of blacks to harass him while he was conceal carrying a pistol, hoping he would become the next george zimmerman.

you really think so?

tfw you realize Katt Williams was right.

His dad was in the navy, and wanted to attack Israel for destroying the USS liberty.

bump

im guessing meth here.

>be poor your entire life
>raped daily by your step dad
>start doing meth every day
>lose all possible chance of ever owning a nice car or your own home
>see a nice mercedes
>steal it
>spend the next 50 years in rikers island for one joyride through times square

kys

bump

where is bobby fischer?

post him faggot.

>posts dick pic
>dick has STD

WEW

>Luke is the Star Wars version of Jesus
EU luke maybe, but that's no longer canon so it's actually anakin. Anakin was conceived without the need of a father so it makes more sense

Tone down your autism.

so this is how an std looks like ? I'm kinda glad I got circumcised after seeing this desu

Gucci gang jewish gang

>2 pedos, one of which is a Jew

The op asked for pics of Jewish destruction, not examples of their finest destructors!