What happened

To ahmed "clock boy who saved islam" mohammed?

He moved to Qatar with his family after losing all of his lawsuits.

God that wiring is atrocious.

This, I read he plans on going back to the US for college though.

He's not as smart as the Left makes it out to be but I doubt he's as dumb as the right makes him out to be either. I've never met a kid his age who would take apart electronics or do any kind of wiring so props on him.

i invents things too !

I hate pol so fucking much right now

>he has steam
what games does he play Sup Forums?

>I've never met a kid his age who would take apart electronics or do any kind of wiring so props on him.
As I recall, literally all he did was take a clock out of its plastic case and put it in a pencil case.

He literally invented time travel but racist whitey stole the tech so DRUMPF could go back in time to gold even more.

He was put up to all this by his parents who thought they could get rich from a law suit.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

>I've never met a kid his age who would take apart electronics or do any kind of wiring so props on him
I used to do shit like this all the time and I didn't even end up in engineering

Killed by drone strike while building bombs for ISIS

>this

If you gave it a couple tries, a monkey could have done what clock boy did.

Isn't there a webm where the same thing is accomplished by bashing an electronic clock open with a rock to drive home how simple what Achmed had really done?

We actually can not know if he is smart or not, because clock and calling him into WH was obamas admin publicity stunt. This is somewhere in the Assange leaked papers.

The kid owns one fucking shirt.

Yep pretty much this

I feel bad for this (probably autistic) kid, although a bit jealous too because i never got reparations or sympathy for being abused and wronged by my school system and/or classmates. Also I dont think Sup Forums should give him the bad rep when it was his parents who made him move to Qatar with them.

He's 'made' a bunch of gizmos as I recall IDK which ones he actually made but it's not just the clock, that's just the one that got the most recognition. He would do other crap to fuck with the school before too.

>blindly pressing a hot soldering iron to a ribbon cable while holding a board freehand

see

He's building electronics for moderate Syrian rebels.

He didn't get reparations either, all of his lawsuits fell through

>Burned left pointer finger from soldering accident so bad that the tip and first joint will never fully heal
>See several pics like this

These images have to had mislead someone at some point and they probably ended up with more than a derpy finger like me.

Keep in mind this kid wasn't young. This "kid" was in high school and was a known troublemaker. It's fucking ridiculous anyone fell for his clock garbage.

I had an electronic kit when I was half his age

I don't like this kid for leaving the US after many people showed him kindness, BUT if you lived in taxes you'd know it's not the best place to be a Muslim kid. I sort of understand why fucked with the school.

I believe his father had ties with Obama pre-clock boy. The "clock" was just an excuse for them to get aquainted out in public. My conspiracy is that the father's an Isis money guy and his son's "clock" experiment is a cover for them to get paid big sums directly from the government, curtasy of the tax payer and at the behest of Obama.

Jamal obviously works at Intel.

>This, I read he plans on going back to the US for college though.
maybe this time he'll come with a real "clock" strapped to his body to his liberal studies class :D

Fantastic

Meh, id call getting to visit NASA a pretty good reparation desu

Did he actually get it though, or was it just the invitation?