VERITIAS : TWITTER MAKES $$ SELLING EVERYTHING YOU POST. EVEN YOUR SEX PIX

archive.is/YWXdZ

>In their undercover investigation, James O’Keefe and other Project Veritas reporters secretly recorded Twitter employees as they allegedly revealed the extent the platform surveils users.

>“Everything you send is stored on my server. You can’t [delete it], it’s already on my server now,” declared Direct Messaging Engineer Panay Singh. “So all your sex messages and your, like, dick pics are on my server now. All your illegitimate wives, and, like, all the girls you’ve been fucking around with, they are on my server now.”

>“I’m going to send it to your wife, she’s gonna use it in your divorce,” he joked. “So what happens is, like, when you write stuff or when you post pictures online, they never go away. Like, they’re always on there… Even after you send them, people are, like, analyzing them, to see what you’re interested in, to see what you’re talking about, and they sell that data… Everything. Anything you post online.”

>Mihai Florea, a software engineer at the company, corroborated Singh’s claims.

>“That’s how we make most of our money,” he explained. “You’re basically paying for the right to use our website with your data basically, and it’s the same on every free website.”

>Former engineer Conrado Miranda also revealed to Project Veritas’ secret cameras that the company “already has a lot of information about you,” even before you join Twitter, adding “there is no way” to protect users if the information falls into the wrong hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6hAGk6s20E
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/
twitter.com/en/privacy
archive.fo/IvWsJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Doesn't have women/gf send nudes over an encrypted app like telegram

their fault 2bh.

>youtube.com/watch?v=B6hAGk6s20E

>Panay Singh

All of those free bobs and vagenes? He must be in Pajeet paradise.

If its free, you are the product.

This is why I never got into social media. What complete retard willingly volunteers that much in depth info about themselves to literally everyone? It's just bad strategy

>veritas is accurate news
God you people are gucking retards.
Everything they have released has been proven to be a lie
Fucking jewish shareblue jdif shills again
Fuck this Im tired. Im going to bed

So?

Where's the proof of their "lies" you fucking cunt.

Wheres the proof of them being truth you fucking cunt?
What is snopes?
What is cnn?
What is fucking any news source that isnt breibart?
Fuck you little shills are annoying

Hey namefag...
Neck yourself, you lying commie pussy.

Nothing new, Sup Forumsacks should take care. Leftist governments will want to find out who has been and is a naughty boy.

>CNN
>proof of anything
guys , this is bait

Don't wake up

How many people knew they "consented" to having their pussyshots and dickpics sent through DMs saved on a server and pored over by Pakis?
This shit should force companies to be more explicit in what they are doing and allow more options for privacy for users.

Hiroyuki keeps track too by the way.

>(((Companies))) have your best interests at heart

This is a meme post, right?

Shill Share Blue running scared detected!

I haven't had sex since 90s so I guess I'm safe.

no I'm trying to imagine what normies are thinking.
obviously Sup Forums knew not to trust social media, but I'm guessing normies could be outraged at this, they're the ones sending dick pics through twitter in the first place.

Yeah, everyone knows real news use anonymous sources familiar with the thinking of the subject. Only hacks use actual footage of people.

>Ted Kaczynski
>Literal r9k incarnate, and has never touched a vagina in his life.
>Once considered a sex change as the only possibility for him to touch a girl(himself) in a sorta Chris-Chan/Inception form of getting a woman.
>Runs off to live in the woods and build an autism cabin because he can't relate to any normies
>Starts bombing shit because CIA Niggers and Corporations will eventually take away all your freedom.

he literally got mkultra'd

You missed the part where he was MKULTRA'd by CIA niggers

This, fucking cunts are through

Nah, if there's one thing I've learned from normies is that their outrage only lasts as long as it takes for some irrelevance to come along and grab their attention. They have super short attention spans, remember when there was the snapchat hack that everyone was mad as fuck about because they were only using it to send benis shots from, and then continued using it anyway because the initial outrage went away? They continue saving nudes on their icloud accounts even after what happened with the fappening. When they're told to be outraged they get outraged and when they're told to stop they stop.
I noticed a while back that they're also too worried about the product being taken away because if that happens then they're taking away their own little dopamine rush. I couldn't for the life of me understand why people were so desperately defending (((DLC))) and honestly thought they were shills. But they weren't, they were just normies who would rather be dictated to by the (((market))) rather than have the (((market))) disappear all together and miss out on the (((DLC))). Even though the (((DLC))) would either drop in price or it would start being included in-game and actually improve the only thing they care about. They're too worried to take risks because they've always been told they're winners for taking part, they've always been given what they wanted and they're too scared of having something taken away. To them it's better to tow the line, be a good goy, and then wait for their next instructions.
You can boil normies down to three simple words; sad as fuck.

Doesn't change the fact that he never touched a woman and considered a sex change.

He was truly r9k incarnate

>Nah, if there's one thing I've learned from normies is that their outrage only lasts as long as

The autistic care, and that is often enough.

>I couldn't for the life of me understand why people were so desperately defending (((DLC))) and honestly thought they were shills. But they weren't, they were just normies who would rather be dictated to by the (((market))) rather than have the (((market))) disappear all together and miss out on the (((DLC))).

fucking CIA nigger cattle.
the CIAniggers realised games were the condui t

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/

mkultra'd from16 years old
they got him user

>This is why I never got into social media
Me either but I wonder if ISP's can also do this?

How does he not get banned from twitter now?

Does Project Veritas know about "Twittergate?" When we found tons of accounts that were posting CP and not getting taken down? That 0 Hour guy or whatever made a big thing about it last year.

Ah yes, I'm also sleepy

The CIA didn't make him sperg out at his mom over his dirty socks from 20 years ago. And they didn't prevent him from touching vagina.

That image is quite interesting, thanks for posting.

he sperged out after he'd been mk'd
he developed mental illness after being mkultra'd at 16.
so the CIA did make him sperg out.

They probably do which is even more reason not to do shit like take nudes on anything other than a Polaroid camera. I've said from the beginning that Facebook is a brilliantly clever ruse to trick people into voluntarily building and publishing their own dossiers additionally it makes people accept gps tracking which is one step closer to microchip implementation

>Information available in their privacy policy is somehow news

Looks like a big old nothingburger to me. Did people really think that Twitter wasn't selling their information to make a buck?

It's basically a test to see what they can get away with

twitter.com/en/privacy

>When you privately communicate with others through our Services, such as by sending and receiving Direct Messages, we will store and process your communications, and information related to them.

You guys should see what Sup Forums just uncovered about mobile games.

Those shits are mapping out our homes with WiFi, gps, camera and mic. They know if you’re laying down or not and it what room, what car you have based on the engine noise...a lot of creepy ass shit

itt Jews everywhere.

Funny how I google "Twitter" and find nary a word about this

well the normies know exactly what that means now.
Veritas has helped clarify it for them

anybody who doesnt want people seeing their dick is a faulty male

Here's a hint millennials if it's for "free" than you're the product. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

>“I’m going to send it to your wife, she’s gonna use it in your divorce,” he joked. “So what happens is, like, when you write stuff or when you post pictures online, they never go away. Like, they’re always on there… Even after you send them, people are, like, analyzing them, to see what you’re interested in, to see what you’re talking about, and they sell that data… Everything. Anything you post online.”
Okay, I get it now. So let's suppose that someone starts working at a big company like Microsoft. The boss gets to buy your info from Twitter, to see what you're up to in your personal life (sex, drugs, etc.) and accordingly manages you based on that prior knowledge without you knowing. That's how it works, right? It's a real big brother where you are the product, and Twitter is literally harvesting your info. Jack Dorsey should be hanged, classic soyboy.

nice id

This is actually worse than I imagined btw. It's a dystopia straight from something you'd expect in a movie. I think libtards wouldn't get it though, maybe Breitbart should be more explicit too. I'm betting that they will use this info to hook up with chicks and figure out what they're interested in. For example, Dorsey's friend will be like "Yo, can I log onto Big Bro for a sec, there's this chick I wanna hook up with and I wanna find out where I can bump into her."

There's no reason they wouldn't do that. And Jack Dorsey looks like a freak too. Breitbart needs to aim for the feminist demographic to get them as pissed off as possible, it has #MeTooTwo potential.

This guy just admited to having millions of gigs of cp

Jokes on them, everyone has already told me I'm worthless

Remember when Facebook specifically requested people submit their own nudes recently, to "protect them"? Now we know the true purpose of that.

1/2

2/2

hmmm

link please

if that that is strange...

there are threads about it in the catalog

Snopes and CNN are propaganda.

But I'm laaaazzzyyyy..... here's the link for the rest of you shlubs. Nvm tired of looking on this MMO thread instead

You missed the more obvious one.

It's funny because we actually all knew this about Zuckerberg from his personally messages during Harvard. He was giving away the info of all other fellow Harvard students and bragging about it, calling everyone retards for giving him free info. He's not smart, he's just a sneaky kike who got lucky and probably didn't realize how profitable this was gonna be.

Hopefully this Twitter thing blows up as much as it should. I think Breitbart hasn't emphasized the more important factors yet. We need to get rid of kike-managed companies entirely because they can never be trusted.

With him being one of the most famous people banned and all this news coming out, this seems pretty timely. Perhaps farewell @jack?

>TWITTER MAKES $$ SELLING EVERYTHING YOU POST. EVEN YOUR SEX PIX

why don't you mention facebook or instagram too? they are all in the same shit

Does he have more videos coming out? He put out a teaser on twitter a couple of days ago where he threatened Jack with audio clips of him speaking to undercover Veritas employees

Also, it fucking triggers me that sites like NY Times and Washington Post ignore this story

BTW you can't find any of this on Google, they're censoring the results. They are fucked. Make sure you screenshot evidence.

It's on FOX as we speak. Tucker is covering it

unsurprising
duckduckgo returns results
no one should be using google search anymore, they are deep state

Screenshotted, look they've pushed some shitty Daily Beast article to the top.

duckduckgo looks ok

actually the fox story was the only one about Veritas hmmm
this is being suppressed

>“That’s how we make most of our money,” he explained. “You’re basically paying for the right to use our website with your data basically, and it’s the same on every free website.”
that's how Sup Forums works too now

can you dm pics that you claim is yourself and they'd sell it?

If I google twitter undercover video it pops up too. Why do you guys lie?

maybe twitter has journos dick pics they sent to underage girls therefore they can't cover the story.
not to mention tracking them from other companies they own, who knows what they have on journos from who knows where.

>Why do you guys lie?
Retard, look at my screenshot here.Anyone who searches "twitter undercover video" already knows what's going on, idiot. They're suppressing real news. Learn how that works.

Jack Dorsey and Sheryl Sandberg both left the Disney board of directors last week btw, probably related to this.

Keep it on an external drive. These criminal google faggots deleted my pizzagate folder off my android and everything in it AS WELL AS screenshots i took

BTW if you don't think that Daily Beast article was positioned there specifically for damage control you're mistaken. Compare it to results about Haiti shithole comments etc.

Another comparison

This should be the number one thread on here all fucking day theres just slide threads. Stop replying to slide threads you stupid faggots.

Take about 10 sleeping pills on your way there and dont come back.

No shit its being suppressed, just look at the slide threads in the catalog.
>put a camera in private bathroom, go to prison
>look at peoples private images online without consent, profit

I think its an algorithm thing based on history and location because this is literally the first thing I see when I search the same thing.

We literally need to bomb twitter, google, Facebook, HQ server rooms dont we

It's really simple. Stop supporting companies owned or operated by non-whites.

Twitter - Omid R. Kordestani (Iranian), Chairman.

Google!

Then they've done it manually. Just look at how ridiculous the Daily Beast article on the News section is for the search "Twitter".

archive.fo/IvWsJ

It's an article about "How to Keep Fake News off Twitter", conveniently timed for this Veritas release.

Wanna know why? Because the answer to the "How to" is: Delete Your Tweet. It's not even a "How to" at this point, they just whipped it up for a specific purpose.

>We do need a better Twitter. But in the meantime, delete your tweet.

Top kek

now that truly is dirty...

Did you all just watch James O'keefe on hannity? Highly recommend watch hannity tonight when the full show comes on to youtube.

was referring to the first result in this screenshot Sad that libtards don't watch Fox News though. No conservative trusts twitter at this point. They're just gonna ignore it at leftist outlets. The most redpilling thing for normies would be the silence from the left really.

I wonder if they saved the middle finger I gave them or the “fuck you retarded scum bucket twit staff” was saved on their server?

What else are they selling?

just

>like, like, like, like...

Fucking soyboy cunt. Think and phrase your sentences.

What is the big deal about his report? Didn't we know this already?

I mean do people not realize if they send a dick pic through Gmail it's stored on Google's servers somewhere?

Basically it's readily accessible and there's no preventative measures taken so that staff don't abuse the access to data, so it's a little different from the whole "big data" phenomenon with ads and whatnot.

Dorsey and other can choose to read ppl's messages and sell that info to his friends, which the engineer just admitted to on camera.

It's just "there", taken for granted. So I think Dorsey jacks off to random Twitter users and dick pix in his spare time, a bit like Zuckerberg I guess since Facebook specifically requested dick pics a couple months back for the purpose of personal "analysis".