youtube.com/watch?v=AiyZ92_JZxA
youtube.com/watch?v=glBNvVl6zEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO

AWOO

>tfw your awoo isn't on those

>posting in a thread made by a migrant

it just live on past its time.
Social sensibilities were completely different in the 90s.
I remember retarded christfags burning pokemon cards because they were Satan.
Now it has gotten so bad, I WISH that we were controlled by christian sensibilities again.

Its just that to be crude and south park's humor used to be pushing the envelope.
Where can you push, when society thinks that 9 year olds getting their dicks chopped off is something to applaud?

The only way that SP could be fresh again is if wants to push the boundaries of social sensibilities. You have to piss off those who claim moral superiority. Thats why SP was fresh in the 90s but stale now. The pearly clutchers aren't the same.

If SP was smart, It would piss off SJWs and wouldn't stop until people were demanding the show gets SHUT DOWN like how people were doing in the 90s.
If you don't have people protesting your shit and trying to get you shut down, you are just making tame&lame commercial horseshit.

Matt and Trey are old as fuck now and most likely just want to sit back and watch the dosh keep rolling. So I wouldn't expect this to happen.

awoo

Trump supporters are unamerican scum.

diversity is a code word for anti-white

DICKY BLEW IT!

Did the OIG drop?

no one will have as good a face as joe

Awoo status: Stolen. Now chained up with 16 other awoos in Cali.

OIG tomorrow?

Antifa doing Youtube straem.
youtube.com/watch?v=zumdY79qGwg

You could post in one made by nigger, what is the different?

very prophetic
immigrants are tearing our infrastructure apart
send them all back

SNL mocked Joe again

youtube.com/watch?v=AiyZ92_JZxA

They also acknowledged how fake Fire and Fury is with a creepy little Michael Wolff.

Then Bill Murray shows up and makes their Bannon character less shit. Bill really should know better than associating with this garbage.

They even refused to engage with the ridiculous idea that Oprah could beat Trump in 2020 and said that she's more powerful now than the President.

Overall, watchable/10

wut

Gorilla chan is real

2018. The year Obama goes to jail. Feels gud!

Apparently not. Another user a couple of threads ago postulated it must be bad for the Dems if nothing has leaked yet

Annual reminder that MLK was a communist sympathizer

I wish they put puffy lips on Fred Armisen, would've made it more ghastly and realistic.

Or a Gook

decent analysis

Every single person responsible for engineering the (((migrant crisis))) needs to be crucified, with their bodies left to rot away to nothing.

No shampoo, it's actually pretty good for your hair. It used to be meme on /fa/ too

Fucker, I was gonna do the same thing with that pic. Nice job.

the fake news awards stops soon no?

Dear lord...
So Sicario was right?

ANTS!

>If you don't have people protesting your shit and trying to get you shut down, you are just making tame&lame commercial horseshit.
>
>Matt and Trey are old as fuck now and most likely just want to sit back and watch the dosh keep rolling. So I wouldn't expect this to happen.

The same exact thing happened to Eminem. I remember when he was the "bad boy" of rap and always making people outraged. Now he's just a chump. A mouthpiece for the globalist elite. A tool. A putz. A washed up, bland oatmeal, elevator music, fagboi.

Make a rap song about killing kikes, fags and niggers. Have some balls and actually makes art that makes people FEEL something.

Is there a happening happening right now or what?

I have a feeling we wont hear much until Wed-Fri

Damned near everything's like that.
Pirated the Wolfenstein reboot games because I enjoyed 3D when I was younger and while the first game brushed at degenerate leanings from the resistance, the sequel was full-on white guilt. I uninstalled right after the comfy Nazi occupied Roswell part.
It started with the afro nigger woman fully misunderstanding the meaning behind balls of steel (being so tough that not even your testicles are sensitive) and went on this stupid tirade about how balls are small and sensitive, and that phrases like that shouldn't exist, with BJ agreeing with her, cementing his own status as a fucking idiot.
Then when BJ was straight-up calling the Nazis white, I knew the entire fucking franchise was past the point of no return.
At least Doom 2016 was entirely apolitical aside from the righteous indignation in killing hundreds of demons.

Just niggers nigging in some city in America

mini chimp out in Florida

I stopped shampooing every day and I've actually gotten compliments on my hair since then. Turns out that our bodies actually self-regulate to a remarkable degree if we don't abuse them.

>tfw would fuck Mika if that's what she looked like
I feel like I need a shower now

guys....

i honestly believe that bradley manning has a decent chance of winning the senate seat.

a man doesn't do what bradley managed to do without being pretty smart

the last word in that sentence is entirely unnecessary

O my what is it this time?

The President finally got his gorilla channel.

Does anybody else still think at random times during the day that Donald Trump, the steak salesman, is the president of the United States?

I uniroinically think they'll stage a false flag just to distract from the fake news awards, that's how ass blasted they are.

>we can bash him all we want, but him bashing us is unethical!
Pathetic.

If it won the 14th amendment would kick in, and you'd end up with a special election; this would turn people off enough a Republican might have a shot at the seat. All moot though, that thing won't win the primary, it's all about raising money to skim off of, no one will hire it after that Ivy League hoopla

I know its strange but I m more excited for this than my job interview tomorrow.

>Donald J Trump is President of the United States

>you lived to see eminem transform into stan before your very eyes
>dyingroybatty.midi

That's a boy, isn't it?

shampoo also gets rid of all the natural oils in your hair. it increases your chance of going bald

bikes up...guns down rally
nogs on motorcycles going crazy
lotsa you tube feeds

youtube.com/watch?v=glBNvVl6zEI

DRUMPF BTFOOOOO

Nothing is more pathetic than a Trumpcuck cocksucker

>the President of the United States is still doing his stand up routine

Awoo!

pls gib high quality gargoyle feet

Does this look like a boy to you?

I'm actually seeing some tits there. Maybe not.

best feeling

Nope, it's a honey badger

No, it's a honey badger.

Haha, it's pretty exciting bro.

We're going to see a major media smackdown. There may be nothing left of Jim Acosta to BTFO by the time it's over.

Good luck with your interview

Nobody would have even known they were missing

MLK day

They said 'shithole countries' uncensored on Weekend Update too. And in 2016 Alec Baldwin said "Grab them by the pussy". Really stretching the limits of TV-14.

>Jim Acosta
He is such a flaming faggot.
>Good luck with your interview
Thanks

>tfw the only fuckable one of the chick ghostbusters was the crazy-eyed rug-muncher.

There's potential there despite the lesbian and leftist brainwashing. Yup, definitely makes me feel dirty

Thanks leaf friend; I needed to be reminded of the right path; have a never before posted one

One of these things is not like the other

>These are the dudes calling you soyboy.

Thanks!

How the fuck are you supposed to clean yourself then? Just plain water?

If only all the Dems in both chambers would boycott his speech. A man can dream, can't he? A man can dream...

Assuming he can legally run since he is still a convicted felon - his sentence was commuted and not pardoned - the sheer joy of watching the left eat each other alive is too good to pass up.

Yeah it's not a good feeling; I ascribe to the philosophy from Chasing Amy though; every woman regardless of lesbian is just looking for a thorough deep dicking.

Name my band?
Three jigs and a jew?

>RHEEEEEEE!!!!!!

How many Dragon dildos does this guy have?

>If it won the 14th amendment would kick in
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

>Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

>No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability

the problem in Germany is not the migrants
The problem is the population has bene DECLNING for 50 years now

Warm water, I've heard some people use olive oil too

>legal citizens of the country supporting a candidate that won fair and square instead of the most corrupt person of a generation
>this is unarmerican

You should ask him.

So how many black people will get shot today, make your predictions folks

>>No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
Manning is a convicted traitor. He's Constitutionally ineligible.

Do you have a question?

>tfw no Honey Badger gf

Section 3 (3rd paragraph). He took an oath to defend the nation and was convicted of spying. The sentence was COMMUTED not pardoned.

Lol that one white liberal

I use conditioner in my hair every day and wash it with shampoo it about once ever two weeks. If you just use water your hair gets all greasy and you look like a dirty hippy.

>olive oil
wat

Welcome to the club.

Underrated, that chimp with a hat was the one that pissed off Gen Kelly.

Unironically we should meme him into winning. It would show the left's madness to the world, and the seat would most likely ultimately go to a repub thanks to the 14th amendment.