Who's more likable?

Who's more likable?

Mob. I hate shitty dream characters.

mob

Mob because he isn't from a shitty battle shounen

Mob

Deku's preety annoying to be honest

I don't know haired One Punch Man but My Hero Academia is a pretty disappointing manga desu.

Mob Psycho season 2 fucking when?

Mob.

Deku is still fuckable, though.

Deku is cuter.

mob psycho should have gotton bnha s2 spot. bnha is good, but mob psycho is just better

Mob, by far. Deku a shit.

Yeah, Mob as a character is more down to earth, Midoriya is too idealistic and unbelievable.

Deku is one of the most annoying anime protags I've ever seen

I can't stand whiny moralfag bitches like Deku.

So clearly Mob. His character feels more realistic. Sadly, manga might be ending very soon

Both are different kinds of characters. Mob is a shut in while Deku is more social and has bigger dreams.

Deku. Mob is such a whiny chunnifag.

Mob, obviously

Mob's kind of a bitch while Deku is the mad man

What kind of comparison is this? Mob obviously.

Mob unless you are a redditor

Mob tries to improve himself as a human being, aside from the power he has been given, while Deku is just trying to own the power he has been granted, since he is already basically a perfect heroic character. Mob is better.

I enjoy Mob's interactions with others and want to see him grow as a character.

I can't stand hearing the shit that comes out of Deku's mouth since half the time it's whiny and just irritating.

why are there so many people in this thread that are wrong mob is the wrong answer,
his character is basically the culmination of one's shitty writing. he doesn't know what makes a character so he just doesn't make one I thought better of you Sup Forums

This. I feel like it's been announced for fucking ages, unless it actually hasn't and I made a false memory of an announcement

>A character that grows out of his shy shell and is actually relatable is shit compared to a "Muh Nakama" Shounen MC that whines every time he opens his mouth!

You are the disappointment here

>grows out of his shy shell and is actually relatable
you mean him turning from a non character to an actual character? yeah, that is good writing

>Shounen MC that whines every time he opens his mouth!
except he doesn't, he was whinny at first and then wouldn't you know his character developed, who would have thought.

mob

Just report this Mobfag samefagging. He probably just got back on ban vacation. Mob bait threads are popping back again now.

>24 IPs

>he doesn't know about airplane mode

Honestly I perfer Deku a little more, I enjoy his mad man side way more than pretty much any of Mob's 100%.

And although Mob's lack of goals and ambition are very relatable they aren't very interesting.

Both.

Mob

mob is an ugly autist with all the charisma of an overcooked vegetable so obviously he'd be Sup Forums's choice, they can relate

>did nothing with his life before being handed power
>perfect heroic character

Mob is the better character but Deku is such a madman

mob by a mile

deku isn't shit but he's a shonen protag and doesn't really have anything that interesting going on for him

Mob

Deku's more likable because there's more put into his characterization.

Mob is more relatable which to a lot of people means more.

The problem with both characters is that their scenarios surrounding them are more interesting than the characters themselves.

>Deku's more likable because there's more put into his characterization.
characterization doesn't make a person likable though

>characterization doesn't make a person likable though

It's easy to like a character it's harder to give reason why. Deku has a lot of traits about him that makes him appealing that's backed up by solid characterization while it takes time for you to actually care about Mob because his character isn't easily spelled out to you and a lot of people would be put off by the monotone powerful character much like people would be turned off by the excessive weak crybaby. Eitherway this thread is dumb.

It's kinda funny that they're both pretty much the same character with Mob obviously being less emotional than Deku.

M O B U
O
B
U

mob

Someone please explain to me the chapter 97.5,97.7 etc etc.

How long are these things? How long is a full chapter 97/98? How often are they being released?

Either ONE is having a nervous breakdown or Mob is going to end at chapter 100.

No fucking contest, Mob.

So each of these things is essentialy a chapter of it's own?

Mob, he actually has character and pretty unique archetype for an mc.

deku is just a shallow generic underdog, and annoying as shit.

97.5, 97.6, etc are the actual chapters, but I guess ONE is doing something where the comic ends at 100.
He does it in OPM too though, so maybe he's just weird.
I fucking hate it it's annoying.

Mob. Deku is probably my least favorite shounen MC in a long long time.

Mob.
His character is way more thought out and interesting, it´s not even a contest.

You can tell this thread is fulled with Mobfags due to the low thread count.

Mob. I actually like the whole dynamic of "I'm a powerful psychic, but all I want to do is get /fit/ and improve myself."

Even if or more likely, when his crush turns him down, I'm hoping he's just full on mature about it and moves on just as easily. Maybe even realizing himself that it wasn't going to work out.

>Mob,
>unique character archtype

Read any esper manga from the 80's

Deku is a pretty generic shounen MC.

Mod is more interesting.

The Body Improvement Club

I don't think ONE made it apparent enough that the reason why Mob almost lost to Mogami is because Mob is a huge baka. That is, Mob could have pointed out exactly how Mogami fucked up and why he would never fuck up like that, but Mob just wasn't intelligent enough for that.

Both are ugly as fuck. Kaji level shit.

>Mob is more interesting
>not a single post explaining why
Whelp I know what's going on here. Deku it is.

No through out the entire series he takes the same wide-eyed, over-emotional, stereotypical anime protagonist personality. Mob's entire character arc is based on self improvement and CHANGE. Overall Deku is a whinny bitch consistently, without change. and mob actually goes through development.

>>not a single post explaining why

I like both but Mob is better.

Don't really know why so many people dislike Deku. In comparison to other Shonen MCs he's actually fairly likable, and fits the actual definition of an underdog rather than just secretly being OP like Naruto and Goku are.
Also he's cute as fuck.

Good to see you haven't read it

Deku, since Mob is not only a beta, but also a fucking idiot.

Deku goes through development, though.

He's hones his skills and mans up as the manga goes on.

how can he be underdog when he has the strongest quirk of all time

Read the manga

But I have

The one who like by bitch of course not that reeks of Fujo guy.

Then you're a speedreader because you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question otherwise

I can actually get behind this

Mob.
Deku is only good for rape and fapping to said rape.

But the freckle faced fucktard is the product of shitty writing right from the start.

ah, I see. you have clearly expressed what you wanted to. thank you for this

How the fuck is he any different from Naruto? Naruto was a loser with a fox. Deku was a loser but then he recieved a free quirk, one of the strongest ones mind you, because he had beautifull eyes or something and All Maight is a pedo.

He lost at most twice - to Bakugou and Tim Tim and even then he did better than anyone else. He had a quirk for a year at most and he already defeated a bunch of super villains most pro heroes had problems with. How the fuck is he an underdog?

Deku goes through physical development but keeps being an idealistic bitch with actions that makes little sense realistically. Mob develops both physically and mostly emotionally and as a person.

I don't know or care, but how many times are you going to use that Mob image for bait threads, it gets old

Dumb ESL.

Mob

Deku is literally why I can't watch Hero Academia

>Naruto was a loser with a fox.
Naruto wins the bulk of his battles and then it turns out he's the child of prophecy in Part II. Deku is a literal who All Might gave his power to because he felt sorry for him. Thus quirk completely wrecks his body with every use, he's the last of his class in the physical test

>He lost at most twice - to Bakugou and Tim Tim and even then he did better than anyone else
No he didn't you dumb fuck. Him having a strong quirk does not benefit him at all.

>He had a quirk for a year at most and he already defeated a bunch of super villains most pro heroes had problems with
Uh...no he didn't.
He didn't defeat Stain despite having help with Iida and Todo

While he did defeat the muscle guy he completely destroyed his arms is the process

With more and more of these comments it becomes so clear that you have not read the manga

> completely destroyed his arms is the process
We have been hearing that shit for a while now but his arm is still there and functioning alright.

How the fuck he didn't? Are you retaded? When Tin Tin knocked out all of the class A within seconds, only Deku managed to launch a counter attack on him. On which even Susuke commented.
>Him having a strong quirk does not benefit him at all.
That's just a pile of bullcrap and you know it.

Not the same person. Please explain to me how Deku has changed emotionally or as a person?

>but his arm is still there and functioning alright.

>He didn't defeat Stain despite having help with Iida and Todo
How come? Stain is in a jail, heroes are alive.
>While he did defeat the muscle guy he completely destroyed his arms is the process
Which is irrelevent since he got healed pretty quick.

Yeah, sure whatever helps you sleep at night

I think the fact that you refuted nothing I said is proof enough of a concession

>Please explain to me how Deku has changed emotionally or as a person?
Please read the fucking manga

You know very well that he'll never lose his arms.

>Which is irrelevent since he got healed pretty quick.
see
Whelp at least you're not trying to hide the fact that you're talking out your ass anymore

I'll take this as a concession as well

Because he's only using a fragment of what it can do.

Not to mention he has a hard time controlling his body anyways.

Anyone comparing him to Naruto either hasn't even read the entirety of the manga or is just spewing out garbage.

He doesn't have the most powerful quirk. He either has 8% of the most powerful quirk or he has a 100% and permanently crippled arms.

And he would've lost to Bakugo if they're first fight had continued, lost in their second, lost against Todoroki, and Tin Tin, and he's been saved by All Might multiple times, Stain.

The only really powerful villain he's beat in a straight fight is Muscular, the ones in the All Might vs Nomou arc (I forget the name) were complete fodder.

Mob is more relatable but has less personality, and Deku's personality is a broken record.
Deku is also annoying in that he has fucking everything that Mob desires but seems to refuse to enjoy it. These kids are living the dream but there's nothing but angst.
>gets /fit/ as fuck in basically a year, trained by the anthropomorphic manifest of "Body Improvement Club"
>cute girls on his dick 24/7 despite being just as much of a sperg

Just not enough leisure/hangout content of the class, Deku can't go to the fucking shopping mall without Shiggy molesting him or go on an internship without stumbling upon a fucking tortured little girl and a yakuza boss with a body horror quirk.
It's exciting but it's like "Wow, what a fun training ar- OH GOD THEY'RE GETTING GASSED WHAT THE FUCK NOT THE CAT GIRL NOOO"

wise post

Reminder that Mob spent 6 months under constant abuse with nothing to fall back on

What is there to be refuted? Author tries very hard to present Deku as an underdog, but fails terrebly. It's absolutely irrelevent what place he took in the physical test at the very beginning of the manga. He demonstrated times and times again that he's one of the best in the class. The fact that he's quirk allegedly destroying his body is absolutely irrelevent as well, since author failed to demonstrate any lasting consequences of its usage outside of keeping telling the reader how bad it is and how we should all feel sorry for our 'underdog'.