Hawaii …What is going on? OP started at 01/13/18(Sat)5:15:51 HI time

Hawaii user posted:
>Hickam AFB Fusion Analyst here. The false alert was not a mistake. It was ordered. We were informed it was to be a drill, but then all information was put out that the threat was real.

>Immediate contact was made to the White House and requests were made for retaliation. I think there was a push to have the White House approve an attack on foreign vessels off the coast.

>When the White House replied "Negative" and demanded further information, my superiors called Gov. David Ige where he ordered us to contact media outlets of there being a false alarm. One of the Gov. Aids was present, and speaking with who looked to be a federal investigator. I overheard them state that this "Demonstrated weakness in the Trump admin and a refusal to protect his people."
> its just weird. My shift ended almost immediately after. No one has given any if us any new information.
>It was literally a drill. All instruments were set up in a test. None of it was real.

>When the call was made, there was a request to attack vessels off the coast before they could "potentially launch additional projectiles".

>When the White House demanded more information, the call was ended and Gov. Ige took over the situation over a separate phone call. Then all info was put out that it was a mistake.
>I was told it was a drill. Then info was put out it wasnt. Then we were instructed to provide a media statement that it was a mistake until further notice
>White House was demanding more information. Eventually the conversation ended where my superiors could contact Gov. Ige

"Damage control"
>"This guy feels bad, right. He's not doing this on purpose - it was a mistake on his part and he feels terrible about it," said Miyagi in a press conference Saturday afternoon.

>Miyagi, a retired Army major general, said the employee would be "counseled and drilled so this never happens again," but he did not say whether there would be disciplinary measures.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iXC4r
dinarinc.com/iraqi-dinar-rv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think we intercepted missiles and successfully stopped them somehow?

I think either that or it was an attempt to fuck over Trump by "starting" war with NK

archive.is/iXC4r
Original post yesterday

So basically they attempted to stump Trump, failed thus ultimately stumping themselves by looking incompetent?

Yes. The drills are held on the first of the month and locals know when to expect them. This was not a mistake.

Just an assumption. Please keep in mind that this could of been done as a "not drill" drill to gauge the readiness and estimate casualties. And also if people knew that they were gonna be nuked there could be alot of people chimping out and doing horrible crimes en mass. Basically if you intercepted a missile the damage could be much grater than it actually nuking that said town (due to mass chimpout) and if that were the case than they wouldnt issue warnings before a nuke hits just to avoid that specific scenario *flies away*

I don't get how people can believe this BS narrative fed to us. It took 38 min to "fix."

I considered this, too. However, why contact the WH

Why not. They believed Paddock and Vegas, Kennedy,911,etc infinitude.
The lies get bigger bolder,
Because they're testing to see EXACTLY were the go/no go line is.

It could not have been a missile, no point to launch just one, Kim would be 3000% dead. The USA are almost gonna preempt the norks just because of the threats and the missile tests. Image if they actually launched a missile... And also alot of people would of noticed the launch it would of been all over the place.

I actually lost a friend over this. I don't think he knows it yet but that was the last bit of stupid I was willing to take.

We have vessels in the sea that would have taken care of it. But, yes, that seems unlikely at best.

Moving on, the only other plausible explanation where a missile was shot down was if it were fired from a submarine. But that in itself is HIGHLY improbable, since the Norks arent really ahead in stealth subs that are sneaky. Im not saying its 100% certain that im right. Ofc always a slight chance. By occams razor leads me to believe by the way of logic that the most likely scenario is (taking into account that this was extremely fringe and fishy situation) is that A) they baited trump into war [note: unlikely since the guys at DC and pentagon are much faster at recognizing a real launch, NORAD, all the satelites etc... and they would inform Trump and brief him in the war room] So it would be stupid that anyone did this to trigger a war simply because if there is no 200% certainty who launched it and from where there is no legit casus belli again we are talking about razing millions of enemy people to the ground. Option B) Is by FAR the most logical (since I have discredited option A and the fact that there was 95% no missile launched and intercepted) namely that this was a test to see how people would react and would society brake or in this case people become their best and help each other. To the people watching and observing this should of been a great relief.

My biggest concern of all is that 38 minute detail.
Absolutely no way it took 38 min to recall the alarm.

Explains why no sirens went off

IMO they intentionally left it for that long to gauge the situation and study the reaction from the public. Simply put these are competent people dealing with pretty scary and important stuff so to me this wasnt a mistake and they didnt recall it for a reason.

Lol. Whathappened?

People fucking believe anything in the news. I'm there "crazy" one because I question shit.

They claim they had no system in place to recall an alert, lol

What do you make of the OPs (from yesterday) post?

Fascinating. There certainly seems to be a government contingent that doesn't care at all about the lives of its citizens.

lol have you ever been to hawaii? its like oklahoma in the ocean. im also assuming the government there is corrupt as fuck. they probably did fuck it up somehow.

people have been talking about DUMBS alot lately. could have been a sub from an underwater DUMB. wouldnt be hard for the deep state to build black budget subs.

I found this, too

Their government is pretty corrupt

Stupid boomers keep falling for larpers. Fake and gay, go to /bant/ if you want to play pretend.

It sounds legit and it further reinforces my above speculative posts. But than again it could be disinfo. For all I am sure is that geopolitics have been a hot mess since 2015 with things really heating up towards late 2016 and mid 2017. I am certainly not happy about this ordeal but as my great history teacher used to say, we basically live under the threat of nuclear war since the 1960s pretty much. As a human being it pains me that such technology exists as we are basically very backwards when it comes to civics and ethical/thinking/policy issues but are very ahead on the tech side. To sum my little rant in a few words we are on the mental level of children that have access to hydrogen splitting bombs. The fact that there still exists this chance that in 40 minute notice our would could become so messed up is unsettling at best.

Do you think Trump is further adding to the problem or is the process of getting rid of the "swamp" going to help?

how do we know that all hawaiians + tourists are accounted for?

How many bomb shelters exist on Hawaii? How many people fled into said shelters? Who runs these shelters? How many children are still unaccounted for?

What else if fucking new. They terrorized their own people to do this. They need to be lined up and fucking shot.

this was a pure political move.

If the White House were to approve the firing of missiles against "vessels off the coast" they would spin it as Trump having a quick trigger and being impulsive, dangerous etc.

If the white house did nothing, they just quiet things down. Still, the fact that a lot of people got messages saying "to seek shelter" already threw them off the president, which has been framed as being aggressive and seeking confrontation.

Whoever pulled this off was in for a win win in the political sense.

And then we had all those crowd source the truth niggers trying to shill fake news awards yesterday.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS

Yeah, between this and the fusion GPS shit shills are working overtime.

whoever wrote this is obviously british

DEEP STATE EXPOSED

Which is possible but terms such as "mate" are easy to pick up. I see many people using it on Sup Forums and have used it myself.

Do tell

>falling for this larp

Yeah and Congress's IT guy was pakistani

P

but working for Israel

Do you own Iraqi Dinar?

so they wanted trump to either start a nuclear conflict with north korea or to look weak and dubious and unwilling to protect the american people
Its pretty fucking smart, props to the deep state, wouldn't have thought of that. It's scary how powerful these people are.

Agreed.

It's why we got shilled so hard yesterday

you sound like a redditor

What time is it now in the nuclear clock?

Well like anything controversial my opinion may or may not be relevant. But here goes: I think he has good intention but is abit naive as to the ones in power. He has power to do good, but only so much. The problem isnt your president in charge, a country is only some boarders on a map. What im getting at is this: its all about the people. The damage has been done already and atleast 60-80 years will be needed to reverse it through properly educating a new generation without the eugenics chemicals and frequency and other weapons. Your president is certainly an interesting person, but looking at most of the people, much like in my country its already rigged against prosperity.

[spoiler]11:59:999[/spoiler]

So I considered Tulsi to one of the few politicians who could be trusted (this especially meant a lot to me considering she's a democrat). Was I wrong the whole time? This whole situation seems to be exposing Tulsi to be like the other useless, scheming politicians.

Good analysis. I always find myself agreeing with German posters for some reason, you guys seem to be the only ones who can think logically and clearly about the situations at hand.

There isn't a single American politician past the year 1900 who hasn't been a useless scheming rat. Welcome to the real world kiddo. Your vote doesn't mean shit and there is no political solution. Only war can fix things now.

It has to all come down eventually though...right?

I'm willing to believe this, because they're willing to go this far to make Trump look bad. They still tried though, NPR, New Yorker, CNN, etc all still released articles saying it was a failure of Trump Administration because something Hawaii did on it's own... So the intended goal was still there -- make Trump look bad no matter what.

>democrat
>useless, scheming politicians
It seems so. (((Them))) trying everything they can to discredit Trump and pave the way to get back into the WH.

why the meme flag if you're on our side faggot?

MAGAPEDES on this board think the universe revolves around their MUH GOD EMPEROR TRUMP. It has to be a set-up, according to them. It couldn't possibly be that Russia had a sub not too far off the coast from Hawaii and almost nuked the fuck out half our navy.

You are a fucking joke brother.

Yeah the media still portrayed it as an error on Trump's part, just spun it as his fault for provoking NK... They're desperate.

So it's just a coincidence that every single media outlet tried to find a way to make Trump look bad over this huh? Because no one is out to make Trump look bad?

>MUH TRUMP

kys, brown nose

>implying they don't do that anyway

Hawaii almost got nuked. It had little to do with Trump. The alert came all the way from the federal level, those things don't happen by accident.

spoopy

The original excuse was that it was a planned drill then a "mistake" on the part of one dude hitting the wrong button. The drills run the first of the month, however. They explained the 38min window as there being "no system in place to recall an alert." Seriously.

They had to come up with the fake story after it failed?

STFU with your fake faggot role playing shit.

Not even close to an argument. You mad your little LARP crashed and burned? Only normies are stupid enough to take your shit seriously, and they don't matter anymore.

You're prob another US gov shill, we've had dozens of them in these threads the past few days trying to distract from what really took place. Maybe you should go move to Russia since you like to shill for the government so much, you can be just like the NKVD, faggot unAmerican cunt.

what is rv?

Just fuck off faggot. You are wasting your time, and you don't have much of it.

>Russia had a sub not too far off the coat
being this stupid

>some liberal nutjob trump hating fanatic DEMANDS we retaliate against a foreign vessel with ZERO evidence to suggest there was an actual attack
>proceeds to attack Trump anyway for not immediately responding with aggression

>if attack response DID take place, nutjob Trump hater would denounce the administration for not seeking more proof before a response

You can't win with these liberal insane people. They should not be given ANY power in ANY capacity. They're virtually psychopaths.

>just food for thought
Since the 19602 we have had a missile defense system called "star wars". It's basically where they calculate the trajectory of an incoming nuclear missile and send up another missile to detonate and therefore disarm it

>The alert came all the way from the federal level
How do you know it wasn't at the state level?

Daily reminder that LARP is like a second narrative to lead the skeptics to the same "everything was an error" ground with a touch of "bosses hiding something" trope, merely a deadend clue

Apparently >Iraqi Dinar RV (revaluation)
dinarinc.com/iraqi-dinar-rv

What would be Russia's motives for attacking us?
They need no resources, no land, no new people, we have done nothing to attack them, they have distanced themselves from North Korea and the middle eastern theater, and Russo- American relations are not any worse than they were during the obama administration.
Give me one good reason why.

Have you guys been following >156817575 ? Perhaps this is relevant to the shit unfolding and is a distraction?

>This sounds like a way to incriminate Trump
If he does nothing, Trump is branded as being a pacifist coward.
If he orders them to fire, he's seen as a hotheaded blowhard.
Funny part is, it didn't work because you just Can't Fuckin Stump the Trump

my bad.

>we were instructed to provide a media statement that it was a mistake until further notice
Until further notice? You mean until the left finds a way to incriminate Trump?

THE MISSILE ALERT IN HAWAII WAS DONE SO THAT IT COULD BE USED TO FRIGHTEN VOTERS INTO VOTING DEMOCRAT IN THE UP-COMING ELECTIONS.

HAWAII IS A DEEP-STATE HUB.

Directly contact the WH.
t.pearl city trump posse

And, like your country, I fear that the damage done to our nation is irreversible

>Trump hater, media

Bitch, if Trump ordered "Proceed" just by one alarm without solid proof... people in key positions would have impeach him within seconds, fairly arguing the president is incapable of handling the fate of nuclear arsenal and army.

This was a trap. They used the American people lives and WW3 scenario to catch Trump doing treasonous acts.
>Trump ask more info, so gives a negative
They had to said it was a drill. This shit is Operation Valkerie tier move.,

>"Mass Chimpout"
Love that word choice my friend, I'm laughing myself to tears rn

>why

They realize Trump is a temporary bandaid. They saw how hard Obama and Hillary were pushing for war against them. They realize it is only a matter of time. America has been moving closer and closer towards them with each passing year and completely surrounding their country with missile "defense" systems and military bases. Imagine how you might feel if Russia built a military base in Mexico.

We aren't in disagreement, jungle beaner.

Libs DO NOT CARE for American lives, and any action is justified by them, even false flagging an entire state in order to get Trump removed.

The people responsible for this in Hawaii should be executed on the spot.

>implying Hawaii would ever vote red

This related?

THE ELECTIONS AREN'T JUST HAPPENING IN HAWAII. IT DIDN'T GO FULLY TO PLAN (SEE THREAD) BUT THEY WILL STILL TRY TO USE IT - IT'S BECOMING LESS AND LESS USEFUL BY THE DAY.

>CLINTON AND ABEDIN BOTH IN HAWAII, ... ANYONE THINK THAT IF SITUATION HAD ESCALATED THEY WOULD ALL HAVE "DISAPPEARED" IN THE CHAOS....

and this was posted on a thread yesterday.

If you live in Hawaii and aren't outraged over this just kill yourself right now. You are of no use to anyone, except the deep state.

Maybe Russia saw the Clintons were in Hawaii and decided to strike

>ANYONE THINK THAT IF SITUATION HAD ESCALATED THEY WOULD ALL HAVE "DISAPPEARED" IN THE CHAOS
Absolutley

WHAT ABOUT OBAMA YOU MIGHT ASK, WHY WASN'T HE THERE TO 'ESCAPE'? ...

> SIMPLE, ... HE HAS NOT YET BEEN GIVEN AN ANKLE TRACKER SO COULD LEAVE WHEN HE LIKES.

PIC

This further adds to the explanation that it was (((them))) going after Trump hoping/expecting he'd give the "cleared hot"

Of course we aren't in disagreement, don't be so soft. I take back the bitch call.

Point is that this was not the typical media trap to get Trump negative reaction from the public or gov officials, this shit was straight military coup. Isn't a secret that some people in the military complex or CIA can take power above the president and vice president or even Congress in extreme situations.

This was a trap to impeach him, if it was proof Trump ordered WW3 out of nothing. And media would had glorified the generals who refuse to take action so easily.

Agreed, Trump should send the master minds behind this lose-lose scenario to Guantanamo.