YES!

theintercept.com/2018/01/15/centrist-dems-launch-smear-campaign-against-young-trans-woman-all-to-keep-an-old-straight-white-man-in-power/

They're both white men though

How can a man who thinks he is a woman and has served time for treason run for senate? Just the mental illness alone should exclude him.

It's pure gold. Just imagine what this Dem primary is going to look like.

Why do they always include the word "straight" as in it's a bad thing and being a faggot is normal, fuck (((them)))

Lol

But wait! It gets better!

Cardin is a deep stater. His dad held the seat stood down and his son took over. And the guy is likely a soros puppet just like Lindsey.

A Republican candidate could win if Manning is the Dem candidate.

I think I might cancel my cable because I literally have just been watching burger politics for entertainment for a year and half now

>woman

>having cable
We don't like Boomers here on Sup Forums

to be fair..I'm 47 and only had cable the passed 4 years of my life and don't really watch it

Imagine my surprise when Greenwald

34, haven't had cable since 2006.

after getting it I quickly realized i was right to never have it previously
>$50 a month for big bang theory marathons

This leads one to think that those in power are hypocrites.

Chelsea Manning, US Senator.

What's next, Edward Snowden, Russian Premier?

>Less than legal websites
>Everything free
>Pays only for gigabit fiber
Life is gud

manning is a CIA plant
they broke him and implanted suggestions into his brain. he became a tranny because of the conditioning because the CIA knew the Great Jewish Cabal would make trannies the next oppressed class so the CIA needed a tranny that looked anti-establishment so they could take over the far-left and use him(now >her) as an agent to take over the government and gain the upper hand in their secret war against the FBI who is still secretly loyal to the rabid anti-communist faction of the deep state j.edgar hoover started

good info, but how does a portugal user know this?

i'm not in portugal i'm hiding behind several layers of proxies and fake computer addresses all over the world masking my true location you can never be too careful when it comes to those CIA spooks they're even worse than those nsa kikes trust me