Another virtuous leftist exposed

Why is it that every man (especially celebs) who spews feminist support and pander to the leftist narrative turn out to be a perverted piece of shit ?

archive.fo/QiLC9

>The woman says she doesn't know if Ansari got the message at first, but when it eventually registered, she says he told her, "Of course, it's only fun if we're both having fun."

>Still, she says Aziz "open bob pls" Ansari continued to push himself on her. She says she eventually left in tears.

I Have watched this shit tweet leftist blather for years and spout shit on stage about how "all men are sexist"
Big surprise.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SDL1F
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZ0UwYs6uo
youtube.com/watch?v=7bVXe0a3TjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its like the girl who says she doesn't have any female friends. They want all the dick/pussy to themselves.

Its not just celebs. It's pretty much the left in general.
They're not human. They just go through the motions of what being compassionate is but dont actually think for themselves enough to reason past their basic wants and desires.

Well when the definition of sexual assault and rape is changed every 6 months it's very hard to keep up.

But yeah better to just not support the witch hunt anyway

archive.fo/SDL1F

I'm listening to the entertainment tonight report right now and they crucified this shitter. He's ruined.

Leftists have no morals and they know this on a subconscious level so they try to make up for it with desperate virtue signaling. Almost as a substitute for being a Christian and repenting for your sins.

They are like the retarded sluts who drink and go to bars on friday and saturday but then roll into church on sunday morning. Progressivism is a mental illness and all of these people are radically confused and lost, that's why they violently double down on their insane ideology, because it's their substitute for religion and they NEED it or they'd fucking kill themselves.

I had a Jewish band-mate. This guy was the biggest piece of shit ever. He was a liar, a thief, an asshole, a crybaby, and ugly as shit. I was talking to him about this black girl who I thought was really hot and he said something like "Ew that nigger". I was kinda surprised but didn't really care.

One year later he turned into a GIGANTIC SJW. Absolutely crazy as shit. Going on twitter witch hunts for racists, declaring his hatred for white people, and even declared himself "bi-sexual".

Now that SJWism has pretty much been defeated, he's tried to re-brand himself as a left-leaning centrist and has denounced SJWism. I'm sure in 2 years he will have re-branded himself as some other stupid bullshit depending on what is trending on the left at that time.

These people are mental and can only be physically removed from our country. There is no other solution

It really does seem like projecting.

Like Louie C.K. has hundreds of jokes about how disgusting and lecherous men are, when really it's just him that wanks in front of women during meetings.

They're all projecting.

When they cry about oppression and racism, it's because they secretly are racist and want to oppress white people.

>Its like the girl who says she doesn't have any female friends. They want all the dick/pussy to themselves.

Just when I think i am completely redpilled, I read an internet comment that opens my eyes even more

Thank you for today's epiphany brother

And yes I did assume your gender

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

The defense of a mid 30s Aziz is shameful. This fake feminist co-opted the movement to lower the guard of women - then behaved atrociously with an innocent coed, coercing her into sexual activities that made her leave his apartment in tears and traumatized. A blatant PR campaign is trying to shut this down because the cat is out of the bag: their new A-list Muslim diversity hire darling is also a creep and predator. All of them are predators. They know they will be next. So now the PR machine (Atlantic, Washington Post, influencers on social media) is turned towards intimidating and silencing victims. Since most of you were pathetic creeps in college, you're instinctively siding with this predator.

>These people are mental and can only be physically removed from our country
Yep, only problem is we cant cleanse the leftists/SJWs/feminists legally.

Aziz is innocent of all charges. He would never perform his patented Claw maneuver on anyone without *enthusiastic* verbal consent.

This skank begged for the Claw and Aziz reluctantly Clawed her only because he's a gentleman.

agree entirely except for SJWism being dead. It certainly has a major opposition which is promising but it's also gained a major foothold in politics and establishment outlets. There will be another wave and things will get worse before they get better.

This is what I mean. They have a foundation to fight and subvert rational opposition.
We'll see where all this goes. It's not going to be pretty

>I was talking to him about this black girl who I thought was really hot and he said something like "Ew that nigger".
Sounds like he was more redpilled than you back then.

>Now that SJWism has pretty much been defeated
What? It's far from being defeated. In fact, it's reached an all-time high, having been embraced by the mainstream media and even parts of the GOP. Granted, resistance towards SJWs is also at its peak, and hopefully what we're going through now is the SWJs last desperate stand now that they've been pushed into a corner.
Unfortunately, I think it's going to be years until we manage to reverse this trend.

based nordy need more people from countries like these

Why do all Pajeet Poos have this creepy rapist stare?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZ0UwYs6uo

>A-list Muslim poo treats shiksas like dogshit
>protected by mainstream media
I'm shocked

open cloth

You hit it. Thier programming sometimes emulates empathy but it is just acting. These faggots literally cannot think for themselves.

thier brains are poo

This is the same as climate change, it's self-guilt.

The more a guy molests and assaults women, the more he feels guilty about it, and if he thinks he can prevent "other" men from raping women, then somehow it cancels out what he did, since it creates a net-zero.

Same with environmentalists, they live in Bel Air mansions and fly around in private Gulfstream jets, they feel guilty and tell us to trade in our pickup trucks for electric cars.

I'd like to know more about these guys who show up at Women's Rallies and wear the pink pussy hats, those guys must be the biggest rapist dirtbags behind the scenes.

this whole thing is pottery. The left are divided on whether this guy deserves to get crucified or not. the conditioning is breaking

>a thief believes everybody steals
>leftist soyboys believe every male is a sexist, perverted rapist

Im starting to think that we have sexual harassment all wrong. Single women shouldnt have society be their protectors so they can get drunk at parties or ride the cock carousel. This job has been historically done by the man, and we encourage them to ruin careers and reputations in return for nothing because they regretted some moment in their soulless, empty lives. Women are fucking frail and retarded, its biological for them to require males or groups to compensate.

Women should only be protected by law in public spaces, i.e. work, parks, parking lots, etc. If they willingly consorted with someone who then assaults them in a personal/private place, well then tough shit roastie. Shoulda had a friend. Shoulda had a man. Shoulda had a brain. This should be the guideline and well advertised, so women are well aware of the risk.

He's not guilty, but they would never give conservatives any leeway so everyone on the right is pretending he's a brown molestor.

true but two wrongs don't make a right

This poo knew what he was doing and thought he could get away with it because he has a show on netflix. These shills of Hollywood leftist agenda need to be called out but the #metoo movement bullshit is trying to take the focus off the fact that it's primarily the elite and primarily the left to instead put the blame on all men.

I was just gonna say milk so butiful pls show vagene ITT, but this is fairly accurate.

why do indians look so fuckin creepy

This isn't practical, until we hange mindsets as a society. White men will have been replaced well before that happens, starting with the poor and middle class. It's already happening. Dying 100k in debt with a needle up their arm, while their women are fucking everything that moves. Many such cases!

It used to be like this exactly
Promiscuous women could not charge rape

virtue signaling ftw!

Always hated this faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=7bVXe0a3TjA
>I WANNA FUCK PEANUT-BUTTER ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Aziz Ansari
Moar liek "Oh jeez I'm sorry" you paid to see me.

Toxic water from the river ganges

he hangs around with john stew jew

>obviously user