Western Wisconsin Senate Special Election TOMORROW

Any anons in Western Wisconsin need to be aware of the special election happening Tuesday (TOMORROW).

The race for the recently opened seat in the United States Senate is between Rep. Adam Jarchow (R) and Patty Schachtner (D), chief medical examiner for St. Croix County. Sources who will remain unnamed have told me she is a snake and has shirked duties as an employee of the state in order to further her political career, wasting our taxpayer dollars. Not only that, the democrats are calling this a canary in the coal mine for the elections in November, and they hope to take control of Wisconsin and can not do it without this seat.

This is a political call to action for conservatives in western Wisconsin. GET OUT AND VOTE TUESDAY so we can help put an end to the democrats reactionary push for the senate.

the dems are going to get it, that region tends to be more left leaning then the rest of the state due to its proximity to Minesota

No actually you are quite wrong. If you do alittle research about the race you will find articles outlining the conservative prevalence of these counties and their voting record in general elections show a definite conservative bias. You are wrong my dude. And fuck your defeatism anyway.

>Replying to a UN flag poster

bumping for visibility

Did you finish your whiskey or fall asleep first?

I had one ounce left, in the shot glass, this morning. Had it with my coffee. Squared me right up. The thread died on my watch tho. It’s cool. I fixed the typos.

lmao, what whiskey were you drinking?

It was actually Bacardi silver, not whisky. But the point is there.

And about the black pill poster. It’s always the first post now that says voting doesn’t matter. I wonder who is behind those fpwp’s all the sudden.

Voting in these special elections absolutely matters! We lost one in OK by only 31 votes

Exactly. Bumpin for glorious sconnie
I cross posted to /dtg/ this time too hoping some of them help

bump

Practically MN

Good fuggin luck

>United States Senate
It's state senate you moron

Wrong. Out proximity to MSP has a profound reverse effect. Look at our voting history in general elections. Romney won over obama. Trump smashed killary. Madison and Milwaukee and superior are the only blue parts of sconnie and I aim to do what I can to keep it that way. Defeatism be damned

Oops. Thanks for the bump tho. Doesn’t diminish the need for action at all. If anything it makes it more personal, no?

>caring about the state senate
what a fucking brainlet

This fucking guy. A state senator is to the governor what a us senator is to the prez my dude

Also special elections in Iowa and South Carolina that day.

>assuming linear scaling of the importance of elected offices
State senator is much less important even relatively speaking, plus who has the time to keep up with obscure state politics. Democracy is a joke.

Nigger you must be new here, we don't even care about governers. Now fuck off back to the_donald and go celebrate MLK day you absolute cuck.

State politics is where everything starts and the states are our only line of defense against the federal government if any kind of a blue wave happens.

bump