Alright Sup Forums I'm ready for my lynching

alright Sup Forums I'm ready for my lynching

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hint:

A SINGLE DROP

Those less than one percent results are what we call "genetic noise", its usually just weird junk that has no actual root in reality.

23&me and several other companies use these noise results to trick you into thinking you're actually a mutt/part black/part jewish to confuse you.

>A chance it might be a single drop
A chance that their algorithm has trouble distinguishing some parts.

Eternal anglo?

Send it to Israel...

They do it to fuck with you. You're pure muh dude.

>southern states settlers
Why is that a thing? That’s pretty insulting to native Americans who settled their thousands of years before any pinkdicks did

many such cases sad

you guys are so supportive, maybe I don't have to lynch myself

You won't see 94% great britain very often, even in great britain. You can go on to youtube and see actual brit mutts from britain giving there results and they're ancestry is usually a mix of great britain, irish, german/french, south europe, etc.

Get down from that chair my friend, but save the rope. We are going to need it for later.

North African is not sub-Sahran african.

I love Southern folks.. the women there, when they're not overweight, are next level. Better than many European countries' women.

I propose we make an ethnostate for us """whites""" who have 1 drop of nonwhite blood. Diversity will be our strength.

>Africa North
Does this prove Egyptians were White?

> le 94% face

>

>94% british
holy fuck, how long was your family there?

I've read multiple times that the guys running this thing are not only jews, but purposefully report African DNA in the results to "fuck with racists."

They weren't caught. They freely admitted it because they're overconfident little roaches.

what does that even mean? "great britain" is not a race? 100% anglo? do you have populations or only regions? gedmatch.com as always

Source?

I have been debating on doing this but the idea of some random kikes having my genetic information has been stopping me. Why are they harvesting this?

this

Like when I did my test it gave me 25% mongolian steppes wtf???

they don't alter the results, they just say "

Why do you faggots not realize these Jews should be paying you dearly for your genetic information not the other way around

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Because information is worth money. They can sell this information to insurance companies, for example, who can screen your DNA for risk factors for disease and use that to raise your rates

I have all 3.

Other uses for them selling your DNA would probably be to research companies, governments, whatever.

If you would be comfortable giving a stranger a fingerprint card, then go ahead and do this DNA ancestry bullshit. But I really don't see the point. If you're European, you already know what you are. If you're an American, why does it really matter what your ancestors were? They left Europe so they could leave behind the squabbles between different countries. As long as you're white, who cares. America was founded as a collection of individuals who believed in a common ideal, not as an ethnostate or something. If you're anything beyond 2nd generation immigrant, chances are you retain absolutely nothing of your old family's culture

Any parts that are 0-2% should just be ignored. They could be errors, or the staff threw them in there just to fuck with you.