Confederate Flag is NOT Racist

ok Sup Forums lwts talk about the Confederate Flag

I'll start to why i think its NOT racist
>civil war wasnt about slavery see below
youtu.be/RPOnL-PZeCc
youtu.be/Be5BXLaNQfA
>slavery and racism isnt the southern way of life. the southern way of life is all and all simplicity and being proud of your land
>racists are only a small percentage of those who use the flag
>the flag means different things to those who use it. just like how if u ask 4 people what they think of the American flag you will get 4 different answers. One will say liberty, another will say freedom. it's the same thing with the Confederate flag some say southern prode, some sah heritage, some say rebellion against northern tyranny
> The flag itself was never a racist only the people who use it for that
> The original intent was rebelling against tyranny against corruption of north just wanting just wanting to fill their pockets with tariffs and taxes on imported goods of the south. also states rights to govern themselves
> slavery was only the moral Drive behind the civil war (see first link)

so explain why you support/disagree with my statements and opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8
youtube.com/watch?v=1ShHf1Ym1h0
youtube.com/watch?v=6C-kBVggFrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Confederate flag means just a few things to me: incest, inbreeding, hatred, meth, stupidity, rigidity, white trash, and intolerance.

Yeah it is, civil war was about slavery.

Protip, it's never moral to own another human being.

Stop playing the yank's game.

i encouraged you too look at the first link, and inform yourself

>moral
hey we fed them and shieet
what else where they going to do?
the jews sold them so..

The war was over economics. Of which slavery was a big part. It was not a race war or about freeing blacks. Both sides were racist by today's standards. The south wanted slaves for cheap labor and the north didn't want blacks at all. Over the course of the war and due to practical reasons, slaves were freed into the country. Mainly to break the south's economy. Slavery didn't end in the north until two years later.

slaves were only freed for moral reasonings behind the war. lincoln only used to to cover his illegal actions

>t. never been south
youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8
Y'all don't understand the purpose of life.

Btw, we didn't free slaves because we didn't want jewish farm equipment destroying our communities and towns. We were entirely on board with ending the slave trade.

slavery was coming to and end worldwide. all states accepted ito unio were free, eroupe and Caribbean countries had free their slaves years previous. and the slave trade had been outlawed years and years before

Racism: a belief in a hierarchy of the races
NoVa battle flag: a symbol of the southern army, and later southern heritage

The men who fought under the flag didn't do so to enact a system of racism, so the flag doesn't represent racism. Still don't call it "the Confederate flag"

may i ask why not call it the confederate flag?

It was never a flag of the Confederacy, it was a particular battle flag

Call it "the battle flag"

The FLAG isn't racist - it's the people revere it who we have to worry about, and they ARE racist. As you know.

If you want to learn about the Civil War, read/listen to Shelby Foote.

It's like the swastika: the symbol itself is neither one thing nor another, and originates from India, with entirely different connotations, but once it was used by Nazis, it is impossible now to separate from the Nazi usage. Southern flag is the same. Argument over.

Who are you to pretend to understand anything about American culture, let alone Southern culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ShHf1Ym1h0

Are we all Americans now and ready to fight the next civil war together?

It was a TN battle flag. What's great is looking at the AR flag in comparison.

other than the hilarity of your comment.

most southerners will kill anyone at war with a Yankee, because nobody gets to take you out but us.

*the battle flag of the army of northern Virginia.

Lee only wanted to protect Virginia (which is why he arrested john brown and hanged him).

Lincoln wanted to preserve the union though blood and conquest.

It's weird to me how Sup Forums spends all its time hating niggers, sucking off Hitler's ghost, and wishing for Day of the Rope, but they clutch their pearls at the sight of the Confederate flag.

ha, you don't even understand the "game of flags" none of those flags mean what you think they mean.

'cause they know we will do something about it.

It's weird like how different topics draw different crowds with a variety of viewpoints on this imageboard devoted to uncensored political discussion

it's not racist.
but the subtleties are best addressed in a history book and not in the public square
it's a nuanced enough subject that if you are parading around a confederate flag then you're a fucking moron

I think we should go to the public square and talk about this in public.

The flag is racist and that's why I love it. Quit being a bunch of "heritage not hate" pussies. This county has been racist since it's inception and only stopped recently around the time of the sudden cultural decline we're in.
youtube.com/watch?v=6C-kBVggFrs
The country is failing, we need to revert to the last stable build.

Those public monuments are SO moronic lmao

sure, just don't bring the fucking flag with you.

Bump.

>those public monuments
could you be less specific?

If thw civil war waant about slavery why did the confederate constitution thrice guarantee the legality of slavery?
If secession is a right why did their constitution forbid it?
If they were an innocent power why were they planning invasions of Brazil and Cuba?

I am from Gadsden Al and I am deeply proud my ancestors refused to join your moronic, doomed war and sat it out.The confederacy got raped

Which was comprised primarily of TN soldiers, hence being known as the Tennessee Battle Flag. If you're going to Google shit, don't stop at the first line and make proclamations on things you don't know.

I'mma just bring the klan, the panthers, BLM, antifa, and a confederate flag.

its going to be nice we will have antifa come in first so they can set up baricades and bribe the police, then the klan is going to start their march from a local parking lot, BLM will start from an adjacent direction they will meet at the main entrance where antifa has the blocade set up. then the police are going to all take a nice long coffee break the panthers are going to start rioting and raiding local shops and by then end cletus will have a right proper mount for his fire place thanks to one of those antifa boys.

its going to be a blast. best plan is we will do right in the place where john brown killed and slaughter innocent people to incite mass blood shed because of his arbitrary moral agenda.

Oh, and I'm going to bring my flag so I don't feel left out.

>being proud his ancestors were pussies
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree I see.

he wasn't a saint he was mislead.

JWB was an assassin, he should have killed Lincoln it lead to more of a mess than it should have been.

> Being proud his ancestors were losers
Back at you

>/d/

Lincoln deserved it, but I will grant you that he was far more competent than Johnson.
Losing side but not the wrong side.

Inbred retards who can't even win a very civil, polite war and are too fucking lazy to pick their own cotton. That said, niggers and liberals hate that flag so obviously I love it.

then have him tried.

have fun with that

Tons of black kids in my generation sported grey kepis and had rebel flags, because they were redneck like everyone else. Pre rap, white culture was not only dominant, blacks hadn't dreamed up their Kangz bullshit yet, because even back then they weren't being treated any differently as long as they acted decent. They just stopped being decent.

I thought it was about everybody having a little bit of in'jun blood in them and being able to score untaxed alcohol in a dry county and grow your own weed. Slavery, Civil War, MLK, MX, Rodney Kang n' sheeit weren't topics of conversation because we had better things to talk about, like where the fish were biting and whose tomatoes were doing better out in the garden.

It's not meant what they make it out to be in 150 years. It's about being cut from different cloth than some desk jockey in a cubical, no different than a guy that likes his cowboy hat, Cubs jacket, Texas flag or a goofy ass aloha shirt.

>charlottesville virginia

Lincoln invaded the South, destroyed cities and homes, burned crops, ripped up infrastructure, and slaughtered the population because they wanted to peacefully split from the union which was attempting to destroy their economy for the sole gain of the Northern states. Lincoln used the war he started to seize unprecedented amounts of executive power, undermining the very Constitution he claimed to be protecting. I'm no advocate of murder but Lincoln fits every definition of a tyrant.

Were they southern unionists or just cowards? I had southern unionist ancestors who actually were some of the first to sign up to the local Union regiment the second they could and served multiple tasks but being scouts for Grant being one of the biggest. Same with my Confederate ancestors for Confederate regiments.

I consider him an effective military governor. he had an effective means of decisively defeating the southern military. he performed his duties as president.

the biggest flaw was that he wasn't patient enough to wait for ample opportunity to resolve the issue peacefully.

Try to spin it all you please.

The only people who don't think the civil war was about slavery? White people from the South who are racist.

Guess what? No one gives a shit about why white, racists from the South do or don't think that the confederate flag is racist.

This debate is over because no one cares to listen to your side. You're done. It's racist. The civil war was about slavery, and anyone who even listens to your arguments and takes them half-seriously? Racist. So we ignore them.

Not only did the confeds lose they gpt their entire society torched, well, aside from North Bama which sold you dumb fucks out because there was never a shot you would win.
It roesnt matter who is right when one side is totally unprepared to fight. It was idiocy from the word go. The CSA couldnt even manufacture shoes for their army let alone guns. It was the dumbest decision in amwrican history

fact.

I got a fact checker called a 5.56mm.

>Confederate flag means just a few things to me: incest, inbreeding, hatred, meth, stupidity, rigidity, white trash, and intolerance.
>Don't say that or I'll be violent!

Way to retort.

how bout that Lincoln.

srsly, come round here say that shit and I'm gong to shoot your ass for inciting violence.

>come round here say that shit
Why would anyone ever want to go to the South? I guess if I had a full tank of gas and wanted meth super bad, or fuck a hooker with no teeth?

>old dixie highway

Yeah I don't know or care what that is.

a tourist trap so good, it became the interstate highway system.

>Intolerance
Fuck off back to leftypol fattits

>come see our roads!
Dude.

ask your grandma about her road trip down old Dixie highway.

Laid me low with that one.
>you don't belong in my super secret club! Let me invent convoluted explanations that will definitely convince other people and circle jerk about them without anyone who doesn't already agree with me reading them!

You get that no one has never heard of or given a shit about your like, one thing ever you're proud of, right?

guess someone doesn't talk to their family. maybe lives in a basement and doesn't have a job, and free loads??

what? I was just helping you back to the pussy box of tolerance /leftypol/ aka reddit's edgy retarded cousin

Dude no one cares about whatever it is, and no one outside your flyover has ever heard of it.

"layover" just like you mom did.

When the South lost... we all did.

The fruits of the northern victory is our multicultural society...

He am a nigger and a peter-puffer, can't you tell ?

Checkmate

hey, we don't discriminate here we call them all "yankees".

Yes it is.

That's not the Confederate flag