Thoughts on Milo?

Thoughts on Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeCsPTjo-_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same thoughts i have about any homosexual

gay

gay

Has become irrelevant since the whole pedo thing and getting banned from twitter

I like you, Milo.

So you're a fag

Seems like an alright chap from what I've seen. He goes a little overboard in the name of being provocative but I think his intentions are good.

Would sodomize without r ach around

I think this is some sort of coal burning faggot.

Soooo 2016
Oldnews.
Next

annoying faggot. who the fuck wants to hear about how much someone loves cock? he just annoys me.

Thoughts?

I feel like he isn't like he used to be. I don't like him as much. Instead on engaging in as many debates, he just films himself having parties and projecting himself as morally superior.

Being a coal burner doesnst matter when its a gay

WEAPONIZED FAGGOT

>buy my merch goy
>I like black cock. Isn’t that funny?
>islam and feminism is cancer, amirite?
>pedophilia is cool as long as it’s not abusive.
>Israel rulzzzz

He is a true asset.

He's a faggot.

Gay kike whose 15 minutes are up.

Degenerate
Kike
Pedo
Gay
Subhuman

faggot pedophile

>Degenerate
wrong
>Pedo
wrong

Obnoxious boor.

milo is that you, faggot?

no

What do people here think his dick tastes like? I bet it's mostly like a vanilla milkshake with some chocolate topping.

Also, show us your pearls, Milo.

He done fucked up his teef.

You should know!

He's an odd gay but a very useful one. At the very least he's absolutely proven that the left will immediately resort to calling a gay person a disgusting faggot who deserves to be killed if they don't support the leftist agenda which is hilarious and probably a bit of a redpill for at least a few other gays out there.

He is funny and correct about a lot of stuff, but a degenerate and self promoter above anything else.

he needs to watch this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=qeCsPTjo-_w