Police officer gets run over by a shitskin dindu in TIMES SQUARE NYC and gets away

The absolute state of america. Apparently this guy got away....in the most packed and surveillance heavy part of NYC. The American flag in the back says all you need to know about us.

Video:
liveleak.com/view?i=1a3_1515967263

Other urls found in this thread:

yooying.com/p/1640553467981779010_4011181508
instagram.com/p/Bd_O-cxh7aD/?taken-by=adriann__k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was even the point of trying to stop the car in the first place? What did he think would happen? just try to get the plate number then report it in. Jesus christ.

Youtube comments already calling out him via instagram. GOTTIM

link

dont tell me the nignog videotaped it and uploaded him running over a cop. not even a nigger could be that braindead

Oh sweet child...

>injured
He was fine. Surveillance cams definitely got his plate.

"team aggresio" or some shit

yooying.com/p/1640553467981779010_4011181508

Car vs man.

It appears the car won. How retarded to try to push against the car. I would have opened fire on him if he didn't stop because attempting to run someone over is assault with a deadly weapon legally.

hahaha. fuck the police. one less to suck up taxes

Im not sure. It was a losing battle but now he has assault on a police officer on his ass

ig c63nyc

I think this is the car. Liked by "team aggressio"

AYO SON HE OUTTA HEE HE OUTTA HEE SON HE SIDE SWIPED DA WHOLE LINE HE OUTTA HEE NIGGA NIGGA

NYPD has 35,000 active officers. Enjoy your broomstick enema, shitskin.

Using a vehicle.. he's going to jail for a long time

About 20 years if he’s convicted

And this is the stuff that happens without refugees coming in. Thank god for refugee ban and commonsense immigration laws.

New York worships shitskins. It doesn't matter if he gets caught; the governor will pardon him.

Most likely this guy here, a video from the teamagresivo IG that was removed

How do all these young fuckers afford such expensive cars?

Honestly the police officer deserved it. NYPD is the worst of the worst. They harass hard working people everyday while at the same time letting illegals run around to do as they please. It's actually quite funny to know that he escaped.

>How do all these young fuckers afford such expensive cars?
Selling dope nigger.

I hate cops, so I hope he gets away. American police deserve to be shot in the head and set on fire for being the attack dogs of jews. Only good cop is a cop killing a nigger shitskin, and dying in the line of duty.

Great work user

>Police officer gets run over by a shitskin dindu in TIMES SQUARE NYC and gets away
The policeman escaped?
Pretty k00l

Your not even trying at this point, user

Guess more antifaggots need to be run over then

How the fuck did they escape in times square in that traffic?

He better hope they don't find him since he just turned a $300 ticket into decades behind bars

Literally sideswiped cars until they left.

Multiple hit and runs, assaulted a police officer, they're fucked.

>gets run over
fuck you user, I had high expectations, fucking watered-down PG-12 nu-Sup Forums

>Afford

I think you misunderstand how they get these cars in the first place

>"Run over"
Fuck off and remove that stupid ring from your nose

You cannot do this in NYC and get away with it. We aren't London but we have a crazy amount of CCTV set ups. There is no way they are getting away with this.

oh my god, they didn't give a fuck. SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! HOW DARE THESE BRASS BALLS UNDERMINE THE BOYS IN BLUE! I hope they put him in a concrete room with a metal toilet and feed him soy while everyone chastises him in court for being very bad, and evil. This man needs to be taught a lesson for going against the state!

>Cop getting run over
>Shows a video with cop not getting run over
Go fuck yourself.

those letters start with 6AS , not prblem-63

That shot of the two cops running down the street at 0:44 is pure fucking kino

> If the driver of the Mercedes can make a $50,000 donation to the Manhattan DA's campaign committee, he can walk.

>Not spotting a fake vanity when you see it

they are not ricans, that was russian mafiyas and they dont GIVE A FUCK. the guy in the back was wearing a russian made suit.

t. nyc

>mfw shitskins take German engineering and turn it into a niggermobile

"team faggetio"

>How do all these young fuckers afford such expensive cars?
-It's used (or stolen)
-Someone responsible co-signs and they just have to scrape together $700 a month for the payment
-Selling drugs

Who the fuck tries to get in front of a car and tries to stop it. He asked for it. Probably though the badge would force him self to stop

In Times Square of all places

thats a 5+ year old C class mercedes, the AMG model of that car was extremely popular.
you can probably find that car for under $20k in america now.
also i think it was most likely stolen.

there is a worldwide luxury car theft epidemic happening right now in leftist controlled cities, in melbourne luxury car insurance has risen 300% in 5 years.
im willing to bet that new york has employed some new corrupt judges recently.

It's encouraging that shitskins are getting this brazen though. Did any other anons watching feel the electric thrum of conflict instinct when it seemed like the shitskin was going to run over the white cop?

bullshit, that car was modified , that was not just a v12

the C class never came with a V12.
it sounds like the 6.3 V8 with aftermarket exhaust to me.

I wonder if that show Shameless has anything to do with the rise of luxury car theft...

this PROVES
NYCers have the most annoying accent

I don’t know if it was a proper amg. Way he’s spinning tires it looks like an open diff. Hell. I don’t even know if the camera ever came with an open diff, but I do know showing off is for fags and I would crush him on a drag race.

Cops tend to legit think they have superpowers beyond the ken of regular people.

> Letting the government tell you how to drive your own car

Well deserved.

you can drive your car however you wish on your own private roads

I feel bad for the officer, but why do people thing they can someone grab onto and stop a moving car? Why run at it if it's infront of you?

To enforce laws. The job does involve some risk taking and some balls. Just because you can run over people doesn't mean shit. Those who would threaten to need to be caged or otherwise taken out of the general pop. This is why you are not a cop, leaf.

>there is a worldwide luxury car theft epidemic happening right now in leftist controlled cities
>leftist controlled cities
you are a dumb, dumb cunt

m8 he stood no chance whatsoever. he should have recorded the plate number and passed it on to dispatch who could have had officers search the area and cordon off a peremiter.

instead he got run down because he brought a human to a carfight.

Cop should of just shot him through the windscreen. That's what I was expecting.

cop should have shot himself for being part of nypd

I noticed that as well. For all we know though, his diff is either shot or overheating from constant hooning

Make sure that you have some mercurochrome or methialade on hand in case you cut yourself on that edge.

>Times Square
>gunplay over a traffic stop
keep this kid away from the sharp crayons

This is probably the more likely scenario.

look a red nizzan gtr. are they driving together?

How black are you right now?

Most likely. Looks like there was a hellcat against the curb too

brainlet who doesn't know shit about nypd detected

>156850943
lol you can't police blacks. you can police muslim terrorists that don't exist in reality until the jews weaponize a retard, but you can't police blacks lol

Kek...nice

There was a left wing rally against trump in Times Square last night, was he leaving that?

>this guy got away

There are cops on almost every square block of NYC. They are all radio'd up.

I guarantee he didn't get away. He might have gotten a few blocks but unless he found a quite parking spot and killed his lights without getting seen (almost impossible) They can just trace him.

There are cameras everywhere too. On every bridge and tunnel. Since he essential tried to run over a cop he is fucked either way. Who cares if 2 middle aged cops couldn't chase his car down on foot and some 70 IQ nigger narrates that "they gone son". The driver of that car is completely fucked. His plates can be pulled off of any number of traffic cams. Especially in times square.

The owner of that car is getting their door kicked in later tonight.

What if the car was stolen?

hes gone, went back to DR audi 5000 G

car was chopped, fake plates no plate on the front. crazy shit is he will be back again and he will driving a different car.

>russian mafiyas dumb enough to do nigger donuts in the middle of times square and then try to hit/flee from a police officer.

No.

>but why do people thing they can someone grab onto and stop a moving car?

because, mohammed, following the law and listening to police is what makes white countries civilized and other countries with that attitude the shitholes that they are

topkek yes that was bait

It doesn't matter. Its times square. He's boxed in.

The call goes out and the car gets picked up on the next block or block after that.

The driver is a literal idiot. Midtown west is stacked with cops everywhere. Theres nowhere to go. Even if he hit a bridge or tunnel out of the city the port authority cops would just wait for him to come out on the other side.

>t.ancap faggot

>boxed in

He literally got away and they haven't caught him.

I mean, they probably will through cameras but he managed to physically get away

This is him.

Closed Dif is about $7k option.

Not him,the times square amg doesn't have a front plate and the tail lights aren't tinted like this guy does

Actually I think it's this guy. My fault. Somebody posted the wrong instagram somewhere earlier in the thread. He even made a post bragging about running down the cop.

instagram.com/p/Bd_O-cxh7aD/?taken-by=adriann__k

>I will stop this car with my body guys

Albanian

lol, and I'll get away with it again tomorrow.
Stay mad "whitey"

You are boxed in in times square on a saturday night.

He managed to get away but they have a partial on the plate number, they will literally track cameras all over the city to find him. If the car stopped anywhere before the incident they will have video of the suspects getting out and back into the car. They also can track the vehicle after the incident to see where it went. If it dropped any passengers off...and if it did they can track that passengers movements after he got out.

Its a specific car and model and they have half the plate already. The driver is fucked.

To have stopped cars, back in my leftist past, you simply don't think people will have the balls to run over you. I remember stepping in front of car, and some people wouldn't follow me so I told them exactly that, and that if we were run over, his car would get stuck on our bodies anyway. Good times.

Nigger doesn't even help to cops by giving the number plate. (on camera)

WELCOME TO AFRICA

White niggers.

The good guys don't always win, sweetie.

The NYPD will find him. It would be a shame if he accidentally died while being apprehended.

I fail to see where he got "run over"

getting douche chills looking at his page.
real rich people don't need to prove it by posting photos of their car on instagram 2000 times a day.

Shit-skin's gonna shit-skin!!!!!!

as soon as the cop was on the hood of the car, the driver was using lethal force, cop had the option left wide open for him, he chose not the engage for whatever reason, implying a severely ethnic driver could be seen by the officer

Too bad that cop didn't get ran over. That would've been cool if the tire squished his head like a melon.

Seeing his fat ass walk backwards like he had a dildo lodged up his ass made me chuckle out loud. Fat fuckin' retard.

NYPD has horrible, shitty corrupt cops there. Even if you're a "Blue Lives Matter" faggot you shouldn't support those pigs. They're the "bad cops" people go on about.