Italy NO!!!!

Italy NO!!!!

foxnews.com/world/2018/01/15/italy-candidate-says-immigration-endangers-our-white-race.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Italians
>white

>american
>human

He's controlled opposition; just look at the nose. Besides, Italians aren't white

>Candidate says
He just lost.

/thread

>Our white race
>Our

Motherfucker looks like he should be in ISIS

>Jew
>posting divide and conquer tactic

There is nothing wrong with what he said.
I want Europe to remain majority white,

>our white race
>our

Kill yourself

Now tell me about the Italian Candidate Sup Forums

When will someone finally end the lie that Italians are white???

Pastafgs, you better fucking get to work on electing him

good goy

in all fairness i don't think they are white, but i'd welcome them with open arms

Northern Italians don't think Southern Italians are white either.

datsa double Guido Slappa to the face!!

We call them Africans but not for the reasons Sup Forumstards do.

No one cares about those cowards, Italy can be destroyed the next week and I wouldn't even feel bad.

What reason, then?

He's a disgrace, we've nothing in common with wh*tes.
He can prep his wife's bull outside of Italy.

Being undeveloped, unable to do anything right etcetera.

What's the last act of bravery you did, except laying down a pack of doritoes years ago?

What doritoes taste like?
inb4 taste like chicken

interesting how only americans in this thread call italians non white and yet same people get butthurt on mutt meme

I knew this would be the first post

forgot to turn off meme flag

Anyone who posts mutt memes or saying “your not white” are mostly Jewish shills or trolls

not quite. You americans, atleast those I encountered here are arrogant and have mindset that they think they are better than others. So people started countering it naturaly, with something that hurts, whitness and truth. Kinda.

>Anyone who posts mutt memes or saying “your not white” are mostly Jewish shills or trolls

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Whiter than you my black friend.

I was disgusted by the igs I saw in Italy over ten years ago(still more human than gypsies somehow though) , now it must be like a swarm.

I think I might know the types your talking about, I remember living in a small town in the south and occasionally rich kids from LA or New York or some other big city would come through and act as if they were better and smarter than everyone else, I also remember the big loud boomer fucks that didn’t know how to shut up living off their retirement. We really need a good war over here to kill off the weak and the arrogant

we are not white

oy veyyyy

Fpbp

>Alessia Cara's father was born in Canada to Italian parents, and her mother is an Italian immigrant.[7][8]

This is what full blooded Italians look like

wtf there HAS to be some mud in that blood
Sardinians don't even look like that

We are not white, so stop inserting us into "white category".
We are just Italians, literally nothing in common with other northern Europeans.

Is Attilio Fontana a jew?

Time to move to Italy. Later civic niggers.

of course you would

From what I can gather no and Fontana is not a typical Jewish surname in Italy

>brazil calling other people mutts

Italians aren't white

They invented "white" when your ancestors were still fucking goats up the ass to appease Gorgoloth the God of brutality and defecation.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>hello fellow white person

>>UNDERSHIT
SAGE
REPORTED
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

This is exactly why I don't like the mutt meme. It's just encouraged tons of "you aren't white" posting from all directions.

Well it was terribly thought out and just encourages this kind of talk from everyone. If you took the mixed race element out of it it would have been just as effective and not half as divisive.

Some Italians are white looking. Others are darker. But altogether they must be preserved from destruction at hands of migration. They are our European brother and deserve thriving life. If a movement springs up to re establish far right regime in italy, I'll he the first guy to promote it