twitter.com/OnoSaki1126/status/860459479644504065
youtube.com/watch?v=rKdB2HnWBDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post Cerval please

Please post deer friend

That's fake
please be fake

Ugly bunny.

Damn it, leave for a few minutes and someone already makes a new OP, guess I will have to wait until this thread dies till I post they great news I found. Guess I'll take a break in the meantime. Have a peachy butt in the meantime.

girl_with_rabbit.jpg

Just post it you homo friend, it doesn't need to be in the op

What? This early in the thread is a perfectly good time to post news.

Deer friends would be a good theme, have to find a big picture of them all together to post.

Are you retarded.

I want to marry red fox.

Whoops, image meant for

Post the news already.

That is a good Friend!

It will take a while to gather the things I need and to find the stuff again. See you in the next six to ten hours I guess since I need a break and that's usually the estimated time it takes for a thread to die.

How long until we see a Chevy Impala with this friend on it

I don't understand why she's upset. Slug Friend never displayed a shadow of a cowlick in episode one, so it was obviously not Zebra from the back.

I really hope a nip friend goes to the live performance and records it. kinda looking forward to it

Silver > Red
Living with another NEET would be fun on paper, but I'd rather have someone dependable to straighten me out once in a while.

in that case why tell us at all.
what was the point. the thread is only 24 posts old, so its not like it'd be buried.

are you perhaps baiting/shitposting

Lick the dirt.

What is the nature of this news, such that you cannot simply post it normally? Am I being
successfully baited?

>Wanting to use the OP for news

Yeah, good luck with that. Odds are you'll end up creating more threads if you desperately want to make your own OP and summoning shitposters from around the board. Had news of my own like two threads back, and didn't wait to make the damn thread, but posted it at the start.

sweater friends

I want to hug her.

If you marry Silver you are probably getting the onahole as well, since she can't take care of herself.

Reminder that the only thing stopping Arai-san from becoming the king of friends is her overflowing benevolence.

Capybara is actually the most powerful friend.

The only thing Arai-san is king at is being bullied

Someone linked youtu.be/wOmjnioNulo last thread.

Looking at raccoons:
They have a diet similar to dogs, eating , according to Wikipedia, "40% invertebrates, 33% plant material and 27% vertebrates" which is are incredibly available food source given dog/cat popularity. They actually prefer high calorie plant material however (fruits, nuts), which means you have an easy source of treats to train them with.

One issue though with this eating behavior is the washing. Raccoons will actually only carry their food to water in captivity, in the wild they only do it while nearby, such as catching small fish. This provides it's own solution, you just need a water source that isn't going to ruin anything if it spills.
Hell, just install a cat door and have an outside artificial pond maybe.

Raccoons also have a short gestation period for babies, but unfortunately have mating seasons, rather than banging all the time. It seems to be alterable though by region or conditions, such as availability of food and temperatures.
They also spew out babies to make up for high mortality rates.

No, nothing really important since no one brought it up the previous thread or the thread before but would make a great OP starting discussion. Also usually I've been successful in creating the majority of OPs for KF it's just that this time I somehow missed it even though the thread was just finishing up on the third last row of the catalog, go away for a bit to deal with a video then came back, noticed the previous thread was gone and a new thread was created.

The last two issues are life expectancy and social structures. In a breeding program you'll have a fair number of animals together in close proximity, which might stress them out. Raccoons segregate themselves into groups of four males or four females, which can have ranges from small to huge, but certainly larger than a kennel. It seems like it shouldn't matter too much though, zoos have larger numbers in single exhibits if I recall.
Life expectancy is more important. A raccoon does not live long out of captivity, only two or so years, but in captivity they jump MASSIVELY, all the way to around 20. For a breeder you have to find a way to either dispose of them (selling pelts or releasing). It's probably more feasible to sell pelts, since you get issues releasing partially domesticated and tamed animals into the wild, especially around other humans.

All in all, probably would be much easier to domesticate them than foxes. The domestic fox took only 50 years, and raccoons breed faster, are naturally more used to humans, and are about as social.

delet this, Fennec does not bully Arai like that.

That's gastropods for you.

I love my special cat

Don't deny it.

Margay a cute, too bad they went too far with her name.

Well, if you released them then someone else would kill them after they became a pest, so I guess it's no different.

Is she being gay because she got gay in her name intentional?

Yes.

Yeah, and she is worse in the game.

What would you do next in this situation user.

>Etymology
>From Old Tupi marakaîá via Portuguese.
Thank you Portugal.

The way I see it is not only that but you can partially fund your own efforts by selling them, and it's more humane to put them down than let them get killed or starve when they don'y know how to provide for themselves in the wild.

Design your own friends

Maracajá may be a weird native name, but at least it's not gay.

And in the manga as well for she ships Nana and Ezo Red Fox.

>Maracaja?
>more like MarGAY amirite?!

And the rest was history.

Has there ever been a thread discussing the manga here and not just the anime or did no one noticed the manga until the anime was released.

How do these two mate with each other?

when is the kemono friends school SoL

The whole manga was translated in these threads. And no, it was too bland to even mention before the anime started airing.

Someone actually made a doujin about it that was translated. Turns out it was all Kaban's dream in the end.

I think no one noticed anything from the franchise until the anime

Why would you want that?

What are you talking about the manga was great. Of course none of you appreciate the slice of life genre.

Overflowing benevolence and the long list of things she has to wash

The art style is diabetes-inducingly cute at least.

Don't fuck with this raccoon.

She bullies Arai-san in lewder ways.

What do you like about the manga?

>Of course none of you appreciate the slice of life genre.
Seriously? You are really gonna say on the KF thread of all fucking places? C'mon son.

Who did Arai-san kill anons?

You've really done it now, Arai-san.

M-Mods!

Sugoi

She killed John G.

I want Arai-san to wash me.

Can I fuck the fennec with that raccoon?

Is Wolf the most fashionable Friend? I say yes.

twitter.com/OnoSaki1126/status/860459479644504065

What's up with girls liking to lick ears anyway? Almost every girl I have got intimate with did that.

Is it like female equivalent to almost all males liking armpits or something?

Ears are an erogenous zone. Are you 8 or something?

Ye
Ears are considered a turn on to get touched, its somewhat instinctive

How does this happen, isn't there something that detects images to see if they are posted. Helps me for if someone posts an image since who hits because who really hits update before they are about to make the post.

Giraffe is

did she died?

How do snails become this large? Only ones I've seen were small.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKdB2HnWBDA

Look at the file sizes, they're two different versions.

Giraffes are genius design. I kept wondering why the fuck they all had scarves and then I realized they are supposed to signify their long necks. How does Mine do it?

But why would she go for her human ears instead of her raccoon ears is the question.

Human ears are the erogenous zone on humans so makes sense.