Knowledge Bomb. [2016 Election and MAGA movement] (Trump, Hillary, MAGA)

[2016 Election]

Regardless of the winner of the election, things (such as events, conflicts, deals, etc) would still happen. However, the scenarios and results of them would be changed.

Elections are not just spectacles on the world stage, they also make things busy behind the curtain with different groups fighting for control and adjusting plans involving the results.

Hillary was the main candidate of the system/group that has existed since Bush Sr. She was going to continue the plans that Obama helped progress forward, while being an opportunity for other groups/systems to push agendas.

Trump was a RINO (republican in name only) due to being an independent/alternative candidate that ran with and used the support of a major political party, while having his own group/system. Zuckerberg and Bezos would be DINO’s (democrat in name only), since they have a similar situation. (You’d be surprised how many INO’s (in name only) exist in politics/geopolitics)

[MAGA movement]

It was/is a color revolution to counter/delay the US Spring against Trump. If Hillary won, they would be the US Spring.

The movement has become pacified/neutralized due to infiltration/subversion and being/staying in “MAGA La La Land” over the election victory. They cared about the excitement of the movement more than the actual movement itself.

Trump and MAGA are too soft. If they were serious about saving the US you would see pedophiles, terror groups and communists no longer existing in the country. It’s wise to remove threats so you don’t get infiltrated, destroyed and/or have those threats return to power.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Knowledge Bomb.

Anon5 is Q is Bodhi Mantra is MegaAnon.

It's been a little whine since my last one hasn't it?.

been a while since Ive seen one of these threads

Knowledge bomb, yet your post contains no information

Not those people.

Get the word out about them, watch the ripple effects.

Please fuck off like the rest of the larpers. Fake and gay

Never been a LARP.

I suggest you clean the "cultural diversity" cum off your eyes Sweden before you get coup'd.

fuck off frank

This

/thread

Wow, you really made your larp shitpost more credible now, good job.

Expected responses still pushing that psy-op that was a Mossad tactic.

Not LARPing at all.

There's a group of D&D players at my uni even though I live in a fairly small town, I'd recon you can find a group that can handle your "creative outbursts" wherever you are. Now, get of the board you fucking sperg

The number of decades your country is going to last has already been predetermined.

Learn human biology, it will get you out of some tough spots when things get bad.

really been missing the KB threads. changed my paradigm on everything.

1. Arpaio for US Senate? Ward?

2. you were right about there being "sharks in the (maga) waves" cernovic, loomer, spencer, etc

3. what do you make of the missile scare in HI? Was it really to prompt the transfer of NSA data to the mainland as Q indicated?

To summarize: There are lots of politicians who don't fall specifically into the two party system in America, and also Trump voters are reactionary and don't care as much now that they've won. Anything else? Also, why is this interesting or noteworthy?

>Taylor Swift = Sirene
>Trump/Pewdiepie might be Satan
>Devilman Crybaby is somewhere possessed by Amon
Humans are at war with demons.

Demons possess 100% humans.

Demons are superior to humans but don't have love/God on their side.

Humans have the problem of not being able to tell who is a demon resulting in WW3 when the demons easily trick humanity into fighting itself before they reveal themselves.

Think that movie The Thing except people like Hillary are one of The Things.

Humans cannot tell who is a demon and demons think the weak should die and the strong should survive as they prey on humans from the shadows before they begin the feast before the final showdown with God and his angels after the humans are all wiped out.

Humans can't win this battle by just fighting because they cant comprehend who is a bad guy and who is a really good lying good guy. They would have to kill their own to prove they arent demons which is essentially worse than demon behavior because it is the fearful killing their delusions rather than the strong preying on the weak fairly as they prey on their weak own too.

>cernovic, loomer, spencer, etc
joy villa too

You're a living fortune cookie aren't you? Worst. Chat. Bot. Ever.
I'll try to match you:
Crabs will help you pray. The stars smile at your grandmother. Pay no attention to the sewage, feet will not explain.

Frank, that's honestly enough of these threads. No one takes you or your brand seriously anymore.

1) Depends on support.

2) Which is why this thread matters very much if MAGA wants to still be a movement.

3) Cover up. Detection systems are not things that simply happen by a push of a button.

It matters if you know the plans for 2018-2024.

Sadly I'm not an AI system, they are testing on here frequently.

Says the shill still pushing a Mossad psy-op.

Why has trump and sessions not exposed pedogate yet, what are they waiting for?

Good to see you again A5.

1. Are the DNC's ties with Turkey significant and what do the two gain from each other in particular?

2. Has what you've been working on behind the curtain been successful?

3. What's the CIA's plans with the weapon deals that they've negotiated with other groups?

4. Have you ever worked with the Stanford Research Center?

5. Is there anything interesting about the Stanford Research Center that you couldn't find elsewhere in the public domain?

6. Is there a general rule of thumb to help you recognize AI's that are tested on this site?

Consequences are rolling in the wind, observe the patterns. 3019 is already here. Hillary and also Trump. Musk was a vegetable, ignore his phallus.
Look mom, I did it again!

Are you a time travelin' man? And if so, what crypto should I hold onto?

Speaking of MAGA and sharks and the waves, what do you make of Bannon?

Like you said, pedophiles, terror groups and communists. I don't know what terror groups entails, but if they are at opposition with pedophiles and communists than I am a party

F R A N K
R
A
N
K

Hi anon5,
Do you have any inside info about Trump's plans?
1) does he have any?
2) any truth behind Qanon?
3) will the swamp be drained?
Seems like the swamp is draining, hence the year long attacks on Trump nonstop
4) does he have enough powerful alliances to right this insane ship?

Also, where have you been?
I asked once before, but why do you have so much info?
Are you in a powerful family?
Be well.
Thanks in advance

That face was cut by the Shamir

Knowledge Bum

This is a science fiction, electrostatic. The last writer said that the carrots mixed with a lot of lemon balloon lotion are frustrating. Nulla. Loborts are a football club in football and in the United States. Micronutrient was seen as a few DUI members. Now this is just great. Because it is always the one. Donon Nulle, several aluminum types, once at NIBH. The impact of football financial impact. At the end of the instrument, sit down, suck in the nichla tincidunt greetings. Unfortunately, no, no, or protein from a variety of investments. Unfortunately, one of them is pain at the end of success or some of them. Justo slammed Justo suscipit was fetus, and the pain of the tufts closed. In the clinic football said erosion, stroke therapy. If he knows the amount of body damage. No need for medication. As long as no son of a car, industrial cuisine, as well as a watermark.

retarded AI

knowledge bump

Huzzah for the emperor!

When are you people going to understand that the only "justice" pedophiles deserve is death.

Bringing them in does nothing.

Do you know how many times special ops groups/personnel have caught pedophiles killing kids in front of them and either let them go free or brought them in only for them to be released due to the corrupt/blackmail connections they have?

1) Yes, DNC gains funding and turkey gains political leverage.

2) Decent.

3) Similar to what they normally do. Supply one group to kill other groups or countries.

4) & 5) Not involved with them.

6) Look for posts that always have the same responses. If you get the feeling of "de ja vu", chances are that its all AI testing.

MAGA needs to research the people they get involved with, not blindingly support them just because Trump does.

>They cared about the excitement of the movement more than the actual movement itself.
This^

Who do you work for, shill?

repent or be slaughtered. the time is nigh.

This science is power. As the final writer says, the machine is better with Robert with a better candy flap. Miconantrient Some members of the DUI think this is amazing. Since Donon Noelle is still there, there is an aluminum sign in the bag. At the end of the team, the team follows the equipment below the table. Instead, there is no investment or protein. However, one of these is eventually a success or part of the pain. Justo spoke to Justo Cecciut in the stomach and the pain ended. If he knew that the defender Alicon (Aricon) dies at a football club, he did not want to be a medical treatment. Car, car, industry, highlighting you

Glad to see you're still with us, A5.

>I suggest you clean the "cultural diversity" cum off your eyes Sweden before you get coup'd.
>56%

oh wait, i agreed with you, that message was for the enemy.

redpill us on Q

USA is irrelevant shithole. Go LARP somewhere else amerimutt.

oh shit nigga, cheers for the thread A5 only one question i can think of at the moment have the effects of LE been studied on animals? if so what was some of the interesting things that happened

>Demons are superior to humans but don't have love/God on their side.
protip: God wouldn't make a difference either way, considering god doesn't intervene.

I'll be LARPing in your butthole soon faggot.

Fuck you Frank. Why won't you just go gas yourself instead of further embarrassment?

Q is true

0) Look at military positions around NK during the Olympics.

1) Trump has many plans, that is a given if you know the guy.

2) Question the mass following of him.

3) To clean corruption, you must wipe out the corrupt people.

4) In some ways.

5) I've been busy with dealing with the continual mess that others create.

6) Been around a very long time.

7) It did well for itself.

So what do you think is the best course of action, trump sending in black ops death squads to all pedos?

I think this needs to be exposed for the sake of the American people, this is something people cannot be in the dark about any longer, also, what are the repurcussions of the American people finding out the extent of the mass child trafficking op.

Do not involve Tay Tay in your Devilman manga LARP

NK is mad at us because SK was linked to Germany and the US and massive worldwide occult cannibal pedo ring. WTF have you been nigger?

>Frank is shilling against Trump now
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA full circle

Anyone taking this retard seriously look at pic related. He's originally from reddit and planetside2 forums and got doxxed and deleted all his social media back in June and had to go in hiding. Now he's back and is threatening to call the police on anyone that contacts him or his family.

[citation needed]
moron.

fuck frank, i name the Jew.

Robert Ken Dipu (Robert Kendip) and Robert (Robert) DUI, Maconantent, are believed to be amazing. It is Donon Blue, aluminum box has a symbol. At the end of the group, the team followed the tables. Instead, do not invest or buy protein. However, it is part of the success or pain. Aliyev talks with fingers, feeling sick. If he knows the death of a mummy, he does not want to get the way. Cars, cars, industry, you

ur a stalker

Knowledge Bum

> meme flag

fuckin SAGE

what was up with the hawaii missile warning? what's with the politicians with boots? is trump succeeding with maga? is q user a larp? is the us military going to be engaged in anything large soon? are the california fires/destruction done on purpose? is it for chinese expansion and demographic displacement?

1) Yes
2) Maybe
3) In a way
4) Not yet

>How to larp in forums 101

1. Is the DC Pedo Ring that runs through DC supplied from Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, and Pennsylvania mostly, or are there additional states notably involved?

2. Is New York where most of the "model" stock comes from in regards to human trafficking. Aside from LA that is. I say that based on the sheer amount of modeling and talent agencies there.

3. Is Virginia primarily a place where people disappear from?

4. Does Virginia have a distribution center of notable size?

5. Similar question as #4, but for New Jersey, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania I would imagine has to have one due to its sheer size.

6. Planned Parenthoods are quite common in PN and NY. Is it safe to assume that organ trafficking is frequent there?

7. Is there consistent organ trafficking going on in DC?

8. Does the FBI have a CI (Confidential Informant) program that works through the Clinton Foundation? One that they would use to black mail people with and use for patsies and such.

Why was the embassy move to jerusalem such a big deal. looked like a setup for the US to disengage from the UN. Of course, the UN would object and hate it, and it would give us reason to spend less on them. Did I read that right?

How many decades is it going to last?

This desu famalam

What happens in warning of eliminations? Do you have a car with the politicians? Do you have a title? What's the value? Will our armies work more? Light on the target? Does it make the value of people and ads that English people make?

What were bill, huma, and Hillary doing in Hawaii?

Is trump just prolonging the inevitable plan?

How many times is too many for masturbating in a day?

more frankpills

>It matters if you know the plans for 2018-2024.
and just what are these plans?

>Learn human biology, it will get you out of some tough spots when things get bad.
Do you really mean, learn first aid?

1) Absolutely.

Question the sudden mass following.

LE on animals that can regrow limbs have resulting in fast healing.

The all seeing eye is always watching. Just like the AI systems in most electronics.

He's just pushing a Mossad style psy-op.

1) Cover up.

2) Look at the ages of them.

3) Yes, but MAGA is not what it used to be.

4) Question his mass following.

5) Don't know yet. Keep track of the fleets.

6) Fires are always done on purpose, to burn all the bodies.

7) That's one of many reasons.

Democrat resurgence and US Spring.

he means fasting to cure disease

Hey Anon5 can you help out on twitter and other platforms on fake news day thats coming up?

Are you Chris Nemelka?

what did frank mean by this?

What do Hijab, Humo and Hillary do in Hawaii? Just stretch out a few times for the masturbation a day

sage
Nothing you say is important.

Yeah a bit. Trump can’t just go full on snatch illuminati up all at once. Or can he????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Probs not. Way too much disruption. Unless everything crazy happens on the day day. Can you imagine? Need to start swooping up some names in public tho.They have to stage manage this thing. Too many mind raped idiots. Or maybe I’m being daft, but I still trust.

Fuck this faggots ban is over.

1) Additional states, but clients like fast deliveries of products most of the time.

2) It's one place.

3) Yes if you keep track of the missing people.

4) Possibly.

5) Possibly.

7) Yes

8) Clinton money gets around.

Along those lines.

Demographics will tell you that.

Knowledge Bum

These threads are MSM trying to carve their own "ghetto" on this board. Same with Q larp. They funnel boomers into these controlled narrative zones using social media.

Then go suck black cock instead of being in here.

No. Frank is just mentally ill. He unironically believes the same people who made fun of his schizophrenia on reddit are now here following him. The only option is to feed his psychosis and make him become an hero or attempt a high score.

is it true that everything we post, say, do gets documented and archived just in case we become an issue for the powers that be later on? is that what the nsa/cia spying is for?

>people shitting on KB threads
True sign that Sup Forums has been infiltrated. Kill you're selfs niggers

>the alternative to disinformation is black cock
This is the state of modern Sup Forums. I need to leave.

You did not answer my second question, but allow me to rephrase

How are we going to prevent pedos from having huge ammounts of power and influence in the future if all we do is kill them. I agree we should kill them, honestly I think they should all be tortured to death, but don’t you think the trafficking operation deserves coverage? I beleive naivety of the average American is what has allowed the operation to grow into what it is now, what will be the effect of telling them?

I don’t want to go the rest of my life being called crazy for even mentioning pizzagate might be legitimate to my fellow goy.

Is THIS an AI?

Frank is just a useful pawn for these people. Though I am not certain he realizes it yet.

>>people shitting on

Knowledge Bum

[Citation Needed]
>sage in all fields

>criticizing trump and magapedes to make it look like you're not trump himself
very crafty, but i know your moves donald

A5 did you see alot of the big names in alternative media shilling for us to go to war in Iran?
lmao even moly was doing it and so was Jordan Peterson, fuck those cunts its not there blood that would be spilled, i think that event was a great test to see just how much of the MAGA movement is being led astray and it was basically almost all of it

yeah, it has been, i heard you've been on 8gag instead
how was it over there?

im not reading this shit